replied

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by aang View Post
    Looks like "If I Were A Boy" is going semi-viral-ish on TikTok?
    Yeah it’s been on the rise. No effect on streams though.

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Looks like "If I Were A Boy" is going semi-viral-ish on TikTok?

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    Any idea why Beyoncé can't be bothered
    Could've stopped there tbh and no, no one knows.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Any idea why Beyoncé can't be bothered to have her songs' lyrics printed in the booklet? I mean, she kind of tried with the ballads from 'I Am...Sasha Fierce', but why stop there? A great booklet really is a great motivation to buy the physical version of an album, besides the obvious pictures and credits.

Leave a comment:

• Beyon
    replied
    I need a documentary from her. I think it's the only way she'll be willing to share about her life nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• breatheonme
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    ms tina had enough

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Ms. Tina is DONE with the lack of promo

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo View Post

When you have billionaire parents
    Lol Tina's reaction.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    I see the twins were also out.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

When you have billionaire parents

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• didyou
    replied
    The wearable art gala is today, yaaay, we'll get some photos of Bee out in public. How has it come to this, that those are the things to be looking forward to from her.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
    Definitely.
    Carpool or else, I’d love for her to do something in a somewhat “informal”, fun setting again, but I believe that ship sailed a long time ago.
    Informal has been eradicated from her vocabulary

There’s a million things I’d love to see Beyoncé do (like small, intimidate gigs focusing on ballads etc) but like Madonna and MJ, Beyoncé is too far gone down the path of superstardom to step backwards and focus on having fun with her music and career. Doing something like Beychella is probably Bey’s idea of fun nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLinda
    replied
    Originally posted by Artoo View Post
    If Carpool existed 2003 - 2010 Beyoncé would have done it, no question. If she can turn up on X Factor to sing with a contestant she absolutely would have done the Single Ladies dance in the passenger seat, and belted out Halo. It shouldn’t even be up for debate
    Definitely.
    Carpool or else, I’d love for her to do something in a somewhat “informal”, fun setting again, but I believe that ship sailed a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
    If those two anecdotes make Corden “the most abusive customer” in the 25 year history of a restaurant, that restaurant must have extremely nice customers.

That being said: There have been rumours for many years that Corden is a bit of an a-hole, but let’s not kid ourselves that that is the reason why fan-elusive, promo-allergic Beyoncé never did Carpool Karaoke.
    I’ve heard stories too, but a famous person being a diva is nothing new. I read those stories and the restaurant did keep messing up so his complaint was actually warranted - it’s the Karen’s that complain over absolutely nothing that are the real enemy of restaurants. But you know what they say, always be nice to the person making your food…

If Carpool existed 2003 - 2010 Beyoncé would have done it, no question. If she can turn up on X Factor to sing with a contestant she absolutely would have done the Single Ladies dance in the passenger seat, and belted out Halo. It shouldn’t even be up for debate

Leave a comment:

• LittleLinda
    replied
    If those two anecdotes make Corden “the most abusive customer” in the 25 year history of a restaurant, that restaurant must have extremely nice customers.

That being said: There have been rumours for many years that Corden is a bit of an a-hole, but let’s not kid ourselves that that is the reason why fan-elusive, promo-allergic Beyoncé never did Carpool Karaoke.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X