Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink : "Beyoncé is like a God."

“I remember when Britney, Beyonce and I did the Pepsi commercial years ago and they were so disciplined. Beyonce is like a God. Her discipline is top notch and we were all eating dinner and she said she was trying to lose three pounds for the shoot so she forgo all the good yummy s**t which then made it’s way down to me and I ate the lot. I gained the three pounds.

http://deanpiper.com/2012/12/08/exclusi ... rview-pnk/
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Weird for her to say that. Didn't she diss her on her last tour during a performance of "Stupid Girls"? And her husband at the Grammys 3 years ago?

I don't mind the love to be honest! I like P!nk but i thought that she didn't like Bey.
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by robert989
        hey guys i am going on a seminar for a few days ill be returning Monday and my guess is that while i am away B will announce everything and by then you bitchies will have the album
        you can go on a seminar till next year and we still wont have the album!
        Life tastes better with music

Comment

• Tumblr

Comment

• Are these from a new photoshoot?
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er
              Are these from a new photoshoot?
              No, they're from The Throwback section on her tumblr.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                Originally posted by Ska8er
                Are these from a new photoshoot?
                No, they're from The Throwback section on her tumblr.
                A throwback to what? When she had a different face? Looks nothing like her
                Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

• Tumblr

+

Instagram

Comment

• Are they throwbacks too?
                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• On the last pic of the first bunch Hugo posted she looks as if someone morphed her face with JLo's.

Comment

• Beyonce is a Tumblr model now? I see...

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                            Beyonce is a Tumblr model now? I see...
                            What do you mean by "now"? Where have you been...?

Comment

• She's hot

Comment

• It was talked about earlier in this thread but what if Bey is really gonna pull a Jay and Ye and just release the album with no lead or release the lead single a week before the album :-?

Comment

• I said this once, and I'mma say this again...Bish, where mah album at?
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by MO_FAN95
                                    It was talked about earlier in this thread but what if Bey is really gonna pull a Jay and Ye and just release the album with no lead or release the lead single a week before the album :-?
                                    I could really see this happening at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by preyan
                                      I said this 1,548˛ times, and I'mma say this again...Bish, where mah album at?

Comment

• Im a grrrowwnn man, but im gonna be honest. When Bey FINALLY releases something. I swear im gonna cry and squeal like a little girl.
                                        Its gonna be worth it.
                                        Might not be at first given all our monumental expectations..

*remembers first time i heard Run the World and i was like WTF!!!*
                                        hoping for a "My Heart still Beats" live performance...

Comment

• [quote="djvd0920"]Im a grrrowwnn man, but im gonna be honest. When Bey FINALLY releases something. I swear im gonna cry and squeal like a little girl.
                                          Its gonna be worth it.

wow ... seriously *sidelook*

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• For any Beyonce + Jay-Z fans, some shameless promo:
                                              Jay-Z - Magna Carta Holy Grail Survivor - Round 1
                                              Vote here:
                                              http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopi...00386&start=17

Comment

• Bitch doing hand stands now??? Whew elze?

Comment

• Instagram

Comment

• Love it. Jay could never. He'd probably be like F*** THAT!
                                                    Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

Working...
                                                    X