No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me tell a story really quick! Beyonce actually changed music for me. I used to listen to nothing but heavy metal, hard rock, ect. growing up. When she released "Crazy In Love" back in 2003, I loved it so much, that I glued myself to hip-hop and Rn'b stations just to hear that song! That's when I started liking hip hop and Rn'b. Now I have begun loving just about every Genre out there! Since then, I have discovered loads of artists that I love, and that's how I discovered Kylie Minogue. Kylie Minogue is my favorite artist and always will be! But if it wasn't for Beyonce, I would have never discovered her, and I'd prob be stuck on one genre. I'm just a casual Bey fan, but have loads of respect for her. Great performer, great musician.
    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• ^ What a great story ! Thanks for sharing ^^
      If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

Comment

• Will someone make me a beyonce avatar. Saying Cabanaboy or Adam
        Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I'm wondering if she's still going to release a new Album next year ... and/or if thats the Album she worked on the whole time...?
            And will there be any Singles released from it?

I have so much respect for her now!

Comment

• This is definitely the album she was working on the whole time. I'd be shocked all over again if she released another, it'd be way too soon.

Bee is killing it right now, the new album is giving me so much life.
              late.

Comment

• I hope she drags this era out as long as possible, so much potential on this record. I hope Blow (Multi Format), ***Flawless (Urban), Haunted (Urban), Rocket Urban), Superpower (Urban), Partition (Multi Format), Pretty Hurts (Pop), Jealous (Pop) & Mine (Multi Format) are all released as singles. I hope she doesn’t release a new album until at least 2015, Maybe a re-release at the end of the year but thats it.

Comment

• If this album needed more promotion, they just aired a commercial during The Voice Finale (US)

Comment

• Originally posted by Speechless
                    The album is perfect. The whole production, vocals, lyrics... masterpiece.
                    Agreed. and I'm trying so hard to stan but THIS ALBUM IS PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by elcorillord
                      If this album needed more promotion, they just aired a commercial during The Voice Finale (US)
                      Great!

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart
                        I'm wondering if she's still going to release a new Album next year ... and/or if thats the Album she worked on the whole time...?

are you serious, if you know beyonce well, you'd know that she takes breaks in between her albums. her next album will probably come in 2017 latest. this is the album ... what makes you wonder that after releasing "beyonce" this year, there's a possible other album coming out next year #confusedmuch!

Comment

• Just got my copy of Life Is But A Dream, but how do I download God Made You Beautiful

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
                            Just got my copy of Life Is But A Dream, but how do I download God Made You Beautiful
                            http://www.myplaydigital.com/godmadeyoubeautiful/
                            go to this website and enter your code
                            My Favs
                            Ke$ha, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, P!nk, Nicki Minaj, Usher, Miguel, R. Kelly, John Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Dc4me
                              Originally posted by Jesper
                              Just got my copy of Life Is But A Dream, but how do I download God Made You Beautiful
                              http://www.myplaydigital.com/godmadeyoubeautiful/
                              go to this website and enter your code
                              where can I find the code though

Comment

• On a card that says 'Bonus Download' and code should be on the reverse side.
                                My Favs
                                Ke$ha, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, P!nk, Nicki Minaj, Usher, Miguel, R. Kelly, John Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Dc4me
                                  On a card that says 'Bonus Download' and code should be on the reverse side.
                                  I didn't got it then

Comment

• Will someone make me an avatar saying Ritch?
                                    Thanks in advance.
                                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• My favourite part in No Angel" is from "1.48 - 1.02 ! Best part IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by calebkp
                                        Originally posted by LongingHeart
                                        I'm wondering if she's still going to release a new Album next year ... and/or if thats the Album she worked on the whole time...?

are you serious, if you know beyonce well, you'd know that she takes breaks in between her albums. her next album will probably come in 2017 latest. this is the album ... what makes you wonder that after releasing "beyonce" this year, there's a possible other album coming out next year #confusedmuch!
                                        No, I don't "know" Beyonce well cause I don't really care for her, alright?
                                        I was wondering because the Album doesn't really Sound like a whole "promotional Album" - it's just totally different, with no "obvious potential" Singles!

Comment

Originally posted by Dc4me
                                          I didn't got it then
                                          Where did you get it from? Did you tell them that the code wasn't included?
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er
                                            I didn't got it then
                                            I ordered mine at WOHD, so an online store :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er
                                              I didn't got it then
                                              I ordered mine at WOHD, so an online store :evil:
                                              Send them an e-mail demanding the code or a refund. And if they won't help you, contact Sony.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I love the fact that Beyoncé surpassed my expectations with this ... I didn't get a chance to listen to the album yet but the snippets promise something very mature, with different vibes and genres, the visuals look impeccable, I Looove the concept of the album, I have never heard of anything like this before nor have I heard of a star who wants to release like 20 videos all at the same time ...

I was heavily disappointed with 4 (except for a few songs here and there) but I can't wait to jam to this ...
                                                If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman
                                                  Will someone make me an avatar saying Ritch?
                                                  Thanks in advance.
                                                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• i am soo glad this avis are taking of i really want every one to have one like albums cover

Comment

Working...
                                                    X