No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like it, to be honest. The end is so cute.

Comment

• The video effects remind me of Rude Boy and Beyonce in the end when she broadly smiles looks like Mariah...

Comment

• ^^
        If it really is the actual thing it's......weird....... :-?

EDIT: And at her with the THREE kids at the end!!! Is she hinting she's gonna have 3 and we, lesser mortals, are gonna wait until she's done to have the album??

Comment

• she'll be livid this leaked

Comment

• I love her styling right at the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gagich
              The video effects remind me of Rude Boy and Beyonce in the end when she broadly smiles looks like Mariah...
              Let's give credit where it is due. Rude Boy is a copy of M.I.A's Boyz. Solange had that same video art before Beyoncé and Rihanna
              to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malugani48
                http://rnbxclusive.se/2013/12/beyonce-grown-woman-video/

GROWN WOMAN VIDEO ...snippet, of course.
                Seriously, what the hell is this African Mumbo Jumbo BS!!!! Reminds me of this...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfKgb2L7nnM

Looks like a home made edit :-?
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by RunDevilRun
                  Originally posted by Gagich
                  The video effects remind me of Rude Boy and Beyonce in the end when she broadly smiles looks like Mariah...
                  Let's give credit where it is due. Rude Boy is a copy of M.I.A's Boyz. Solange had that same video art before Beyoncé and Rihanna
                  I'm sure Melina has directed that. She did the Grown Woman backdrop video tour too.

Comment

• Flawless.
                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by preyan
                      Originally posted by Malugani48
                      http://rnbxclusive.se/2013/12/beyonce-grown-woman-video/

GROWN WOMAN VIDEO ...snippet, of course.
                      Seriously, what the hell is this African Mumbo Jumbo BS!!!! Reminds me of this...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfKgb2L7nnM

Looks like a home made edit :-?
                      Don't mind preyan... (*in my Rachel Marron voice*) he doesn't know great art.

Comment

• What kind of M.I.A. low budget video? I like how messy it is. She's absolutely HOTTTT.

But i'm over this snippet era :evil: This bitch better give us something. Soon.
                        Pleasure over matter.

Comment

• Preview of Beyoncé's new fragrance via Teen Vogue

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Oh, Bey...
                            As of now:
                            Fragrances: 9
                            Solo Albums: 4

What's wrong with this picture?

Comment

• Love black haired Beyonce.

Comment

• im likin that preview of Grown Woman video!

Yasss at Mama Tina & Kelly Rowland cameos, cute!

Comment

• The video is weird, but I like it.

Can't wait to see the full video in 2035.

Comment

• I loved it however I don't think the whole video was/would be like that as it seemed just a dance breakdown of sorts.
                                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• I actually love that snippet of the video!

Comment

• I want the 20/20 experience after this wait 20 songs!
                                        Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
                                          I want the 20/20 experience after this wait 20 songs!
                                          As long as the songs are less than 6 minutes long.
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I don't get it. She has shot plenty of videos in the few months, and by logic it means that she already knows what songs are gonna be on the album. Then, what's up with the waiting? :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                              I don't get it. She has shot plenty of videos in the few months, and by logic it means that she already knows what songs are gonna be on the album. Then, what's up with the waiting? :-?
                                              Someone on Popjustice was saying that she was unhappy that her label have TV rights (rights to all her videos, concerts, commercials etc.) and that she wants to change that. Apparently they know an insider, and the DVD release this year might have been the release needed for her to complete and therefore renew her contract. It would make sense as to why Beyoncé hasn't turned anything into Columbia yet.

Wow at part of the Grown Woman video leaking. What kind of 80s sci-fi Safari realness? I love that Tina's in it (where's Kelly?!).
                                              late.

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                                Originally posted by abi
                                                I don't get it. She has shot plenty of videos in the few months, and by logic it means that she already knows what songs are gonna be on the album. Then, what's up with the waiting? :-?
                                                Someone on Popjustice was saying that she was unhappy that her label have TV rights (rights to all her videos, concerts, commercials etc.) and that she wants to change that. Apparently they know an insider, and the DVD release this year might have been the release needed for her to complete and therefore renew her contract. It would make sense as to why Beyoncé hasn't turned anything into Columbia yet.

Wow at part of the Grown Woman video leaking. What kind of 80s sci-fi Safari realness? I love that Tina's in it (where's Kelly?!).
                                                She's the one dancing with her.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• sdghfghfghfg hgfdjhdsffd I want the full video!!!!
                                                  I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                                    Originally posted by abi
                                                    Sounds fabricated to me... she was always going to release the Revel DVD anyway, and it was expected to be released before album no. 5 (why release an album and then release a DVD from the previous era?). People on forums, blogs, etc always know "an insider" and try to explain stuff, but 9 times out of 10 they actually know nothing. Don't forget that all this contract stuff is highly confidential anyway, even if you worked at Columbia you would most likely know nothing, because only very few people are involved in the legal stuff (I'm an inhouse lawyer myself, and believe me: the majority of my colleagues have no idea what I'm working on).
                                                    I'm not saying there's nothing to it, but "an insider" quoted by "someone" on Popjustice is to be taken with a grain of salt. Often they just pick up or make up a theory and run with it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X