Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaFanatic
    Oh God, i really can't name my fave album. Not sure if it's BEYONCE, 4 or B'Day. All 3 are equally amazing, i'd say. We'll see if BEYONCE will make the first place in the upcoming days, but for now, i don't know...

I Am Sasha Fierce is easily my least favorite. It's pretty much amazing too but it's her "weakest" out of those 5 albums.
    Exactly how I feel

Comment

• My fave albums
      1) "Beyonce" & "4"
      2) "IASF"
      3) "B'Day"
      4) DIL
      I think in a couple of days "Beyonce will take the #1 spot for good. I love this new album it's so diverse. I also think it's her darkest album and I always wanted B to do some darker stuff. This album is honestly a 10/10. My 2 favorite songs are Jealous & Ghost ( no one seems to like ghost but me:( ) My least favorite is Superpower is just have the time for that song :(

Comment

• Originally posted by TheQueenBey
        My fave albums
        1) "Beyonce" & "4"
        2) "IASF"
        3) "B'Day"
        4) DIL
        I think in a couple of days "Beyonce will take the #1 spot for good. I love this new album it's so diverse. I also think it's her darkest album and I always wanted B to do some darker stuff. This album is honestly a 10/10. My 2 favorite songs are Jealous & Ghost ( no one seems to like ghost but me:( ) My least favorite is Superpower is just have the time for that song :(

One of my fave moments on the album, no doubts!
        Pleasure over matter.

Comment

• 4 will always be a special album for the beyhive.
          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by RaFanatic
            Originally posted by TheQueenBey
            My fave albums
            1) "Beyonce" & "4"
            2) "IASF"
            3) "B'Day"
            4) DIL

One of my fave moments on the album, no doubts!
            Ghost is just so honest isint it. That why I love it.. But lol at the line "probably won't make no money off this" HA! She's laughing all the way to the bank. And so she should. She gave birth to this masterpeice that is "Beyonce"

Comment

• Ghost/Haunted and No Angel (I'm really stanning for this song ) are 2 of her best songs to date.
              Pure perfection.
              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by BLover
                Ghost/Haunted and No Angel (I'm really stanning for this song ) are 2 of her best songs to date.
                Pure perfection.
                I love Ghost and Haunted! Do you like Jealous?

Comment

• if you break down this Album in Grammy mode.

She could clean sweep the R&B field here.

Mine for rap sung

I think she could name 4 grammies with this baby
                  Forever Young

Comment

• XO/Pretty hurts for best pop vocal performance

Mine/Drunk In Love rap sung

Superpower for best r&b duo/group...

R&B song/ R&B vocal performance/ Best contemporary album + AOTY nomination for sure!
                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina
                      XO/Pretty hurts for best pop vocal performance

Mine/Drunk In Love rap sung

Superpower for best r&b duo/group...

R&B song/ R&B vocal performance/ Best contemporary album + AOTY nomination for sure!
                      Yea Rnb field should reward her efforts here.

so Song /Voc/Album and Rocket will be sent to Traditional Voc ( those 4 will be hard to steal from here tbh) unless Miguel releases something

Pop I highly doubt she will get a nod UNLESS XO becomes this monster hit. Her vocals are a wee bit subtle on the pop tracks unless they send Pretty hurts which will be nominated because of the lyrics.

AOTY nom is surely a lock for her because of the bold move. surely
                      Forever Young

Comment

• I won't have my expectations too high this time around after the mess that was The 20/20 Experience getting snubbed over the general fields :-?

Comment

• Ghost is the best thing on the album imo.
                          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Oscars Name 75 Songs in Contention for Original Song Award

Five songs from “The Great Gatsby,” four of the five Golden Globe nominees and another 66 recordings have been deemed eligible for the Original Song category for the 86th Academy Awards.

“Great Gatsby,” the best-seller of any soundtrack released in 2013, has Jay Z’s "100$ Bill," Fergie, Q-Tip and GoonRock’s’ "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)," Florence + the Machine’s "Over The Love," Nero’s "Together” and Lana Del Rey’s "Young and Beautiful" vying for two of the five slots. The Academy’s rules state that no more than two songs from a single film may be nominated.

