Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung
    Apparently, Frank Ocean is writing songs for her album!
    As we make our way back from Astoria, Ocean tells me that he's got at least five projects in the works, among them a song he wrote for Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained; songs he's working on for Alicia Keys and Beyoncé; songs for his own third album; and a European tour, which he says he wants to model on Pink Floyd's The Wall tour. He's even thinking about maybe opening his own arcade (though later he'll post on Tumblr that this idea is "morphing")

Read More http://www.gq.com/entertainment/music/2 ... z2CllmnKHz
    Originally posted by DG1
    Potential/Rumored Producers/Writers:

01. Diane Warren
    02. The-Dream
    03. Ryan Tedder
    04. Hit-Boy
    05. Sia
    06. Greg Kurstin
    07. The Cataracs
    08. Angie Beyince
    09. Fauntleroy
    10. Makeba
    11. Shea Taylor
    12. Kanye West
    13. Symbolyc 1
    14. Pharrell Williams
    15. Jim Jonsin
    16. Blake Elijah
    17. Finatik N Zac
    18. Ne-Yo
    19. Missy Elliot
    20. Dr. Luke ???
    21. Mike Krompass
    22. Brett James
    23. Catt Gravitt
    24. Sacha Skarbek
    25. Tiffany Parker
    26. Blac Elvis
    27. Chromatics
    28. Dot da Genius
    29. Miguel
    30. Sean Garrett
    31. Frank Ocean
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• New instagram pic

Comment

• Those pics look a hot mess lol. I hope she starts writing her own material with this new record.
        Diva!!!

Comment

• Love those pics ahah.
          It's song great she's loosing up.
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung
            Please let this be true!

Comment

• Originally posted by RudeBoi
              Originally posted by ForeverYoung
              Please let this be true!
              As we make our way back from Astoria, Ocean tells me that he's got at least five projects in the works, among them a song he wrote for Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained; songs he's working on for Alicia Keys and Beyoncé; songs for his own third album; and a European tour, which he says he wants to model on Pink Floyd's The Wall tour. He's even thinking about maybe opening his own arcade (though later he'll post on Tumblr that this idea is "morphing").

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/musi...#ixzz2ClkOO2My
              My Favs
              Ke$ha, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, P!nk, Nicki Minaj, Usher, Miguel, R. Kelly, John Legend

Comment

• For those that don't check the TV/Film section

Epic - Official Trailer #1 (HD)

Comment

• Originally posted by BLover
                  Love those pics ahah.
                  Me too! Those legs >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by BLover
                    Originally posted by Loveguru
                    I really don't know why she has jumped on a Frank Ocean remix song or anything.
                    ?
                    Why she hasn't sorry
                    Forever Young

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• The Big Bang Theory Flash mob!

1:36 Beyoncé - Run The World (Girls)

+

Love on top - The Voice Thailand

That intro had me dying Jesus, is this real life?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugom2c
                          For those that don't check the TV/Film section

Epic - Official Trailer #1 (HD)
                          It looks good. Although it's a shame we didn't get to hear or see Queen Tara. Can't wait until we do.

Originally posted by hugom2c
                          The Big Bang Theory Flash mob!

1:36 Beyoncé - Run The World (Girls)
                          LOVE IT!!!!
                          Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• Okay, just realized that Queen Tara is in the Epic trailer.

Here's a pic:

Queen Tara (Beyonce Knowles) is Epic's answer to Mother Nature. "She is the one sworn to protect the forest and is the source of its magic," Wedge says. Blue Sky Studio
                            Just realized that hugo already posted this in the Epic thread in the TV & Film section, but I'll leave it here for those who don't look there.
                            Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• Those pics are hottt
                              Pleasure over matter.

Comment

• Are these pics leading up to something. I don't like them btw.
                                Diva!!!

Comment

You really need to listen to this

Comment

Originally posted by hugom2c

You really need to listen to this

It's hilarious indeed but it's not that... bearable.
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Alex Newell caught TV viewers' attention first as one of the four finalists on the original season of Oxygen's "The Glee Project," then as Wade Adams, the rival show choir lead who turned heads performing in a dress and heels as Unique. Starting this year, Unique has transferred to McKinley, started settling into her identity and is stealing the spotlight as Lima's newest vocal powerhouse. We caught up with the "Glee" star to talk about his Beyoncé obsession, his forthcoming movie and why Frank Ocean is the ideal boyfriend for both him and Unique.

Are you a big Britney fan?
                                      I'm not. That's the shocker part about me. I'm the biggest fan of Beyoncé that you'll ever meet. I told my mom this and my mom thought I was being blasphemous, but Beyoncé kind of equals Jesus for me. (He's a Beyoncé stan alright )

Is Beyoncé the artist you most want to cover on "Glee"?
                                      I really want to do a Beyoncé song and I really want that Beyoncé song to be "Countdown."

Can you tell Ryan Murphy that?
                                      I don't have the balls to go up to him and tell him I want this song.

I was going to ask dream duet partner, but I'll assume that would be Beyoncé. Would that be terrifying for you, to sing with Beyoncé?
                                      Of course. Late one night I had this crazy thought where I looked at Heather (Morris) and thought that was should do that Beyoncé and Shakira song, "Beautiful Liar." Hello, gold!

Besides Beyoncé, what else are you obsessed with musically?
                                      I love Frank Ocean. We're going to get married. In true life, we should get married.

http://www.billboard.com/news/glee-q-a- ... 4732.story

Comment

• http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdstk ... o2_500.gif

basiclly this is what beyonce will do to the lessor bitches when she comes back

Comment

• the music in shakiras comercial for her perfume elixir is AMAZING thats the instrumental for epic ballad i wouild love if she does something like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyoncé Facebook
                                            AL LOVING

AL LOVING WAS A TRAILBLAZER - AS AN ARTIST, BUT ALSO AS A BLACK ARTIST. HE WAS ONE OF THE FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN ARTISTS TO EXPLORE ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONISM, AND BECAUSE OF THAT - HIS WORK HAS A TRULY ORIGINAL STAMP. THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEARLESS ORIGINALITY AL! - BEYONCÉ

Comment

• fixed

Comment

thank ya sweety :*

Comment

• It's November and we don't have a live DVD, for the first time in 3 years.

Comment

LMAO what is she doing! It's creepy as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X