No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My attention in that article was actually in the possibility of her performing at the Grammy Awards, I really don't care about her kind of relationship with Gaga

Comment

• To me, both of it sounds unlikely... but I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for a performance!

Comment

• "Who needs an album when Beyoncé's schoolin' Tumblr"

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• apparently new UK dates are about to be announced
          CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• Her body >>>>>

Comment

• Why are people believing an article that has "The National Enquirer reported" in it? :-?
              no shade, no hate

Comment

• that article must be fake cause gaga was letting rummors about continuation of telephone on artpop but then it didnt happen if they were really feuding and not talking after telephone gaga wouldnt have talked about that possibility in her chat interviews with her fans

Comment

• the tour continues in 2014 with new dates!
                  Life tastes better with music

Comment

• I doubt we will get an album when she is still on tour! we have to wait even longer!
                    Life tastes better with music

Comment

• Welp...goodbye to having the album in the spring time. Bitch.. :evil:

Comment

• I might aswell go to teh tour an other time, to get myself less thirsty for new music, but I guess that will work in the opposite way

Comment

• eventually, she'll have to cancel the tour due to her fans needing a rest
                          what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
                            eventually, she'll have to cancel the tour due to her fans needing a rest

Mrs Carter Show - part 0932784334834 - 2020 revival, canceled through empty dry bankaccounts and dehydration of fans all around the globe

Comment

• OMG She's comin' to Cologne!!!! anyone knows when the ticktes will be available????
                              weekly chart
                              2012 year end

Comment

• Can't believe she's doing her first ever show in Glasgow! Definitely going!
                                CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• It ain't that bad. Actually, I'm happy tha she'll push MCT to the limit. I want it to be one of the most successful tours of all time.
                                  I still think she's been waiting for something to release her album, like a deal, change her record contract, or finish the tour.
                                  to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert989
                                    anyway two days ago my father died all of a sudden he wasnt ill or something he had stroke and its very hard for me now
                                    So sorry robert! :(

Amazing pics!
                                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Speechless
                                        SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!
                                        I can't go as it's on a Monday and I'm in the military and you can't just take a day off to see your idol, I've tried it already in 2009
                                        Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• So....I "might" be seeing her this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                            So....I "might" be seeing her this weekend.
                                            might?

She looks amazing in those tumblr photos, her body & face are killer. Gutted she isn't coming to Belfast, I'll try and get Dublin tickets though.
                                            late.

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                              Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                              So....I "might" be seeing her this weekend.
                                              might?

She looks amazing in those tumblr photos, her body & face are killer. Gutted she isn't coming to Belfast, I'll try and get Dublin tickets though.
                                              Well it's confirmed now....my mama brought me and my sister tickets for an early Christmas gift (she had been teasing about us going but never actually confirmed anything til today). I'm in shock. IM GONNA GO SEE DA KANG B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone hold me....

Comment

• ThaBeenfo you are NOT worthy! Are you ready for the total slayage that will be Get Me Bodied live, in front of you?

Comment

• whaaaaaaat?! Your mum is the coolest tbh!
                                                  late.

Comment

• My mom sucks. Can yours adopt me?
                                                    Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

Working...
                                                    X