Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • She lives!!! Ms. Tina, Solange and the music industry.
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

    Comment


    • She doesn’t look anywhere near seventy.
      Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

      Comment


      • Tina looks good but yeah she looks her age.

        Comment


        • Is that Beyoncé singing Cranes in the sky in her last IG post? (the first verse and batch of riffs/runs before Solange comes in )

          Nvm, it's a mashup with POTS lol For a second I thought she had just recorded a IG remix for Cranes in the sky lol
          Last edited by Beautyisbeauty; Sun October 2, 2022, 08:10.
          Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

          Comment


          • It's an amorphous mashup.

            Rest In Peace Lilly!

            Comment


            • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

              Comment


              • I'm so tired of her lack of effort about promoting her music.
                Cha Cha Instructor

                Comment


                • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  I'm so tired of her lack of effort about promoting her music.
                  She does music? I thought she was an Adidas influencer.
                  Previously known as sYair

                  Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

                    She does music? I thought she was an Adidas influencer.
                    Speaking of, another Ivy Park drop announced today...
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

                    Comment


                    • Bitch.. the visuals? Like wtf are you doing

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                        Bitch.. the visuals? Like wtf are you doing

                        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                        Comment


                        • "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                          Comment




                          • Now girl, book a yacht for the week and fly your ass to Cannes to PERFORM.
                            Frenchies need to be reminded of your greatness on stage.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                            Comment


                            • Bey will only ever visit Cannes during May
                              Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

                              Comment


                              • Not gonna like, I'm highkey disappointed she doesn't seem to be participating in the new Black Panther OST.

                                Edit: Well hopefully, not yet.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by aang View Post
                                  Not gonna like, I'm highkey disappointed she doesn't seem to be participating in the new Black Panther OST.

                                  Edit: Well hopefully, not yet.
                                  But why would she be? The Lion King is her franchise, so hopefully she’ll be back to curate the music for the prequel movie. I’m ready for a sequel to The Gift (even though it’s unlikely, what with two studio albums still to be released).
                                  Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Artoo View Post

                                    But why would she be? The Lion King is her franchise, so hopefully she’ll be back to curate the music for the prequel movie. I’m ready for a sequel to The Gift (even though it’s unlikely, what with two studio albums still to be released).
                                    I mean, why not?

                                    Kendrick Lamar is on both Black Panther OST (exec. producer) and The Lion King: The Gift (feature on "Nile"). I'm not saying I want her to curate & exec produce the whole soundtrack, but making an appearance in 1-2 tracks would be cute.

                                    Although the official tracklist hasn't been released yet so there's a chance.

                                    Comment


                                    • Well if she’s on it I bet there’ll be a music video for that before Renaissance
                                      Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                        Tina looks good but yeah she looks her age.
                                        I assume it's the hair that makes her look younger, but I personally would've guessed mid to late 50s if I didn't know her real age.

                                        Comment


                                        • I hope she's on Black Panther too. She was rumoured to be curating it, but I guess that didn't materialize due to the trilogy. Hopefully she's on a track though.
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                          Comment




                                          • Now we know why Beyoncé never did that Karaoke ish.
                                            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

                                            Comment


                                            • If those two anecdotes make Corden “the most abusive customer” in the 25 year history of a restaurant, that restaurant must have extremely nice customers.

                                              That being said: There have been rumours for many years that Corden is a bit of an a-hole, but let’s not kid ourselves that that is the reason why fan-elusive, promo-allergic Beyoncé never did Carpool Karaoke.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                                If those two anecdotes make Corden “the most abusive customer” in the 25 year history of a restaurant, that restaurant must have extremely nice customers.

                                                That being said: There have been rumours for many years that Corden is a bit of an a-hole, but let’s not kid ourselves that that is the reason why fan-elusive, promo-allergic Beyoncé never did Carpool Karaoke.
                                                I’ve heard stories too, but a famous person being a diva is nothing new. I read those stories and the restaurant did keep messing up so his complaint was actually warranted - it’s the Karen’s that complain over absolutely nothing that are the real enemy of restaurants. But you know what they say, always be nice to the person making your food…

                                                If Carpool existed 2003 - 2010 Beyoncé would have done it, no question. If she can turn up on X Factor to sing with a contestant she absolutely would have done the Single Ladies dance in the passenger seat, and belted out Halo. It shouldn’t even be up for debate
                                                Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                                  If Carpool existed 2003 - 2010 Beyoncé would have done it, no question. If she can turn up on X Factor to sing with a contestant she absolutely would have done the Single Ladies dance in the passenger seat, and belted out Halo. It shouldn’t even be up for debate
                                                  Definitely.
                                                  Carpool or else, I’d love for her to do something in a somewhat “informal”, fun setting again, but I believe that ship sailed a long time ago.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                                    Definitely.
                                                    Carpool or else, I’d love for her to do something in a somewhat “informal”, fun setting again, but I believe that ship sailed a long time ago.
                                                    Informal has been eradicated from her vocabulary

                                                    There’s a million things I’d love to see Beyoncé do (like small, intimidate gigs focusing on ballads etc) but like Madonna and MJ, Beyoncé is too far gone down the path of superstardom to step backwards and focus on having fun with her music and career. Doing something like Beychella is probably Bey’s idea of fun nowadays.
                                                    Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X