X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jio
    replied
    Originally posted by foreverbey
    Beyonce's 4th. Album: Totally a Different Direction than I Am.. Sasha Fierce

Beyonce is going in a completely different direction on her next studio album, a follow up to the multi-Platinum certified "I Am... Sasha Fierce". According to producers close to the project, recording with the Grammy Award winner earlier this week, the album is going to be "crazy" !

Producer Fitzroy ‘The Art Teacher’ Reid, who has worked with Jason Derulo and Ludacris, confirmed his work on the project Thursday, telling fans"Studios in midtown NY is crazy! Let's get this $$. Beyonce album gonna be crazy yal."

As previously reported, fellow recording artist Ne-Yo is also working with Beyonce, who he worked with on the hit single "Irreplaceable" a few years back.

Speaking of the project and work so far, Ne-Yo also had great things to say.

"I can’t speak too much on it, but it’s another direction for her, and she’s carving out her own niche," Ne-Yo confirmed Thursday. "In a minute nobody will be in Beyonce’s lane. They really can’t get in her lane now, but they really can’t get in her lane after this album."

No word on when the project will be released to fans or when the first single will drop.

http://www.examiner.com/urban-pop-in...t-sasha-fierce
    OK I predict another Lady Gaga clone

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    9 ... 4 ... 8 ... 1 ... B'DAY

••{Happy 29th Birthday Beyoncé}••

Leave a comment:

• mattsky
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackNLatin
    Originally posted by lenor
    bought the beyonce heat perfume today, lookin forward to trying it,, i didnt bother testing it out, i just bought it lol
    How did it smell?
    It's simply delicious!

Leave a comment:

• foreverbey
    replied
    Beyonce's 4th. Album: Totally a Different Direction than I Am.. Sasha Fierce

Beyonce is going in a completely different direction on her next studio album, a follow up to the multi-Platinum certified "I Am... Sasha Fierce". According to producers close to the project, recording with the Grammy Award winner earlier this week, the album is going to be "crazy" !

Producer Fitzroy ‘The Art Teacher’ Reid, who has worked with Jason Derulo and Ludacris, confirmed his work on the project Thursday, telling fans"Studios in midtown NY is crazy! Let's get this $$. Beyonce album gonna be crazy yal."

As previously reported, fellow recording artist Ne-Yo is also working with Beyonce, who he worked with on the hit single "Irreplaceable" a few years back.

Speaking of the project and work so far, Ne-Yo also had great things to say.

"I can’t speak too much on it, but it’s another direction for her, and she’s carving out her own niche," Ne-Yo confirmed Thursday. "In a minute nobody will be in Beyonce’s lane. They really can’t get in her lane now, but they really can’t get in her lane after this album."

No word on when the project will be released to fans or when the first single will drop.

http://www.examiner.com/urban-pop-in...t-sasha-fierce

Leave a comment:

• metking12690
    replied
    Originally posted by IAmWill
    Originally posted by Lukasz2169
    Ya'll better get ready for this DVD because I'm expecting something huge, I mean a big number of adds... I don't know if you noticed this but every place where she has been while she was on her tour and during album promotion, there always have been her team, I mean look here at this guys with camera, what are they doing there?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PvDOXP4z2k

Maybe it's stupid but I think it will be a DVD tour and as a one big add there will be something like a documentary film which was filmed during all I Am... Tour (all her meetings, backstage etc. because why would we wait so long? ). I don't know, something like MTV Diary, I just got a feeling, it's kinda personal but I believe this is true.
    It's her personal videographer, I forgot his name but he has Facebook and is friends with all her dancers/band etc he goes everywhere with her and videos it all. Its not necessarily for the DVD but you can bet some of the footage will get on there!
    Yeah it probably will be a documentary because he has been filming Bey since she started Iam...Sasha Fierce

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    Originally posted by Lukasz2169
    Ya'll better get ready for this DVD because I'm expecting something huge, I mean a big number of adds... I don't know if you noticed this but every place where she has been while she was on her tour and during album promotion, there always have been her team, I mean look here at this guys with camera, what are they doing there?

