No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The performance was great, but the song didn't really come alive.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Holy shit she looked so gorgeous, and tiny lol.

Performance was great. I'm actually surprised at how light her voice sounded here cause I thought the studio version was too screamy for me & she rather sounded 'low' on the song. I enjoyed the arrangement, I loved the set, the aesthetic and everything. Didn't expect her to give a little bit of swag & sassiness but she killed it.

I still wish the song was better though.

Comment

• Does this still count as a live performance?

I still miss her.
        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I want this in 4K on YouTube.

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Beautiful. Is she attending the ceremony?

Comment

• OMG she is!
                just saw her

Comment

• Yeah they just showed her after Billie's performance. Best Song must be coming up soon.
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Did Will Smith just punch Chris Rock while Beyonce is sitting front row? That's it y'all she's never attending award shows again.

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
                      Did Will Smith just punch Chris Rock while Beyonce is sitting front row? That's it y'all she's never attending award shows again.
                      Yeah...so awkward. I can't believe he did that just as he's about to win Best Actor too. And P. Diddy said that they'll resolve it at her after-party too...
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• She lost to Billie, but that was to be expected. Things could have been different if she promoted, but alas.

Hopefully next time she'll have a better song and campaign better.
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• She looked amazing damn! The best she's ever looked in the past few years for sure.

Comment

• I knew she wasn't going to win and still I'm sad for her.
                            Hope she'll get that Oscar one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omiros View Post
                              She lost to Billie, but that was to be expected. Things could have been different if she promoted, but alas.
                              They would have not, and she just knows it.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Beyonce always looks beautiful that's like implied when she performs, but the song is really garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

They would have not, and she just knows it.
                                  She would definitely have a greater shot. She was the frontrunner in October/November, and had the benefit of being more recent as No Time To Die is two years old.

People won't vote for a song with 0 exposure. Billie was doing press and touring the past few months, as she was also campaigning for the Grammy awards, while Be Alive was nowhere to be found. A performance or music video prior to the ceremony would have improved the song's chances. I'm not saying she would have won, but she could have at least tried.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Beyoncé was never going to win. She was never a front runner and no amount of exposure could have got this song an Oscar. Why? Because it’s a bad song.

The 2019 winner, a brand new Elton John song from his biopic, failed to chart around the world and still won. Exposure would not have given this any sort of chance. I mean who even remembers the song Listen lost to?
                                    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• I can’t even believe she attended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                                        I can’t even believe she attended.
                                        She needed to be there. She has to start playing the game if she’s any chance of becoming part of The Academy and winning non-music Oscars. She’s 100% going to become a filmmaker in the near future imo.

Comment

• Omg I’m just seeing this will smith mess…

Comment

• Performance was stunning. That colour was everything on her too.
                                            Will Smith and that staged slap damn, what a way to undermine us all.
                                            "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Yellow is definitely her color.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Wait I did not realize the performance was actually uploaded on her Youtube channel.

Comment

• I love her but that performance was tired, delayed, and dry. She still seems tired. Like she needs a nap or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseTargaryen View Post
                                                    I love her but that performance was tired, delayed, and dry. She still seems tired. Like she needs a nap or something.
                                                    It was just very run-of-the-mill for me. I just felt like I’d seen it all before and there was nothing about it to get excited about. I can’t even say she was on top of her game because I’ve seen her perform better than she did here. The production values were the best, but honestly, I’m at a loss as to why she performed on location.

It didn’t help that it all just looked like an advert for Ivy Park

Comment

Working...
                                                    X