• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    EAI,
    We might have to agree to disagree. Maybe we have had different point of views. I know I was tired of the hate since her debut era. But I still like you
    Don't worry, I still like you too
    Two different perspectives I guess. I see what you are saying too.

Leave a comment:

• ThisTimeTommorow
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    ^^What offends You? Is it your religion.
    Yeah
    Calling her Jesús is kinda offends me
    I know its nobody's fault but mine
    i shouldn't think like that
    I was offended by some stupid twitter stan And
    I took it out on Bey
    SORRY BEY

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    ^^What offends You? Is it your religion.

Leave a comment:

• ThisTimeTommorow
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    Regarding Beyonce hate, there really wasn't as much as people think. I've seen more people complaining about haters than haters themselves.

IMO, no matter what, people are going to look at Beyonce as someone who puts herself on a pedestal, and it's not her fault at all, it's her psycho deranged stans faults. They are the ones that worship her religiously and attack anyone who doesn't see her as a queen. Beyonce doesn't even act like she's better than everyone else imo, but her "haters" can't look past the beyhive.
    Literally This
    She's one of the Nicest person I've seen
    she never said anything bad about any other celebrity (as far as i know)
    Its just some of her stans who annoys the shit out of me
    I have nothing against her
    I even love her music very much
    And that picture doesn't look extra at all
    But hearing Beysus or Goddess word for her all the time i get a little offended and its definitely not Beys fault

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I think people are unfair to Beyoncé fans, if there is (or was) an awful fanbase, they were definitely Little Monsters. I like most of the Hive and there's nothing wrong with them treating Beyoncé like God. We all do it with our fave divas.

Having said that, you guys don't know what real hate is. You had to live Madonna's Erotica era or Janet's Superbowl backlash. Now, those were something else. Both ladies were demonized by media, that's something Beyoncé never endured, or at least not by mainstream media. You shouldn't also give attention to a few pressed haters online, they wish their fave was as good as Beyoncé.

I wasn't really a fan of Madonna then I kinda liked her stuff before then but was too young to understand the Erotica Era.

Janet though I lived through and as a fan I was disgusted. It's the first time I was really aware that there was an injustice towards women and Black women especially in the media. Justin got nothing, Janet was portrayed as some dirty cougar who forced Justin into a plot to shock and disgust America.

It was really a sad time for music. I can't think what her career would be like had that not happened.

Leave a comment:

• Shayonce
    replied
    it's always funny to hear that overexposure argument because Beyonce barely on media by herself now.
    since 2013.. she has bee on TV what? 10 times? and no regular talk show.
    and she stopped regular magazine covers because it's boring to her.
    stopped radio interview since 2009.
    no twitter, no crazy melt down on social media.

indeed, there're bandwagon 'queen bay' thing but at the same time, there're bandwagon haters too. lol
    they hater her because she's famous, popular.
    those are just bitter worst human being. that's all.

who knew 1 instagram post do this.. lol

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Originally posted by hellohello
    Being narcissistic is part of what being a celebrity is all about though.
    We live in a narcissistic world, otherwise instagram, twitter and facebook wouldn't exist.
    Exactly. It doesn't mean it's right though. That's just how it is.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by hellohello
    We live in a narcissistic world, otherwise instagram, twitter and facebook wouldn't exist.

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    A pop star of Beyoncé and Madonna's caliber can't let themselves be affected by hate. See what Madonna did in regards to the leaked letter, she kept doing her thing and paid those rumours absolute dust. Janet seemed weak in comparison and comfortable in the victim's role, she had the world's attention, but decided not to take advantage of it. Britney was far more clever, she owned her breakdown, made it somewhat cool and came back with her biggest hits.

If they come for you, you come out with an "Any questions?" moment, you prove them wrong by your assertiveness and then deliver your best.

Anyway, I'm more than accustomed with the hate thing towards Beyoncé, but it seemed beyond hypocritical for some to come for her and call her narcissistic when I've seen COUNTLESS celebs selling pictures of their newborns to magazines and no one seems to bat an eye.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I think people are unfair to Beyoncé fans, if there is (or was) an awful fanbase, they were definitely Little Monsters. I like most of the Hive and there's nothing wrong with them treating Beyoncé like God. We all do it with our fave divas.

Having said that, you guys don't know what real hate is. You had to live Madonna's Erotica era or Janet's Superbowl backlash. Now, those were something else. Both ladies were demonized by media, that's something Beyoncé never endured, or at least not by mainstream media. You shouldn't also give attention to a few pressed haters online, they wish their fave was as good as Beyoncé.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Like yours isn't, ridiculous comment.

She's barely on the radio and her latest project is still an exclusive after over a year, if you're getting your Beyoncé dose is because you're interested tbh, you're here after all.

The hate I see the most isn't even directly related to her music or skills, it's towards what she represents and it's been that way since her affiliation to the Obamas in 2008.

Leave a comment:

• SpyVsSpy
    replied
    She is shoved down people's throats. Her fans cant see it because their mouths are always open.

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    EAI,
    We might have to agree to disagree. Maybe we have had different point of views. I know I was tired of the hate since her debut era. But I still like you

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    Originally posted by salamecharlie
    Originally posted by salamecharlie
    She's constantly getting hate from a very specific group of people that dislike her simply because the media's attention is on a black woman, the same thing happens with Serena for example.
    It is very sad that you directly assume the dislike is because of her color. People might dislike her because they don't like her music, style or simply because she is shoved down their throat every single day of their lives. Assuming it is only because of her color is simply ignorant.
    Except that it is, it's sad indeed, but it's a reality. She's barely seen, hasn't given interviews in years, hasn't said anything negative about anyone ever and you have people complaining she's narcissistic because she took a picture with her children with some flowers and veils. You can be sure the Carters bother a lot of people by their success.

