Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
    Of course she will and why wouldn’t she? If there is one thing Mathew taught her it is relentless and blatant cross-promotion.

Btw, folks: People were talking about how she was shooting in Compton for this performance - but could it be that Be Alive is (also) finally getting a video? I wouldn’t put it past her.
    I don’t see how they could know it’s for the performance though. It looks like things are happening for B7 and I’m here for it. She’s emerging from the hive to remind people she exists. Now we just need access to the honey.
    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I don’t see how they could know it’s for the performance though. It looks like things are happening for B7 and I’m here for it. She’s emerging from the hive to remind people she exists. Now we just need access to the honey.
      Careful what you wish for and the way you word it, because let me remind you she actually has a bee farm and produce actual honey
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Careful what you wish for and the way you word it, because let me remind you she actually has a bee farm and produce actual honey
        She sells it to the public?

Comment

She sells it to the public?
          Not yet, but you wishing to have access to the honey made me think about how she could just release this instead of new music
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Not yet, but you wishing to have access to the honey made me think about how she could just release this instead of new music
            Who Run The Hive? (Bey).

Comment

• I do think she's coming in April. There are so many news regarding her and media already started to trash her for hosting her Oscar party at Chateau Marmont.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                I do think she's coming in April

Quoted from 2020

Comment

Quoted from 2020
                  Or 2030
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Sure. Beyonce is coming and new music is coming.
                    just really slowly

I'm done with getting my hopes up. The only sure thing is the Oscars performance.
                    (And probably another Ivy Park collection )

Comment

I don’t see how they could know it’s for the performance though. It looks like things are happening for B7 and I’m here for it.
                      What else would she be shooting in Compton? Too much of a coincidence to not be for Be Alive.

Comment

• You’d think she’s nominated for Best Actress, Director and Picture the Oscars are all about her.
                        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
                          (And probably another Ivy Park collection )
                          It’ll probably make its debut at The Oscars when she performs

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                            You’d think she’s nominated for Best Actress, Director and Picture the Oscars are all about her.
                            We all knows that’s exactly what she’d like someday.

Comment

• So we’ll see Beyoncé tomorrow and then again in 2027

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                                So we’ll see Beyoncé tomorrow and then again in 2027
                                2027 sounds pretty optimistic

Tomorrow night would be a good time to drop the full album. Then or Grammy night.

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I'm excited to see what she's gonna do for the song ​​​​​​
                                    I'm expecting amazing vocals and cool visuals/choreography.
                                    Its been so long.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• And it will be her first and last time working with Queen
                                        Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• One hour to go!

Comment

• Five minutes!

Happy Beyoncé Performance Day everyone

Comment

• Beyoncé!!!

Comment

• Incredible as always. Didn't expect choreography.

Of course she plugged Ivy Park
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Nailed it.

Comment

• She did what had to be done.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X