Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RapUpPlayer
    replied
    Well, i did read, that IASF was her last album with Columbia....sooo.....although, i do believe, they re-newed it but idk....

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    She wouldn't release a GH so early. I do not believe it AT ALL.

BTW,
    Money does not bring happiness. But when there is happiness, money brings dream gifts of 20 million dollars: a private island.

The happy owner of a tropical paradise in the Florida Keys is the singer Beyoncé, who received the island as a gift from her husband Jay-Z. The gift was made for the 29th birthday of the star.

According to reports, Jay-Z prepared the surprise long before and he was up to date with all the details of the transaction before he buys the little paradise for his wife.

The island is 12.5 acres and about 2.5 miles offshore and it can be accessed only by helicopter or by yacht.
    I'd love to know if this was true!

Leave a comment:

• LittleLinda
    replied
    I hate it when artists release "Greatest Hits" so early, because they end up containing ALL their hits instead of just the greatest, as it should be.
    Nowadays anyone with more than two albums can have a "Greatest Hits", which is ridiculous imo.

I really hope that rumor is false... but if it isn't, she'll better include a DVD with ALL the videos, too. Otherwise I will be pissed.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    ^ No Greatest Hits pleeeeeeease :-?

Leave a comment:

• MissConspiracy
    replied
    I read an article on a reliable cellphone magazine that was reviewing the music video of "videophone" and how bey has no phones in it at all. At the end of the article, this was written, but i hope the GREATEST HITS bit is false! : " The music video purely rocks and so does she. Watch out for her next major album to be released next year (2011). In the meanwhile, entertain your ears with her 2008 album "I Am Sasha Fierce" and "Greatest Hits" compilation album that'll be released around December this year" ????Thats strange?!?! If true, its TOO early for a compilation. She should do that when she takes her next break after 4th album

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    I had some dream about Bee last night, me and a friend where at an awards show where they were all dressed 20's style ish, there were white drapes everywhere, the arena was like a tiered theatre. The Sheard sisters where there even though I have no clue who they are. Bee was giving or receiving an award but got into trouble afterwards because apparantly she let slip that Drake or Kanye were winning the next award.

Leave a comment:

• BeeLinium
    replied
    am i the only one who thinks if Bee released Sweet Dreams as a lead single in a musical time like this, she would have slayed.

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    I am, it let me vote for newcomer and then the other catergories it says as if Ive already voted!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by IAmWill
    ^It wont let me vote :-?
    You need to register

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    ^It wont let me vote :-?

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Beyoncé nominated at the 2010 MOBO awards for Best Internation Act

Start voting here

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by robert989
    Originally posted by hugom2c
    Beyoncé on VH1's Greatest Artists Of All Time video

OMG Janelle girl, a duet please!!!
    I would prefer a duet with Adele
    I wouldn't mind that either Beyoncé loves Adele and apparently Adele loves Beyoncé too

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    Did we know about this?

NEW!
    Beyonce Heat Ultimate Elixir
    Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz
    $59.00

Turn up the glamour with the Beyoncé Heat Ultimate Elixir, an opulent and intoxicating twist on the original scent. Indulge yourself with this warm and sultry fragrance that captures the essence of some of the world's most sensuous and rare flowers. Includes a stylish atomizer that lends the bottle a vintage appeal. Experience Beyonce Heat Ultimate Elixir with this 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum.

Leave a comment:

• robert989
    replied
    Originally posted by hugom2c

I would prefer a duet with Adele

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KayloBeeFan
    replied
    omg!!! i actually don't like this song!!!

Leave a comment:

• RapUpPlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by BLover
    And the part where she says ''...talk your shiiiit'' is just
    I lovEEEEEEEE the song. She sounds amazinGGGGG.

I really hope, the full leaks soon.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    I actually really like that snippet!

And the part where she says ''...talk your shiiiit'' is just

Leave a comment:

• Lukasz2169
    replied
    Originally posted by cutiespie
    I still can't believe she didn't put forever to bleed on B'day huge huge mistake!
    I thougt "Forever To Bleed" was from IASF era... But anyway, tracks like FTB, Back Up, Lost Yo Mind, I love them all!
    And this new leaked song is really bad, good choice to not put it on any album

Leave a comment:

• robert989
    replied
    Omg i love blind trust this is like my medicine i was going crazy for so long not to hear something from B

Leave a comment:

• cutiespie
    replied
    I still can't believe she didn't put forever to bleed on B'day huge huge mistake!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    I agree, she's always vocally flawless (Thank God ), but the song is simply not good enough for her...

Leave a comment:

• cutiespie
    replied
    vocally she's on point as usual!
    I don't like it though... i am glad this a b'day throw away.

Leave a comment:

• RaFanatic
    replied
    Are you kidding me?!

I absolutely adore that snippet,i want to hear the full track so badly!!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    It's like a mix of "Poison" and "Irreplaceable"

The "trust, trust, trust, truuuust" part is so silly

Leave a comment:

Working...
X