She's barely visible

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Omiros View Post

You'd be struggling to form a sentence and we both know it.
    Do I come across as someone ever lost for words?

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Originally posted by Artoo View Post
    You know, I honestly don’t think I’d be starstruck meeting Bey. I’d realise how amazing the moment would be (whilst in the moment) but I’d get over it enough in order to demand a B’Day 2.
    You'd be struggling to form a sentence and we both know it.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    You know, I honestly don’t think I’d be starstruck meeting Bey. I’d realise how amazing the moment would be (whilst in the moment) but I’d get over it enough in order to demand a B’Day 2.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
    Imma need either the BMS video or the album track list to be revealed this week. (I know it’s too early for the latter, that’s just me willing to settle for scraps if I’m not getting an actual meal).
    I’m starting to think we’ll not get the video until the whole visual project drops.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LittleLinda
    replied
    Imma need either the BMS video or the album track list to be revealed this week. (I know it’s too early for the latter, that’s just me willing to settle for scraps if I’m not getting an actual meal).

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied

That's fair. I just thought that Ryan works with B and Blue might've liked Envolver
    Who even knows, no one can second guess Bey

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I’d say more likely Madonna? Ryan has one of the same NFT profile pics that’s the same as Madonna’s and Anitta was on Madonna’s last album - maybe she’s returning the favour?

I just don’t see Bey featuring on someone else’s album when 2022 is about her own music.
    That's fair. I just thought that Ryan works with B and Blue might've liked Envolver

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied

Someone's been spending a lot of time on Netflix

Could this be Bey?
    I’d say more likely Madonna? Ryan has one of the same NFT profile pics that’s the same as Madonna’s and Anitta was on Madonna’s last album - maybe she’s returning the favour?

I just don’t see Bey featuring on someone else’s album when 2022 is about her own music.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Originally posted by aang View Post
    Guys, there's a documentary on Netflix called Afrobeats: The Backstory that brought up The Gift / Black is King including the mixed reviews from some of the speakers. It's interesting to watch.

Also, if you're curious to see how the Formation World Tour monolith came to life, the designer Es Devlin talked about it on episode 3 of Abstract: The Art of Design, also on Netflix.
    Someone's been spending a lot of time on Netflix

Could this be Bey?

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Guys, there's a documentary on Netflix called Afrobeats: The Backstory that brought up The Gift / Black is King including the mixed reviews from some of the speakers. It's interesting to watch.

Also, if you're curious to see how the Formation World Tour monolith came to life, the designer Es Devlin talked about it on episode 3 of Abstract: The Art of Design, also on Netflix.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLinda
    replied
    Okay so technically, "Save The Hero" is the least streamed song off IA...SF but I don't remember the track being available widely? I thought it was just some random leftover/bonus track? I have both the normal & Platinum CDs of the album and that song is certainly not there.

Also from The Beyonce Experience, "Welcome to Hollywood" is actually the least-streamed but if I can recall, she didn't actually perform that song. She just played the audio while some random video was being played in the big screen so I didn't count it.

I'm surprised "Speechless" was the (second) least played from that concert. I thought the live version was GLORIOUS! One of the best vocal moments from that show.
    Save the Hero IS on the Platinum Edition (Track 17).

Speechless (live) and Otherside being on this list just proves that people have absolutely no taste…

Leave a comment:

• BeeFan
    replied
    Yes I love "Black Effect" too. And they actually performed it on tour so I thought it would've been more popular.

And yes I do have The Beyonce Experience on Spotify. Maybe can you check if this link works?
    Thanks for the link… Songs don’t work in my country though :/ …Germany… anyone knows why?

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    "No Angel" is one of the best songs on the album, surely top 3 for me, maybe even my fave off the album. Suga Mama is also really good, and so is Speechless.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by lmca1990 View Post
    WWW is fun to sing. Anyway, there aren't really any bad tracks from BDay. Is Lost Yo Mind on any official track list?
    Wasn’t it an iTunes preorder track? I don’t think it ever made it onto a physical edition.

Hopefully when BDay20/25 comes around she’ll tidy up the streaming versions and put everything out onto the one edition. The whole era was a mess release wise, but she gave us the goods - you just had to search the globe to get everything officially released

Leave a comment:

• lmca1990
    replied
    WWW is fun to sing. Anyway, there aren't really any bad tracks from BDay. Is Lost Yo Mind on any official track list?

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    If is a great song. WWW and the stupid ‘WWW’ lyric was cringy even in 2006

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Ngl I thought "World Wide Women" was cute.

Surprised to see the horrible "Welcome to Hollywood" and the forgotten "If" have more streams. P.S. again I didn't count all the unnecessary remixes for "Irreplaceable" & "Beautiful Liar" on that album. She put like 4 different versions of "Beautiful Liar" and they all sound the same like for what?
    "If" is one of my faves on "B'Day" :/

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied

Standing On The Sun definitely deserves to be a TikTok hit released.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X