It is incredibly easy to ignore artists you dislike, but Beyoncé's haters decide not to, they're as aware as fans.
    They're as aware as fans because she is literally shoved down everybody's throat. They are not given a chance to ignore her. If any other artist took a photo with their children, the photo would reach their fans and a bit of the GP. But Beyonce has made front news basically everywhere. With more attention comes more hate, it's the way it goes.
    'She is shoved down our throats'. By who?

As aforementioned, she hardly interviews, performs on every show everywhere etc.

She isn't shoving herself down our throats like EVERY OTHER ARTIST does.
    I mean seriously look at the process and work out what is actually wrong.
    Beyoncé release a picture, the world goes crazy as it is of a monumental occasion.
    Look through your Facebook and see how many 'likes' everyone craves for eating a damn meal. Does Beyoncé do that? Now compare to most artists when they release a single/album lets say Ed Sheeran or Adele for example. He releases an album, it's all over iTunes clogging up the charts. Our charts have changed to stop that. He's on every talk show, live lounge, every magazine/paper. Yet they are adored and are 'shoved down our throats' too. The difference is, they actively and physically 'shove themselves down our throats'. Which. is. worse. Yet I don't see the 'oh I'm so sick of Ed or Adele or Drake'. They are just lauded as the saviours to music... which again relays back to Hugo's initial correct point.

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    ^^^ Beyonce is not the only hyped up artist. Beysus is a joke. Every artist has fans that cone up with crazy Nick named. Most of the time, fans are joking. Do we actually think she us Jesus, no. We just love her. She has MANY haters. You might not understand. I have never seen anyone attack someone for not calling Beyonce Queen. Yes some get out of line, but you honestly think it's only Beyonce fans??????

Think about that for a moment. The Beyhive started with Bday. Beyonce was getting so many freaking haters, we just got tired of that shit. Especially since she never did anything to anyone. That's why she created bow down. She got tired of the hate.

I think you got it all wrong. We got tired of the bs

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    She's constantly getting hate from a very specific group of people that dislike her simply because the media's attention is on a black woman, the same thing happens with Serena for example.

This is 100% true.

Regardless of what people try and say to 'not sound racist'. It's an internalised thing. Every other celebrity can do the pregnancy shoots and get applauded for them. Look at Demi Moore. When Beyoncé does it, she gets heavily credited but there's also this whole group now that isn't passive but vexed. Yes the same does happen for Serena to. A woman who has been called a man for most of her career.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    ^ It's gonna be hard for you to see it as a fan, but she is hyped up like no one's business. Calling her Beysus, worshipping her like a God. All that attention is obviously going to urk people. Beyonce will never call herself God, but her fans will pretend she is and does. And alot of people in the Beyhive are also EXTREMELY out of line and people for some reason, take that out on Beyonce. Beyonce has WAYYYY more supporters than haters. I dare you to ask 5 random people about their thoughts on Beyonce, and most likely, all 5 of them will say something positive.

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    ^^ I disagree 100%. The hate this era was unreal. Look at youtube. Every video I go to, that is not Beyonce, I scroll don to read the comments, and the first thing I see is, Beyonce cant do this, cant do that. Thats why us fans go off. She has nothing to do with the video, but yet she is being brought up. Thats hate. Fans do not get upset when she is not called Queen. We get upset when people hate for no reason.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Regarding Beyonce hate, there really wasn't as much as people think. I've seen more people complaining about haters than haters themselves.

IMO, no matter what, people are going to look at Beyonce as someone who puts herself on a pedestal, and it's not her fault at all, it's her psycho deranged stans faults. They are the ones that worship her religiously and attack anyone who doesn't see her as a queen. Beyonce doesn't even act like she's better than everyone else imo, but her "haters" can't look past the beyhive.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Love her being thick..... The belly botton photoshop tho. #MariahShit
    That or a tummy tuck. I ain't mad at it tho. If I was rich I'd have a couple of these already. I'm sure her stomach was a bit loose after how huge she was with those babies
    I doubt that she had a tummy tuck. From the photos we've seen, she looks like she's wearing many layers of spandex.

If she had a tummy tuck, it had to have been right away, otherwise, she'd need time to recover. We'll know for sure when we see her belly button unedited.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    The thing with Beyoncé is that she has done so many promotional cycles for albums and singles and with ST she just decided to stop it all. The irony of course is she stopped doing it at the very peak of her fame.

I had hoped with Lemonade she’d put herself back out there, but there was no way in hell she could do actual interviews for that album

It also coincides with the start of her family, and frankly, she can literally do all the promo she needs via Instagram nowadays. I wouldn’t be surprised if for her next album, she just live streams an unannounced, invite only concert of her performing her entire new album

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    [youtube:3lux3ztz]NJHg3ufp654[/youtube:3lux3ztz]

He is a legit mess, but I live for it

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    [youtube:2b8m13i4]NJHg3ufp654[/youtube:2b8m13i4]

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Love her being thick..... The belly botton photoshop tho. #MariahShit
    That or a tummy tuck. I ain't mad at it tho. If I was rich I'd have a couple of these already. I'm sure her stomach was a bit loose after how huge she was with those babies

Leave a comment:

Working...
X