No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting. Don't want to get my hopes up but yesterday/2 days ago folks were tweeting this, before the Oscars rumors came up:

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post

Imagine being this petty
      Imagine writing that in an article revealing her plans - do they want it to be scrapped?

Dead at all those tweets from two days ago not putting two and two together…

Comment

• I realized that the GRAMMYs is already around the corner as well...

Comment

• Finally, something is happening
          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I was already going to see the Oscars, but now I'm even more excited. Hope it pans out.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• It's official!

Comment

• Omg! I'm so damn excited to see Motha!. I miss you.

Comment

• First performance since…early 2020 I believe (the Kobe Bryant tribute).
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I‘m calling it now: A good chunk of the Beyhive will say how the song has grown on them and isn’t all that bad after this performance.

Comment

• Is it too much to ask if I'm expecting her to throw in a little bit of The Gift in the performance? She could just sing one line from "Already" and I'll be very ecstatic.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                        I‘m calling it now: A good chunk of the Beyhive will say how the song has grown on them and isn’t all that bad after this performance.
                        Hopefully the arrangement works better in a live environment, or she switches is it up a bit. She could also fuse it with the film's score, just like the trailer did. That would have been a great version.
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
                          Is it too much to ask if I'm expecting her to throw in a little bit of The Gift in the performance? She could just sing one line from "Already" and I'll be very ecstatic.
                          Dont set yourself up.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She hasn’t performed at an awards show in over half a decade

Beyoncé is performing, it seems unreal.

Comment

• Harry Styles announced his album for May 20th. Assuming he was meant to release before Bey, then I guess she'll probably release in Q4 and tour in 2023, the latter of which is rumoured anyway.

Q4 would also work in terms of her Grammy chances too. Say what you want about that ceremony, but I'm sure she wants that Album of the Year win and would prefer to avoid going up against Adele and Silk Sonic.

I hope she releases a single or two though, it could be a feature too at this point. I miss her
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Interesting that Harry is already campaigning for his album with the album cover, website and everything ready while the release date is still 2 months away.

I still think we're getting Bey in April - single launch at the Grammys. Q4 seems waaaay too long, wasn't she already picking up colors for her vinyl back in December/November last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omiros View Post

Hopefully the arrangement works better in a live environment, or she switches is it up a bit. She could also fuse it with the film's score, just like the trailer did. That would have been a great version.
                                  She will definitely switch it up. She rarely arranges any live performance identically to the studio version and I can’t see her doing it with this song in particular. After the a capella intro it basically plateaus for three-and-a-half minutes - knowing her live performances, there’s no way she‘s not gonna have at least a key change or some interpolation of another song, or an instrumental solo, or whatever.
                                  Given that lyric-wise it is a very empowering, uplifting song directed at black women, I‘d be puzzled if she doesn’t include some iconic, powerful moment or gesture. If the live version ends up as “tame” as the studio version, I’m gonna have a “who is that woman and what did she do to the real Beyonce?!” moment.

Comment

• Giselle is coming out in April.

Comment

• That "insider" isn't reliable though...take everything with a pinch of salt. Then you can only be pleasantly surprised.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Sorry to do this but I had a dream that I just heard her first single and saw the video.

It sampled the bass line from Miami Sound Machine and sounded like ‘fun’ by Chris Brown and Pitbull.

It relied on that baseline and the verses were talking about ‘back and ready’. It was really upbeat, summer anthem EOT vibe.

The video was her in different guises in a tropical themed theme park i.e. bored assistant, tired parent. In between were dance sections in odd (onesie type) outfits unusual for Beyonce.

Ive just woken up thinking that was the new song and video (I also had a similar vivid dream before RTW came out).

Im sure the song is dropping soon (not my nasty sounding one but a song).
                                          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                            It sampled the bass line from Miami Sound Machine and sounded like ‘fun’ by Chris Brown and Pitbull.
                                            Sorry but no thanks.

I'm here for the rest though. I think you might be on point with the theme park concept, I read rumors that she built a playground for the video shoot but at this point, who knows.

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She'll be in a tennis court wearing Ivy Park
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omiros View Post
                                                    She'll be in a tennis court wearing Ivy Park
                                                    Of course she will and why wouldn’t she? If there is one thing Mathew taught her it is relentless and blatant cross-promotion.

Btw, folks: People were talking about how she was shooting in Compton for this performance - but could it be that Be Alive is (also) finally getting a video? I wouldn’t put it past her.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X