Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy 9 years anniversary to Self Titled.

    Never saw this. She actually got out of her house back then.

    Comment


    • Slightly OT but why is Target a big deal in the US? They often get exclusive versions with additional bonus tracks. I’m guessing they were pissed iTunes got the exclusive?
      I have a bad feeling about this.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Artoo View Post
        Slightly OT but why is Target a big deal in the US? They often get exclusive versions with additional bonus tracks. I’m guessing they were pissed iTunes got the exclusive?
        I think they got the deluxe edition of 4 exclusively back in the day.
        And yeah, they were pissed that she released it to iTunes first.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Beyon View Post
          Happy 9 years anniversary to Self Titled.

          Never saw this. She actually got out of her house back then.
          I remember this vividly, it was huge
          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

          Comment


          • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

            Comment


            • "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

              Comment


              • smh

                Comment


                • Lmfao that whole clip is hilarious/surreal, straight out of the office or something.
                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                  Comment


                  • Is it just me or there used to be way more paparazzi pics and Beyonce sightings back in the day?
                    Is she rarely leaving the house or are the paparazzi not that interested anymore?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Beyon View Post
                      Is it just me or there used to be way more paparazzi pics and Beyonce sightings back in the day?
                      Is she rarely leaving the house or are the paparazzi not that interested anymore?
                      I doubt Bey locks herself away - it wouldn’t be productive for the kids. They probably just don’t know where to find her. I think celebrities used to use the paparazzi a lot more than we ever knew.
                      I have a bad feeling about this.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Artoo View Post

                        I doubt Bey locks herself away - it wouldn’t be productive for the kids. They probably just don’t know where to find her. I think celebrities used to use the paparazzi a lot more than we ever knew.
                        Basically.
                        DeuxMoi does this weekly « spotted » update on Sundays, and Beyoncé is always on there, so she’s out there, just not photographed.

                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                        Comment


                        • I guess celebrities can control very well how often they get photographed or not. There are successful artists out there with 'boring' private lives, and paparazzi let them live their lives in peace. It's mostly controversial celebrities they like to follow, and I guess that's mostly because those celebrities feed them constantly - think of e.g. the Kardashian/Jenner clan. The biggest contrast has probably been Britney vs Christina in that regard.

                          Comment


                          • I see a lot of hive complaining about the era being boring, but I also remember them complaining about getting everything at once before also.. lol... I honestly think she has a plan and that we're not to far off from it

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                              I see a lot of hive complaining about the era being boring, but I also remember them complaining about getting everything at once before also.. lol... I honestly think she has a plan and that we're not to far off from it
                              I understand that but honestly, the music has been so amazingly detailed it’s really difficult to believe the Hive could look on the album (and by extension, the era) as boring.

                              Would it be nice for Bey to interact with the fans and maybe offer an update? Sure, but she ain’t doing that
                              I have a bad feeling about this.

                              Comment


                              • I've given up.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                Comment




                                • Two songs leaked, rumoured to be Lemonade outtakes.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                  Comment


                                  • I think they’re from the Self Titled era.
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                    Comment


                                    • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                      Comment


                                      • She is soooooo boring to follow these days. Like girl who even are you anymore?! But with the career and upbringing she’s had I understand I guess

                                        Comment


                                        • “GET UP!!!!”?
                                          Why would I even care?

                                          Wake me when she finally acknowledges her fans this era.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                            “GET UP!!!!”?
                                            Why would I even care?

                                            Wake me when she finally acknowledges her fans this era.
                                            This is the 1st thing to make me angry This era.... the fans should've gotten the 1st performance this era...but of course rich billionaire who probably only streamed bms on release week gets the performance... she also could've showed up last week to interact with fans.... as a stan I'm noticing a pattern and it's becoming off-putting tbh

                                            Comment


                                            • It sounds very Lemonade to me
                                               

                                              Comment


                                              • If she wants that Oscar release it as the next bond theme.
                                                 

                                                Comment


                                                • Single Ladies is going viral on TikTok.



                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                                  Comment


                                                  • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X