No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TODAY: Chelsea reunited with Beyoncé (watch)

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocksteady09
      New songs are not used for commercials?!? According whom?!? Just because Beyonce decides to use new songs for her new commercials, doesn't necessary mean it's an indication of a new album coming right after.
      You didn't got me. She used so much new material in promotional stuff, so it is weird that nothing happened after.

Comment

• she did have the plan "first single in feb and album early as april" , but it all got canceled. based on pictures, all the tea from fans, it is indeed true.

I guess there was scheduling issue. she just wasn't satisfied with her timing.
        she prepared tour since last year, (you know she said she prepared world tour a year before in IAWT behind scene)
        and with all the deals to make, album recordings, photo shoots, super bowls, all the rehearsals, it was all just work after work.
        not to mention, she is her own manager. she review everything she does to make final call, it takes more time and energy.

as she does superbowls and all the photoshoots, learning new choreography, tour rehearsals since 2012, she was very exhausted.
        If she release new single, I'm sure she doesn't have time to rest or family time as tour is just 2 month away.
        and that's why there was no actual set date for album afterall.

so yes, she deciede not to rush anything. just focus ont tour first.

+ her lable was already on board as they were senting new single promo to radio. they were waiting beyonce's decision 3~4months.
        (and that means she were considering single release all that times. lol)
        'lable didn't like it' rumor is simply wrong. colombia never had any creative control over her music, even her eraly musics.

Comment

• #BeyGOOD Australia

Comment

• ^ How cute.

According to SME, the 2-disc set will be released worldwide on Nov. 25th.

Comment

• Pentatonix Performs 'Evolution of Beyoncé on Ellen

They changed it a bit but it's still great! Prefer their original version though. It flowed better.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLgkFhK45i4

Reunited this tour
                Forever Young

Comment

• Beyoncé's choreographer.

Comment

• So another video? In the desert?

I may be a bit frustrated with all the music videos she's been filming this year without releasing new music but i have to admit that i love the fact that most (if not all) of the music videos are filmed on actual locations instead of a studio set (like most artists do nowadays).
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• That's it. 5: The Re-Up is coming y'all!

Imagine if the single is called "All Around The World" and all these shoots from Australia, US, Brazil, Paris, etc etc etc are actually for one video.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                        That's it. 5: The Re-Up is coming y'all!

Imagine if the single is called "All Around The World" and all these shoots from Australia, US, Brazil, Paris, etc etc etc are actually for one video.
                        Then that would make it the most expensive video shoot of all time.
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLgkFhK45i4

Reunited this tour
                          tears

She's amazing person.

Comment

• I still don't get it why she ignores "Slay Over".

Comment

I still don't get it why she ignores "Slay Over".

Comment

• Originally posted by MO_FAN95
                                Originally posted by abi
                                One of the best songs on 4!
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

That's it. 5: The Re-Up is coming y'all!

on top of that it will be cover of
                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVuuatjHGnY

Comment

Me neither
                                    Would have sounded perfect on The Mrs Slayter Tour

Comment

• Because of that F#5.
                                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by BLover
                                        Because of that F#5.
                                        She could change the arrangement though. She did "Dangerously in Love", "Listen", "At Last" & "Scared Of Lonely" in a row during I Am... Tour. But nevermind...

Ariana Grande is going places. The girl who made her acting debut on Broadway and went on to featured roles on the Nickelodeon teen sitcoms Victorious and Sam & Cat is all grown up now. These days she's a certified R&B/pop hitmaker managed by Scooter Braun, the man behind Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, and One Direction. Her debut album, Yours Truly, was produced by Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds and debuted at the top of the Billboard charts. Babyface originally wrote her hit single, "Baby I," for Beyonce. But after B decided to pass, Ariana stepped up and made it her own.

At age 20 Ariana's clearly got a bright future ahead of her. But in his December 2013/January 2014 Complex cover story, Joe La Puma explores the darker side of the next American sweetheart. The rising star from a close-knit Italian family is also a sci-fi buff with a penchant for scary movies. And she's had some ghostly close encounters herself. Photographer Gavin Bond's film-noir-style cover shoot captures the mood just right. Our next issue won't hit newsstands for a few weeks but you can read the Ariana Grande cover story right now.

Comment

• Beyonce would've made the song sound so much better but either way it's a shizen song.
                                          I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• omg im legit listening to it right now and then i read this lol but omg i love ariana on this song, but bey wouldve honestly took it to the next level .
                                            hi guys

Comment

• I think the song is too light and kiddy for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                                I think the song is too light and kiddy for her.
                                                Agreed glad she never recorded it!

Comment

• Stockton to star in Beyonce film clip: video, gallery

AMERICAN pop superstar Beyonce’s entourage has spent two days filming her latest video clip in the Hunter.

Filming of the video clip reportedly wrapped at Stockton sand dunes yesterday morning for the voice behind hits such as Crazy in Love and Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It).

Beyonce launched the Australian leg of her The Mrs Carter Show World Tour in Melbourne last month. She plays two remaining shows in Perth tomorrow and Saturday.

The tour’s name is a nod to her marriage to US rapper Jay-Z, aka Shawn Carter, with whom she has a daughter, Blue Ivy Carter.

Screen Hunter manager Annette Hubber confirmed that about 80 members of Beyonce’s crew had been in the Hunter.

However, the former singer of Destiny’s Child – the group best known for the body image-affirming single Bootylicious – was forced to pull out of her visit to the region on Tuesday because of a last-minute scheduling conflict, Ms Hubber said.

‘‘It is great to have her clip shot here and all of her team have now seen the region,’’ she said.

It is believed Beyonce, 32, will still appear in the video clip via green-screen technology.

The video clip shoot comes days after cancer patient Chelsea-Lee James, 15, of Wallsend, was reunited with Beyonce at her Sydney concert, four years after the singer first serenaded her and created a YouTube sensation.

Beyonce’s rumoured visit created a frenzy on social media. A Beyonce Facebook fan page reported that the singer was due to film in the sand dunes at Stockton a few hours before she took the stage at Adelaide Entertainment Centre on Tuesday night.

One of Beyonce’s choreographers, Anthony Burrell, who has also worked with Rihanna and Katy Perry, posted a photo which resembles the dunes at Stockton on his Instagram account on Tuesday. He captioned it: ‘‘On set in the dunes of Aussie! I love it here ‘‘down under’’ #australia #setlife #choreographer.’’

Last week music websites leaked a casting call for a young couple to shoot a Beyonce music video in Newcastle.

The leaked casting information called for a male and female of any ethnicity, with ‘‘a healthy body image ... need to be comfortable being in the water (can swim) and be comfortable with their bodies. Must not be shy, and must be comfortable with kissing and embracing each other.’’

The agency who reportedly put out the casting call was listed as Sydney and LA-based sixwolves.

The agency would not comment when contacted by the Newcastle Herald yesterday.

Beyonce is the latest international megastar to use the Hunter as a filming location.

Angelina Jolie visited Maitland in August to scout locations for World War II drama Unbroken. And sources say Brad Pitt visited Newcastle earlier this year to scout possible locations for 20,000 Leagues under the Sea.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/18...cs=305#slide=5

Comment

• Dustin Robertson ?@howtobehuge1h

Just booked another music video w Beyoncé #AVIDDIVA

i just cant

Comment

Working...
                                                    X