The Globe nominees that made the cut are Coldplay’s "Atlas," Idina Menzel’s “Let it Go,” U2’s “Ordinary Love” and Taylor Swift’s “Sweeter Than Fiction.” The other Golden Globe nominee, “Please Mr. Kennedy,” sung by an ensemble that features Justin Timberlake, is derivative of several other folk songs and therefore not eligible.

Among the other tracks that are of interest to pop music fans are the Paul McCartney-Dave Grohl-Krist Novoselic tune “Cut Me Some Slack”; Pharrell Williams’ “Happy”; Fantasia’s "In The Middle Of The Night," M83’s “Oblivion,” Celine Dion’s version of Diane Warren’s “Unfinished Song” and Jennifer Hudson’s “Bleed for Love.” The songwriters receive the award.

The original songs, along with the motion picture in which each song is featured, are listed below in alphabetical order by film title and song title:

"Amen" from "All Is Lost"?
                            "Alone Yet Not Alone" from "Alone Yet Not Alone"?
                            "Doby" from "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues"?
                            "Last Mile Home" from "August: Osage County"?
                            "Austenland" from "Austenland"?
                            "Comic Books" from "Austenland"?
                            "L.O.V.E.D.A.R.C.Y" from "Austenland"?
                            "What Up" from "Austenland"?
                            "He Loves Me Still" from "Black Nativity"?
                            "Hush Child (Get You Through This Silent Night)" from "Black Nativity"?
                            "Test Of Faith" from "Black Nativity"?
                            "Forgiveness" from "Brave Miss World"?
                            "Lullaby Song" from "Cleaver's Destiny"?
                            "Shine Your Way" from "The Croods"?
                            "Happy" from "Despicable Me 2"?
                            "Gonna Be Alright" from "Epic"?
                            "Rise Up" from "Epic"?
                            "What Matters Most" from "Escape from Planet Earth"?
                            "Bones" from "For No Good Reason"?
                            "Going Nowhere" from "For No Good Reason"?
                            "Gonzo" from "For No Good Reason"?
                            "The Courage To Believe" from "Free China: The Courage to Believe"?
                            "Let It Go" from "Frozen"?
                            "100$ Bill" from "The Great Gatsby"?
                            "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)" from "The Great Gatsby"?
                            "Over The Love" from "The Great Gatsby"?
                            "Together" from "The Great Gatsby"?
                            "Young and Beautiful" from "The Great Gatsby"?
                            "The Moon Song" from "Her"?
                            "I See Fire" from "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug"?
                            "Bite Of Our Lives" from "How Sweet It Is"?
                            "Try" from "How Sweet It Is"?
                            "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"?
                            "Better You, Better Me" from "The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete"?
                            "Bring It On" from "Jewtopia"?
                            "Aygiri Nadani" from "Kamasutra 3D"?
                            "Har Har Mahadeva" from "Kamasutra 3D"?
                            "I Felt" from "Kamasutra 3D"?
                            "Of The Soil" from "Kamasutra 3D"?
                            "Sawariya" from "Kamasutra 3D"?
                            "In The Middle Of The Night" from "Lee Daniels' The Butler"?
                            "You And I Ain't Nothin' No More" from "Lee Daniels' The Butler"?
                            "Let's Take A Trip" from "Live at the Foxes Den"?
                            "Pour Me Another Dream" from "Live at the Foxes Den"?
                            "The Time Of My Life" from "Live at the Foxes Den"?
                            "Ordinary Love" from "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom"?
                            "Monsters University" from "Monsters University"?
                            "When The Darkness Comes" from "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones"?
                            "Sacrifice (I Am Here)" from "Murph: The Protector"?
                            "The Muslims Are Coming" from "The Muslims Are Coming!"?
                            "Oblivion" from "Oblivion"? "Sweeter Than Fiction" from "One Chance"?
                            "Nothing Can Stop Me Now" from "Planes"?
                            "We Both Know" from "Safe Haven"?
                            "Get Used To Me" from "The Sapphires"?
                            "Stay Alive" from "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty"?
                            "So You Know What It's Like" from "Short Term 12"?
                            "There's No Black Or White" from "Somm"?
                            "Cut Me Some Slack" from "Sound City"?
                            "You Can't Fix This" from "Sound City"?
                            "Let It Go" from "Spark: A Burning Man Story"?
                            "We Ride" from "Spark: A Burning Man Story"?
                            "Becomes The Color" from "Stoker"?
                            "Younger Every Day" from "3 Geezers!"?
                            "Here It Comes" from "Trance"?
                            "Let The Bass Go" from "Turbo"?
                            "The Snail Is Fast" from "Turbo"?
                            "Speedin'" from "Turbo"?
                            "My Lord Sunshine (Sunrise)" from "12 Years a Slave"?
                            "Make It Love" from "Two: The Story of Roman & Nyro"?
                            "One Life" from "The Ultimate Life"?
                            "Unfinished Songs" from "Unfinished Song"?
                            "For The Time Being" from "The Way, Way Back"?
                            "Go Where The Love Is" from "The Way, Way Back"?
                            "Bleed For Love" from "Winnie Mandela"
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• "Haunted"......SUCH a gem!
                              Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• Originally posted by IloveAmerie
                                "Haunted"......SUCH a gem!
                                Agree! Do u not like "ghost"?