Maybe it's stupid but I think it will be a DVD tour and as a one big add there will be something like a documentary film which was filmed during all I Am... Tour (all her meetings, backstage etc. because why would we wait so long? ). I don't know, something like MTV Diary, I just got a feeling, it's kinda personal but I believe this is true.
    It's her personal videographer, I forgot his name but he has Facebook and is friends with all her dancers/band etc he goes everywhere with her and videos it all. Its not necessarily for the DVD but you can bet some of the footage will get on there!

Leave a comment:

• metking12690
    replied
    That Video was so cute

Leave a comment:

• Lukasz2169
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlackNLatin
    replied
    Originally posted by lenor
    bought the beyonce heat perfume today, lookin forward to trying it,, i didnt bother testing it out, i just bought it lol
    How did it smell?

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    BET.com took to the streets to get fans to share their birthday wishes for Beyonce, their gift ideas for the Queen Bey, and their favorite Beyonce tunes:

On September 4, 1981, God, though his subordinates, Mathew and Tina Knowles, blessed the world with who would ultimately become the premiere performer of her generation.

A woman who could combine Mariah Carey’s love of fans, Diana Ross’ penchant for outshining her co-workers and Tina Turner’s proper leg game — Bey has added her own unique brand of dip, pop, twirk and stop it style of performance for audiences the world over.

She’s been entertaining us non-stop since she and her Destiny’s Child band mates did “the south side” in their “No, No, No (Part 1)” video back in 1998.

For that, we’re forever grateful and eager to wish Beyonce a happy 29th birthday…

Shout out to the Houston native in the video who wanted to give Beyonce either some wings and rice and gravy from Timmy Chans, or a two-piece dark special with strawberry soda.

Nothing says love like hot sauce and high cholesterol!

To that end, happy birthday Beyonce! We can’t wait until your vacation is over (no really, many of us can’t).
    Video

Leave a comment:

• GlennW04
    replied
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RaFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by stooki3
    @Iheartstars Big Ups to Duro & Skane$ enjoyed yal last night. K.A.M. Studios in midtown NY is crazy! Let's get this $$. Beyonce album gonna be crazy yall

Oh my,its already starting

Leave a comment:

• lenor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    LOL, smiling on covers is so 2000&late!!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Plus, I want a smiling cover no cleopatra face again, she has the same face expression in all her album covers, enough girl

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    ^That! I think she knows herslef that she is an icon now and I suppose thats a lot of pressure on one woman, I reckon she will bring the shit DOWN on this next album, no games just pure iconic music!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    ^

I want this to be sucessful, of course, but quality is more important now. She has a status now, she is an Icon, she has to prove that she can always challenge herself and I think she's doing exactly that

Leave a comment:

• robert989
    replied
    Omg I think and I hope shel'll release new album this year and I want to be masterpiece and to sell more then 15 millions worldwide

Leave a comment:

• metking12690
    replied
    Originally posted by marksudak
    Originally posted by metking12690
    lovely. producers no1 heard of is definitely the way to go.

Who produced Forever to Bleed?
    I think Clinton Sparks.I remeber a while ago on twitter a Bey stan asked him about the song and he said we will hear the song again.
    i hope they dont give it to another artist, because no1 can capture that raw emotion the way she did on that song.
    Lol,I hope it wasnt given away.The song wasnt complete yet we got the raw copy of it.I hope Bey will put the mastered version on the next album.

Leave a comment:

• marksudak
    replied
    Originally posted by metking12690

I think Clinton Sparks.I remeber a while ago on twitter a Bey stan asked him about the song and he said we will hear the song again.
    i hope they dont give it to another artist, because no1 can capture that raw emotion the way she did on that song.

Leave a comment:

• metking12690
    replied

Leave a comment:

• marksudak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• metking12690
    replied
    Some Music Producer called "The Art Teacher" Tweeted

Big Ups to Duro & Skane$ enjoyed yal last night. K.A.M. Studios in midtown NY is crazy! Let's get this $$. Beyonce album gonna be crazy yal

Looks like she is going in with new producers I never heared of him

Leave a comment:

• stooki3
    replied
    @Iheartstars Big Ups to Duro & Skane$ enjoyed yal last night. K.A.M. Studios in midtown NY is crazy! Let's get this $$. Beyonce album gonna be crazy yall

Leave a comment:

• MCC4Life
    replied
    SO EXCITED!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X