Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wateva25
    Ne-Yo jus tweeted this:

NeYoCompound Shout out Shea Taylor (mirror, when you're mad, lie to me...just to name a few he did!)Workin' with me for Beyonce. Let's make moments!!

NeYoCompound MORNING NY!! Had a classy time at 1oak last night. We make a movie everywhere we go. Up n' at em', lovin' life. BACK TO WORK!! Waddup B!?!
    She never stops working
    Pleasure over matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dru4life
      Originally posted by metking12690
      I bet Bey and Jay are gonna have another collabo

I also think she will do a new song with Kanye.

As far as sound she probably will go for a more R&B radio friendly songs and she might experiment in Rock mixed in with R&B/Pop
      We're long over due another one. My fave was Upgrade U with JayZ.

I think she will do one with Kanye too. She kinda shined him in that song with Charlie Wilson.
      Yessss!!!!!

Upgrade U is pure Genious I burnt my CD out to that song the first time I heared it.
      *My Persuassion can Build a nation*

Comment

Originally posted by matugama
        nothing in the world beats bonnie and clyde 03
        Upgrade U, Deja Vu, That's How I Like It and Hollywood are all 100000 times betetr!

Comment

Cannot wait for new stuff from Bee. I love other artists but its kinda dry without her. Wonder what her new sound will be?
          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

NeYo really wants people to know he's in the studio with Bee huh?!
            Beyoncé :: The Queen B :: The Legend :: Iconic

Syleena Johnson - Chapter V: Underrated :: OUT NOW

Comment

Blah to Ne-Yo.
              And I want an uptempo lead single.

Get Bey with Danja!

Comment

Mmmmm...I have no idea, she has released amazing stuff so far, and to me (although not my favourite, and I think she is really overrated in the USA) she is definitely, the most talented girl out there - She leads all the areas really well - Girl can dance, can sing, can act, can sell, can win awards, can expose herself without bad press - I love her but again, she's not my favourite Still - Ammmm for her next records I would say something more Urban like "Crowded" by Jenny Ortega or "Say I" like Christina Milian, or "Hard2 by Rihanna

Comment

^i want more street Urban songs like 'Crazy In Love', 'Jenny From The Block', 'Can't Hold Us Down' or something like that.

And I want a collaboration with P!nk as well. Would be amazing!

Comment

Beyoncé gave MJB her earrings (106 & Park)
                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
                      Blah to Ne-Yo.
                      And I want an uptempo lead single.

Get Bey with Danja!
                      i sooo agree.

I'm still hoping that Bee covers "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Moorsette for her next album
                      see, men come a dime-a-dozen so it don't mean nuttin' to me. i aint even worried 'bout u homie cause theirs plenty more fish in the sea.

Comment

Forever To Bleed must be on her next album!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hugom2c
                          Definately! It needs to mastered and released

Comment

hell no! that songs super old.

Comment

Neyo Tweeted again.I guess day 3 with Neyo

NeYoCompound

Shout out to Beyonce and Shae Taylor for helping me remember who I am. Much needed pep talk. Thanx for being real guys......

Comment

NeYoCompound

Shout out to Beyonce and Shae Taylor for helping me remember who I am. Much needed pep talk. Thanx for being real guys......
                                He seriously wants people to know he's working with Beyoncé! He better be making good music, because I really don't want rubbish on there.
                                no shade, no hate

Comment

Originally posted by cutiespie
                                  I couldn't care less about that, it's a masterpiece and it deserves to be on the album, at least as a bonus track

Comment

Originally posted by MrLovett

NeYoCompound

He seriously wants people to know he's working with Beyoncé! He better be making good music, because I really don't want rubbish on there.
                                    I know I guess he was shocked Bey took him back so he is basically bragging about working with her

I also agree with him needing to step up and created a better sound,I dont want Bey singing any 2006 knock off songs

Comment

Beyonce and/or Shea Taylor must've told him that "Beautiful Monster" is beautiful bullshit if he now remembers who he is - cause it is.
                                      see, men come a dime-a-dozen so it don't mean nuttin' to me. i aint even worried 'bout u homie cause theirs plenty more fish in the sea.

Comment

Originally posted by cutiespie
                                        I couldn't care less about that, it's a masterpiece and it deserves to be on the album, at least as a bonus track
                                        I'd rather she just released a CD with lots of unreleased songs. Beyoncé - The Lost Collection' or something would be good with lots of the amazing leaks mastered.