Comment

Originally posted by IloveAmerie
                                  Aren't they the same song? I'm confused....lol. I just love the: "I know if I'm on to you, I'm on to you, you must be on to me/ Haunting you, you must be haunting me". Love the music in it too, especially near the end.
                                  Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLovett
                                    Apple® today announced that BEYONCÉ has become the fastest selling album ever on the iTunes Store® worldwide with an unprecedented 828,773 albums sold in just its first three days. BEYONCÉ also broke the US first week album sales record with 617,213 sold and proved to be a global success going to number one in 104 countries.
                                    http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2013...hree-Days.html
                                    Congrats for Beyonce!!! Well done.
                                    Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

Aren't they the same song? I'm confused....lol. I just love the: "I know if I'm on to you, I'm on to you, you must be on to me/ Haunting you, you must be haunting me". Love the music in it too, especially near the end.
                                      It is the same song, but "Ghost" is basically the title of the intro/interlude of the track

Comment

• Ye, they both our kinda the same song they just have seperate videos. My fav line is "probably won't make no money of this" lol the sarcasm

Comment

• Someone had the full video of "Haunted" uploaded to you-tube, but now I can't find it....must have been taken down The video is great too! One of her best honestly!

Comment

• My god, the more I listen to it, the more I love it! Sorry to spam the Bey thread with this song!

Comment

My god, the more I listen to it, the more I love it! Sorry to spam the Bey thread with this song!
                                              Do u prefer the ghost interlude or haunted? I prefer the ghost interlude only because I think haunted is slightly repetitive only slightly though.

Comment

• The album is perfect. The whole production, vocals, lyrics... masterpiece.

Comment

My god, the more I listen to it, the more I love it! Sorry to spam the Bey thread with this song!
                                                  Do u prefer the ghost interlude or haunted? I prefer the ghost interlude only because I think haunted is slightly repetitive only slightly though.
                                                  I prefer Haunted, but Ghost is good. I usually love interludes and intros anyway! The music change at 5:25 in the song and on-wards is just perfect!

Comment

I prefer Haunted, but Ghost is good. I usually love interludes and intros anyway! The music change at 5:25 in the song and on-wards is just perfect!
                                                    I know what bit you mean... I like that bit too! I just love ghost there is just somthing about it that is so captivating. When I first heard ghost I didin't like it at all, second time I listened I just fell completely in love with it, same with jealous, only I loved jealous from the very first listen.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X