Clear All

• No Beyonce on Kendrick's new album...

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
      No Beyonce on Kendrick's new album...
      Another disappointment...
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• She’s retired. Everything we ever think she’s working never materialises - except Ivy Park, but at this point that’s probably just Blue playing photoshop dress up on photos of her mother.
        Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Originally posted by Omiros View Post

Another disappointment...
          What the Hive wants: Silk Sonic, Adele & Kendrick collaborations
          What the Hive gets: DJ Khaled collaboration 3x

Comment

What the Hive wants: Silk Sonic, Adele & Kendrick collaborations
            What the Hive gets: DJ Khaled collaboration 3x
            Also, what the hive want: a solo album and tour
            What the hive gets: JAY Z

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
              She’s retired. Everything we ever think she’s working never materialises - except Ivy Park, but at this point that’s probably just Blue playing photoshop dress up on photos of her mother.
              Honestly it does feel like she's retired
              isn't it the most time she had between albums? (not just solo)

Comment

• I can’t wait for Recession to come out, I know it’ll be full of bops.
                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• We’ll see how recession proof her first week sales are

Comment

• When is new (pop) musique coming?
                    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• A reliable source where I live said that there are negotiations for Beyonce to perform here next year, which tracks with all the rumors about her touring in 2023

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
                        A reliable source where I live said that there are negotiations for Beyonce to perform here next year, which tracks with all the rumors about her touring in 2023
                        The Gift Tour is coming.

Don’t even dare think it’s a B7 show

Comment

• At this point she could do a Dangerously in Love Anniversary Tour, as long as she comes back on that mother******* stage.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

A reliable source where I live said that there are negotiations for Beyonce to perform here next year, which tracks with all the rumors about her touring in 2023
                            May I know where do you live?

I'm gonna need info asap if she's ever coming to Asia again or nah.

Comment

• I mean at this point I think it's a given that a tour is not happening in 2022. It's already too late me thinks cause I'm sure she wants to avoid touring in winter (unless she spends Q4 2022 - Q1 2023 touring in Africa & SE Asia first cause we don't have winter over here )

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

May I know where do you live?

I'm gonna need info asap if she's ever coming to Asia again or nah.

I'm in Israel. I know that in 2016 there were also negotiations (for multiple locations in the middle east) but she ended up pregnant.

She never toured here so it might be a good indication that she's planning a major world tour with Asia included.

Comment

I'm in Israel. I know that in 2016 there were also negotiations (for multiple locations in the middle east) but she ended up pregnant.

She never toured here so it might be a good indication that she's planning a major world tour with Asia included.
                                    OH THANKS! I completely expected you to say somewhere in either Europe or America so the fact that you're from the same continent as me gave me a little bit of hope lol.
                                    Last edited by aang; Sun May 15, 2022, 16:25.

Comment

• B7 is a masterpiece, what’s your favourite track so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                                        B7 is a masterpiece, what’s your favourite track so far?
                                        Resentment Retirement

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Edit

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                                                This was reported back in March and we haven't heard anything since, so I'm not sure how credible it is.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Yeah, not sure if this is true. Either way, I must admit that I don’t really like Honey Dijon’s stuff, so it’s not a rumor I’m particularly excited about.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X