I really hope she gets a new album soon!
                                        late.

Comment

I would love to have a remix album sometime soon and not just any remixes but some rerecorded vocals. Especially the DIL era songs her voice has evolved so much since then and I can totally picture her killing them now
                                          I don't think you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Rutter
                                            I would love to have a remix album sometime soon and not just any remixes but some rerecorded vocals. Especially the DIL era songs her voice has evolved so much since then and I can totally picture her killing them now
                                            i have a re-sung "Baby Boy" - she says completely different verses and sounds sexier. Is this a remix or demo version or something?

"picture me in the west indies feeling like royalty in the party"

Comment

Originally posted by marksudak
                                              Originally posted by Rutter
                                              i have a re-sung "Baby Boy" - she says completely different verses and sounds sexier. Is this a remix or demo version or something?

"picture me in the west indies feeling like royalty in the party"
                                              I think it was a demo, but whatever it is I'm it was never released
                                              I don't think you know...

Comment

Ne-Yo must remember who he is after Bee gave him a telling off for spreading false rumours!
                                                late.

Comment

Beyonce Has Not Fired Mathew Knowles As Her Manager, Label Says

Rumors hit the internet recently that Beyonce joined her former Destiny’s Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams in firing her father, Mathew Knowles, as her manager. In his place, it was rumored, Beyonce would allow her business savvy rapper/mogul husband, Jay-Z, to guide her approaching-legendary career.

File this under big fat rumor, this according to Mr. Knowles’ Music World Entertainment. In a statement, the label puts the kibosh of the false info, saying, “Contrary to false rumors online, Beyoncé and her manager Mathew Knowles unequivocally have had and continue to have a close personal and business relationship. Mathew Knowles is the sole and exclusive manager of Beyoncé.”

The rumors kicked up just as news that Beyonce was heading back into the studio to get to work on her fourth studio album. She’s spending time this week with singer/songwriter Ne-Yo, who penned her Grammy-winning hit “Irreplaceable.”

source

Comment

NeYoCompound

I know I guess he was shocked Bey took him back so he is basically bragging about working with her

I also agree with him needing to step up and created a better sound,I dont want Bey singing any 2006 knock off songs
                                                    Beyonce took him back? Really... maybe he's just glad to be working with her in general. Maybe he was down and they pepped him up as he said. Why are the stans turning this into something it isn't? And to say he begged for her to bring him back.

He gave her the biggest hit off of B-Day and the ONLY song that single-handedly saved the album from further tanking (check your records, it was tanking in the US and WW before Irreplaceable)!

Watch your language please - mode
                                                    I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

C'mon danbarj we were joking no need to be so serious, it's not like Ne-Yo is reading our comments

Comment

C'mon danbarj we were joking no need to be so serious, it's not like Ne-Yo is reading our comments
                                                        Oh aight... my bad hugom2c... I think I did go a bit overboard!!!
                                                        I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

Some people keep sayin that Beyonce steals songs and that almost all of her song were stolen lol I know that she covered some songs (it's totally normal, everyone does it!), but why people say that she steals songs? Could someone explain me what's goin on with these rumors? Is it undercover hating? Jealousy?
                                                          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

She's never stolen a song if she had she'd have been taken to court for it and we'd all know about it (sure that ho took her to courst for 'stealing' baby boy but that went no where) She would'nt get away with it just by her Father paying folk like haters say he does.
                                                            They say she stole IIWAB, SOL, SIY when infact she bought them
                                                            Beyhive #5491

Comment

Originally posted by danbarj

NeYoCompound

Beyonce took him back? Really... maybe he's just glad to be working with her in general. Maybe he was down and they pepped him up as he said. Why are the stans turning this into something it isn't? And to say he begged for her to bring him back.

He gave her the biggest hit off of B-Day and the ONLY song that single-handedly saved the album from further tanking (check your records, it was tanking in the US and WW before Irreplaceable)! Stans, I know you love her and **** what you think I think about her... but be realistic!

1.Firstly,when i said took him back it had nothing to do with what he tweeted.In all actuality Beyonce did take him back into the studio to write for her(fact).

2.I didnt make it into anything I was stating my opinion which im fully allowed to do.

3.I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on Irreplacable i never once in my post discredited him for his work on Bday.

4. I was being realistic in everything that i posted

5. I neither care what anybody thinks of beyonce,what matters is what I think (fact) .

Comment

Working...
                                                              X