Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
        Not the I Am...World Tour ad libs

Hope Blue can get them to collab.
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Random but here are Beyonce's least streamed songs on Spotify from each album.

"Gift From Virgo" (Dangerously in Love)
          "Suga Mama" (B'Day) / "World Wide Women" (B'Day Deluxe)
          "That's Why You're Beautiful" (I Am... Sasha Fierce) / "Honesty" (I Am... Sasha Fierce Platinum)
          "Lay Up Under Me" (4)
          "No Angel" (Beyonce) / "Standing On The Sun Remix" (Beyonce Platinum)
          "Forward" (Lemonade)
          "Black Effect" (Everything Is Love)
          "Otherside" (Lion King: The Gift)

+

"Speechless" (The Beyonce Experience)
          "Radio" (I Am... World Tour)
          "Love On Top" (Homecoming Live)

Not counting interludes, outros, random remixes, spoken words, etc.

Any surprises?

Comment

• ^^Yes!

Black Effect is my fave from The Carters
            and I am surprised about Satnding on the sun, since it is the only official release

Do you guys really have The Beyoncé Experience on Spotify though!
            Last edited by BeeFan; Sun July 3, 2022, 07:39.
            weekly chart
            2012 year end

Comment

• Surprised about Black Effect and Standing on The Sun as both deserved to be smash hits.

Especially with SOTS, do the remixes and Ring Off have more streams? They're... not her best
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Suga Mama deserves better!
                "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
                  Any surprises?
                  No, seems pretty accurate. Gift From Vertigo has to be one of the worst songs she ever recorded.
                  Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Okay so technically, "Save The Hero" is the least streamed song off IA...SF but I don't remember the track being available widely? I thought it was just some random leftover/bonus track? I have both the normal & Platinum CDs of the album and that song is certainly not there.

Also from The Beyonce Experience, "Welcome to Hollywood" is actually the least-streamed but if I can recall, she didn't actually perform that song. She just played the audio while some random video was being played in the big screen so I didn't count it.

I'm surprised "Speechless" was the (second) least played from that concert. I thought the live version was GLORIOUS! One of the best vocal moments from that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeFan View Post
                      Black Effect is my fave from The Carters

Do you guys really have The Beyoncé Experience on Spotify though!
                      Yes I love "Black Effect" too. And they actually performed it on tour so I thought it would've been more popular.

And yes I do have The Beyonce Experience on Spotify. Maybe can you check if this link works?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omiros View Post
                        Especially with SOTS, do the remixes and Ring Off have more streams? They're... not her best
                        So apparently they count the streams for "Blow Remix" alongside the original. I see you Pharell. I bet this would've been the least streamed if that hadn't been the case.

"Flawless Remix" (feat. Nicki Mina) - 201,170,730
                        "Drunk in Love Remix" (feat. Jay Z & Kanye West) - 79,105,927
                        "Ring Off" - 36,818,308
                        "Standing On The Sun Remix" - 32,384,719

Comment

• Ngl I thought "World Wide Women" was cute.

Surprised to see the horrible "Welcome to Hollywood" and the forgotten "If" have more streams. P.S. again I didn't count all the unnecessary remixes for "Irreplaceable" & "Beautiful Liar" on that album. She put like 4 different versions of "Beautiful Liar" and they all sound the same like for what?

Comment

So apparently they count the streams for "Blow Remix" alongside the original. I see you Pharell. I bet this would've been the least streamed if that hadn't been the case.

"Flawless Remix" (feat. Nicki Mina) - 201,170,730
                            "Drunk in Love Remix" (feat. Jay Z & Kanye West) - 79,105,927
                            "Ring Off" - 36,818,308
                            "Standing On The Sun Remix" - 32,384,719
                            Standing On The Sun definitely deserves to be a TikTok hit.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Standing On The Sun definitely deserves to be a TikTok hit released.

Comment

Ngl I thought "World Wide Women" was cute.

Surprised to see the horrible "Welcome to Hollywood" and the forgotten "If" have more streams. P.S. again I didn't count all the unnecessary remixes for "Irreplaceable" & "Beautiful Liar" on that album. She put like 4 different versions of "Beautiful Liar" and they all sound the same like for what?
                                "If" is one of my faves on "B'Day" :/
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• If is a great song. WWW and the stupid ‘WWW’ lyric was cringy even in 2006

Comment

• WWW is fun to sing. Anyway, there aren't really any bad tracks from BDay. Is Lost Yo Mind on any official track list?
                                    Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• Originally posted by lmca1990 View Post
                                      WWW is fun to sing. Anyway, there aren't really any bad tracks from BDay. Is Lost Yo Mind on any official track list?
                                      Wasn’t it an iTunes preorder track? I don’t think it ever made it onto a physical edition.

Hopefully when BDay20/25 comes around she’ll tidy up the streaming versions and put everything out onto the one edition. The whole era was a mess release wise, but she gave us the goods - you just had to search the globe to get everything officially released

Comment

• "No Angel" is one of the best songs on the album, surely top 3 for me, maybe even my fave off the album. Suga Mama is also really good, and so is Speechless.
                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Yes I love "Black Effect" too. And they actually performed it on tour so I thought it would've been more popular.

And yes I do have The Beyonce Experience on Spotify. Maybe can you check if this link works?
                                          Thanks for the link… Songs don’t work in my country though :/ …Germany… anyone knows why?
                                          weekly chart
                                          2012 year end

Comment

Okay so technically, "Save The Hero" is the least streamed song off IA...SF but I don't remember the track being available widely? I thought it was just some random leftover/bonus track? I have both the normal & Platinum CDs of the album and that song is certainly not there.

Also from The Beyonce Experience, "Welcome to Hollywood" is actually the least-streamed but if I can recall, she didn't actually perform that song. She just played the audio while some random video was being played in the big screen so I didn't count it.

I'm surprised "Speechless" was the (second) least played from that concert. I thought the live version was GLORIOUS! One of the best vocal moments from that show.
                                            Save the Hero IS on the Platinum Edition (Track 17).

Speechless (live) and Otherside being on this list just proves that people have absolutely no taste…

Comment

• Guys, there's a documentary on Netflix called Afrobeats: The Backstory that brought up The Gift / Black is King including the mixed reviews from some of the speakers. It's interesting to watch.

Also, if you're curious to see how the Formation World Tour monolith came to life, the designer Es Devlin talked about it on episode 3 of Abstract: The Art of Design, also on Netflix.

Comment

Guys, there's a documentary on Netflix called Afrobeats: The Backstory that brought up The Gift / Black is King including the mixed reviews from some of the speakers. It's interesting to watch.

Also, if you're curious to see how the Formation World Tour monolith came to life, the designer Es Devlin talked about it on episode 3 of Abstract: The Art of Design, also on Netflix.
                                                Someone's been spending a lot of time on Netflix

Could this be Bey?
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Someone's been spending a lot of time on Netflix

Could this be Bey?
                                                  I’d say more likely Madonna? Ryan has one of the same NFT profile pics that’s the same as Madonna’s and Anitta was on Madonna’s last album - maybe she’s returning the favour?

I just don’t see Bey featuring on someone else’s album when 2022 is about her own music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I’d say more likely Madonna? Ryan has one of the same NFT profile pics that’s the same as Madonna’s and Anitta was on Madonna’s last album - maybe she’s returning the favour?

I just don’t see Bey featuring on someone else’s album when 2022 is about her own music.
                                                    That's fair. I just thought that Ryan works with B and Blue might've liked Envolver
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X