No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I know you guys dont use/trust this page, but since there is nothing to talk about.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I'll just put this here:

I went through his tweets and he name drops Beyonce every week or so. up until now none of his tweets came to be true (and some like the one above are completely false).

I wish there was something new to talk about, but this account is completely fake.

Comment

• Yeah that's also the same account that kept saying Adele's leads features Bey. It's just fanfic.

A Kaytranada production could be cool for Bey's album, especially if she does go more dance/uptempo.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Ooo
            just saw a tweet of a video of Beyonce's security guard and the caption said that he and her team was seen in a studio in Los Angeles.
            They deleted it really quick though, should've screen shot it

Comment

• They’re saying they have blocked the street for the whole week.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• We really do settle for crumbs
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I leave the internet for 6 months and still no new music

That performance ate though

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

They’re saying they have blocked the street for the whole week.
                    The hive is so

Comment

• Seen a post on Twitter that said its a recording studio. Has she ever worked on the recording process for a album for 2 and a half years?

Comment

• Maybe she changed her direction for the album? Similarly to the Fela Kuti-inspired album she scrapped.
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                          Seen a post on Twitter that said its a recording studio. Has she ever worked on the recording process for a album for 2 and a half years?
                          I honestly think she took a full year off work. COVID was a perfect excuse for her to just live and be a full time stay at home mom.

Rumour was she was planning a stadium tour in 2020, suggesting she wasn’t planning on starting B7 until 2021. So who knows when she actually started getting serious about it?

I think the timing of Black is King hints the 2020 tour was real. The were rumours for the tour in early 2019, and the BIK movie was probably planned to drop alongside a ticket announcement - it feels very Bey to drop a visual, re-issue album and tour all in one go.
                          Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Honestly I would have taken a tour without an album and a release between the legs of the tour, à la the BEYONCE drop.

I really need to see her live. The last time was in 2013 ​​​​​​

Comment

• In case anyone's interested, looks like Parkwood is hiring again.

Here's the LinkedIn link.

Comment

• Is that what’s come to, seeing they’re hiring accountants as evidence things are happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
                                  Honestly I would have taken a tour without an album and a release between the legs of the tour, à la the BEYONCE drop.

I really need to see her live. The last time was in 2013 ​​​​​​
                                  I’ve only seen her once and that was IAWT back in 2009. It was such a perfect show I said never again because there was no way I could beat the experience: I was front row, had Bey singing Hello to me (and I was screaming it back at her) and it just had everything I could ever want from her setlist wise.

I think thirteen years might be long enough though to see her again: Beychella excited me about what she has to offer now, but I’ve no interest in seeing a stadium show (I hate them and will only do it for Madonna and the Spice Girls now).

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I honestly think she took a full year off work. COVID was a perfect excuse for her to just live and be a full time stay at home mom.

Rumour was she was planning a stadium tour in 2020, suggesting she wasn’t planning on starting B7 until 2021. So who knows when she actually started getting serious about it?

I think the timing of Black is King hints the 2020 tour was real. The were rumours for the tour in early 2019, and the BIK movie was probably planned to drop alongside a ticket announcement - it feels very Bey to drop a visual, re-issue album and tour all in one go.
                                    She definitely hasn't been breaking as she worked on ivy park constantly and she said herself that's she's been recording for 18 months last August

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

She definitely hasn't been breaking as she worked on ivy park constantly and she said herself that's she's been recording for 18 months last August
                                        Picking a colour pallet and doing a photoshoot isn’t really work, and for a woman who made her second album in two weeks, I find it very hard to believe she’s been recording regularly on B7. I mean even at one song a month that’s 24 songs - two albums worth of material

Comment

• I just found out that it's been 6 years since the release of 'Lemonade'. Is she still actively recording or taking a break?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                            I just found out that it's been 6 years since the release of 'Lemonade'. Is she still actively recording or taking a break?
                                            Well, considering in those six years she released Everything Is Love and The Gift, which took just as much effort as a solo album, had that gigantic Coachella performance that took months to set up and filmed Black is King, all the while launching multiple Ivy Park drops and voicing a role in The Lion King I don’t think she has ever taken an actual break.
                                            I also don’t think that she is taking a break right now; imagine recording for 18 months (her own words) and then letting those tracks collect dust.

While I don’t believe any of those silly twitter rumours, I do believe that something is going on and she’ll release B7 soon. She’s always been secretive, and the new album era will be no exception, I’m sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                              While I don’t believe any of those silly twitter rumours, I do believe that something is going on and she’ll release B7 soon.
                                              You mean the same way you thought it was coming soon last year after her interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

You mean the same way you thought it was coming soon last year after her interview?

Well, same as those tabloids when they make up pregnancy rumours about young female artists: There’s a high chance that I’ll eventually be right.

Seriously, though: At least I know that I know nothing and openly admit that it’s just my gut feeling.
                                                I could also go on Twitter and make stuff up or overinterpret even the slightest shred of “ evidence”. But no.

As for last year: You gotta admit that it was pretty unusual for her to reveal that she has been recording, so I mistakenly thought that she wouldn’t have said anything unless it is about to be released soon. Guess you’ll never know with her.

Btw, weren’t you also one of those who was convinced of a 2021 release, or am I confusing you with someone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                                  Btw, weren’t you also one of those who was convinced of a 2021 release, or am I confusing you with someone else?
                                                  I’m media trained. One day I’ll be right

My current theory is that seeing as she’s made 2019 posts on instagram thus far, post number 2022 will be the album cover for her 2022 album. If not, well… 2023 is coming ‘soon’.

Comment

• I don't see it coming anytime soon. Maybe after October Maybe

Comment

Working...
                                                    X