No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope she's featured on Kendrick's new album, they always deliver together. A BTS collab would be great for her as their fanbases are friendly (and she could get an easy hit).

She hates being #1 so I don't see the competition being as much of a concern to her as other reasons we previously mentioned but yeah, I don't expect her to drop the album before Q4. She's more than welcome to release a single or collab to tie us over though.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Yaaassssssss Ari!!

I was a Kitty Kat fan day 1 of the release. Glad so see it's appreciation grow massively over the years.

Comment

• Beyon
        This was actually really hard and it made me realize how much I loved The Gift. My final was Party VS Deja Vu... And I went with Party. What a classic. The harmonies, the beat, the André 3000 rap (>>>> J Cole's aang ).
        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• I would LOVE a DC tour. I want the girls to share lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseTargaryen View Post
            I would LOVE a DC tour. I want the girls to share lead.
            They’re long overdue a fourth album.

The ‘problem’ as I see it is Bey doesn’t need to do it and musically speaking, she has no interest in writing actual hits anymore. But they ended at the wrong time as they had just established themselves a legitimate act and hadn’t fulfilled their potential with the final lineup yet.

But ‘Destiny Reunited World Tour’ needs to happen too. But I believe Matthew owns the name and there’s an unwillingness to work with him still?

I really wish they viewed DC as an ongoing thing they can come together to do every five or six years. Hell, even once a decade. But now feels like the right time in Bey’s career to step back into the group.
            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• As much as I would love a new DC album, it's time for solo Bey to come back.

She can then take another extended break to work on DC, the Lion King sequel etc., similar to what she did after Lemonade.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I think it's time for another solo outing too. Then some DC stuff.

I hate to be shallow, but I couldn't help but notice the Oscar performance was the most fit she's been since the twins (with the addition of #DemThangz ), that leads my Stan clock to think something is brewing soon. Maybe she's been prepping for videos and tours. I'd say promo but girl what is that?

I read a while back that Latavia said all the girls have spoken and are down for a DC5 outing, but Matthew is in the way. They still have one more album under him/Columbia.

that last part could be some Stan fiction but I want to believe it lmao. We've seen countless times that all of girls are all cool (and I think they still kick it/check in on the low). Letoya and Kelly were just hanging with their youngest baby boys on IG recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                  I read a while back that Latavia said all the girls have spoken and are down for a DC5 outing, but Matthew is in the way. They still have one more album under him/Columbia.

that last part could be some Stan fiction but I want to believe it lmao. We've seen countless times that all of girls are all cool (and I think they still kick it/check in on the low). Letoya and Kelly were just hanging with their youngest baby boys on IG recently.
                  It sounds similar to the Sugababes issue - the band don’t own the name so can’t use it. Would Matthew really be so petty to stop his daughter doing a tour though? I don’t know what their relationship is like nowadays.

Comment

• I'm always here for a boy-/girlband comeback, so yeah, I'd love another Destiny's Child album .

Artoo : What do you mean with 'fourth album'? I thought 'Destiny Fulfilled' wad their fourth album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

It sounds similar to the Sugababes issue - the band don’t own the name so can’t use it. Would Matthew really be so petty to stop his daughter doing a tour though? I don’t know what their relationship is like nowadays.
                      That is not the issue. Matthew has been ready for a DC reunion.
                      The problem lies in him getting money out of it and that’s probably why it’s not happening.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• There is a website and IG account that's called "NextAlbumTitle". Could it be King?
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            There is a website and IG account that's called "NextAlbumTitle". Could it be King?
                            Don’t be silly

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Don’t be silly
                              People are divided between Ariana and Beyoncé. Imagine B releasing a disco album
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

People are divided between Ariana and Beyoncé. Imagine B releasing a disco album
                                Ariana is more likely - she probably needs to deliver another era before going off and shooting the Wicked Movie.

Comment

There is a website and IG account that's called "NextAlbumTitle". Could it be King?
                                  Sis already has a hard time using her own official Instagram
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Sis already has a hard time using her own official Instagram
                                    She’s made posted 2019 posts so isn’t as bad as all that.

However… will the 2022nd be the album cover and announcement?

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• … meaning she’ll bribe Blue for some leftover demos.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                          why though? Tiff was cute in the Lego Movie but can't sing.
                                          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• I'd love a DC reunion too but not now. It's really time for B7 where is it urghhhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post

why though? Tiff was cute in the Lego Movie but can't sing.
                                              I think it's more of an Issa Rae situation, where she curated songs from other artists for Insecure. I wouldn't mind a leftover Bey song appearing on one of her shows/movies.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

• 3 million followers without posting anything, whew the power.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X