Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• 1. y'all being over dramatic queen with backlash.

again literally everyone is on tour, releasing new music, awards are happening. big festivals are announced, on sale, blah blah.

the so called backlash will be from haters, random ass trolls or extremely over sensitive drama queens.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=...CK-TO-BUSINESS

2023 will be no better than 2002 when it comes to competition. everyone are booked in 2023 too. lol

2. lol B is "Stadium" "veteran" act. her ticket sales are not dependant on "current" hits unlike those girls.
      remember she did mrs carter without hit single/new music, same goes to Formation or OTR.
      it doesn't matter if her next studio album flop like gift, her ticket sales will be very fine.

and stadium tour is very short. formation 6 months including 1 months 2 wks break, OTR2 4months with 1 week break.
      billionaire like carters live with their own private jet/heliicopter, whole parenting issue is no big deal for them when Tour is short and it's NA leg driven.

3. Vegas residency has small venue and doesn't run like normal tour.
      longer contract, longer commitment are required.
      they do like 10 shows and there. none of those can match what B can get from Stadium Tour, both money and time wise.

lady gaga (pre covid run)
      December 28, 2018 ~ February 3, 2019 (11 shows)
      May 30, 2019 ~ June 15, 2019 (9 shows)
      October 17, 2019 ~ November 9, 2019 (11 shows)

katy perry;s current run
      December 29, 2021 ~ January 15, 2022 (8 shows)
      March 2, 2022 ~ March 19, 2022 (8 shows)
      May 27, 2022 ~ June 11, 2022 (8 shows)
      July 29, 2022 ~ August 13, 2022 (8 shows)

Last edited by Shayonce; Thu March 10, 2022, 17:02.

Comment

• anyway, key said she booked 2023 stadium... so,..,

Comment

• Do you think she will skip the Oscars?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
            Do you think she will skip the Oscars?
            Its usually the a-lister piss up of the year, so it depends if she has a sitter or not
            Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• I think she might even perform!

Comment

• She appeared at the Golden Globes for Spirit even though she had no chance of winning. I don't see her skipping the Oscars.

Regarding her moving more into films, i'd love for her to collaborate with Lin-Manuel Miranda. He previously mentioned her as an inspiration, and she'd smash his rap-singing songwriting.
                Last edited by Omiros; Fri March 11, 2022, 11:39.
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Jolene by Beyonce hmmmm now this is interesting.

Comment

• Comment

• Telephone was an overproduced mess but iconic.

I don’t think even Beyoncé could make Jolene into the monster of a song that IWALY was. I know Dolly means sonically, but Jolene, as great a song as it is, wouldn’t sound any better with a bigger vocal. Jolene’s strength is it’s melody which is much faster than Dolly’s IWALY, which basically sounds like a very scarce, laid back demo.

Comment

• Apart from Madge, Beyoncé is the only artist i don't see doing Vegas residency.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I would love to hear her version of Jolene.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                              Telephone was an overproduced mess but iconic.

I don’t think even Beyoncé could make Jolene into the monster of a song that IWALY was. I know Dolly means sonically, but Jolene, as great a song as it is, wouldn’t sound any better with a bigger vocal. Jolene’s strength is it’s melody which is much faster than Dolly’s IWALY, which basically sounds like a very scarce, laid back demo.
                              I agree that the comparison Dolly is making to the IWALY cover is a bit strange; I can’t even imagine Jolene with a bigger vocal or done “in a bigger way”, as she calls it.
                              That being said: The idea of Beyonce doing a Jolene cover still seems weirdly intriguing. I’d be curious to hear what she would do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                The idea of Beyonce doing a Jolene cover still seems weirdly intriguing. I’d be curious to hear what she would do with it.
                                I can’t see Bey ever recording a song asking a woman not to steal her man. It’s like the total opposite of Bey’s message.

Comment

• Strangely enough, Deuxmoi had posted a blind item about Beyoncé recording a Dolly's cover for her next record earlier this week.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                    Strangely enough, Deuxmoi had posted a blind item about Beyoncé recording a Dolly's cover for her next record earlier this week.
                                    Well, it’s not the first time Dolly has talked about how she wants that to happen (and the rumours of Bey releasing B7 this year are nothing new, either), so I wouldn’t put too much thought into this.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                      I agree that the comparison Dolly is making to the IWALY cover is a bit strange; I can’t even imagine Jolene with a bigger vocal or done “in a bigger way”, as she calls it.
                                      That being said: The idea of Beyonce doing a Jolene cover still seems weirdly intriguing. I’d be curious to hear what she would do with it.
                                      Dolly also probably wouldn't mind the increase in royalties that would come in if Bey did the cover(and the song is already popular).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

Dolly also probably wouldn't mind the increase in royalties that would come in if Bey did the cover(and the song is already popular).
                                        Dolly sold her catalogue so she’d get nothing.

Comment

• Now which one of y'all is behind Tidal's twitter account?

Not gonna like, every Friday I go on Twitter to see if we got some updates regarding the new album and always end up being disappointed. Every week.

Also if she's about to cover a Dolly Parton song (or any cover in general), I'd rather it be a less known song / album track.

Comment

• Well, it will be the biggest female album of the year, from what I can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                                              Well, it will be the biggest female album of the year, from what I can see.
                                              Her and Rih. I have so much faith in these two. I know for sure I won't be disappointed but damn, the long wait is killing me.

The last album that I truly enjoyed was Doja Cat's Planet Her from last year. Ever since that there's been literally 0 album that I like from start to finish.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Anyway, her unreleased song "Donk" is slowly gaining tractions on TikTok with over 12k videos using it as of today.

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Beyonc%...12315868744453

Comment

• Since we're all bored, I wanna ask a random question.

Do you guys have any recent songs from other artists that you wish they were Bey's?

Mine are probably "Love On The Brain" by Rih, "Trip" by Ella Mai and "Come Thru" by Summer Walker & Usher. I wish she was on the Silk Sonic album too, I think they're gonna sound heavenly together.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X