• Show
Clear All

• I want a Xmas card by the Queen

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
      I want a Xmas card by the Queen
      no shade, no hate

Comment

• Ahhhhhhh, I go on holiday for 3 weeks and all of this happens. I was in India so I couldn't even buy the album. But gonna buy it now. I've heard a few songs on youtube but I'm so excited to hear it.
        Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by joel77m77
          Ahhhhhhh, I go on holiday for 3 weeks and all of this happens. I was in India so I couldn't even buy the album. But gonna buy it now. I've heard a few songs on youtube but I'm so excited to hear it.
          I hope you had a great holiday, but a great suprise, I guess Hope you enjoy the album

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
            Originally posted by joel77m77
            Ahhhhhhh, I go on holiday for 3 weeks and all of this happens. I was in India so I couldn't even buy the album. But gonna buy it now. I've heard a few songs on youtube but I'm so excited to hear it.
            I hope you had a great holiday, but a great suprise, I guess Hope you enjoy the album
            Thanks. It's funny because the last time I went on holiday Beyonce revealed her pregnancy at the VMA's and I missed it.
            Every time I go on holiday, Beyonce seems to make a BIG surprise.

Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
              Thanks. It's funny because the last time I went on holiday Beyonce revealed her pregnancy at the VMA's and I missed it.
              We'll atleast we know what to do know when we go on a Beezus drought in the future.

Comment

• no shade, no hate

Comment

• I love how someone brought along their Destiny's Child to get signed. How can she look so stunning all of the time? Hope we get to hear most of the #askbeyoncé questions & answers.
                  late.

Comment

• Her body now is

Comment

LOL

May be you shouldn't go on holiday next time.
                      The one and only MARIAH CAREY

The only artist to have 3 singles debut at #1
                      1st and only female artist to have her 1st 5 singles reach #1

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart
                        I'm wondering if she's still going to release a new Album next year ... and/or if thats the Album she worked on the whole time...?
                        And will there be any Singles released from it?

I have so much respect for her now!
                        Yes I have feelings she will do that. All over sudden, mid year BAM. New beyonce album out.
                        The one and only MARIAH CAREY

The only artist to have 3 singles debut at #1
                        1st and only female artist to have her 1st 5 singles reach #1

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                          We'll atleast we know what to do know when we go on a Beezus drought in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speechless
                            Her body now is

Comment

• Her touring is treating that bodeh right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speechless
                                Her body now is

Perfection!
                                "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

You were in India and I didn't even know that

Comment

• Someone managed to film the whole interview that she gave at the visual screening. She sounds so confident, humble, intelligent and funny! I love it! She's really growing as person and it's wonderful to watch.
                                    no shade, no hate

Comment

• Can someone please make me an avatar with the back background and the pink text saying INFINITY. Please and thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1

Yeah next time I'll book my holiday asap.

Originally posted by Era
                                        You were in India and I didn't even know that
                                        Do you live in India?
                                        I never knew, sorry.

Bey looks Great.

Winner

Comment

• No Angel is a sexier and wild version of 1+1 for me. Between 2.06 - 2.38 is my fave part of No Angel. Instrumental stops then ascends perfectly.

Superpower is the only unnecessary track on the album without a doubt.

I love Ghost but Haunted is a Bedtime Story rehash.

Drunk In Love has an undeniable quality. She uses an eclectic range of vocal styles. It has an organic, fresh sound, instrumental isn't struggling or being the main reason for the song to be a hit.

Rocket delivered what i expected after seeing Mariah's #Beautiful preview from april.

Blue could've been warmer but Blue herself slays with those killer vocals

BEYONCÉ is clearly the best album of 2013 and revolutionary in so many ways. She should've added "Caution! Don't try this strategy with your basic career." on the back side of the album

btw what does the album booklet look like?
                                          MIMI

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLovett
                                            Someone managed to film the whole interview that she gave at the visual screening. She sounds so confident, humble, intelligent and funny! I love it! She's really growing as person and it's wonderful to watch.
                                            She's such an intelligent, strong, talented, beautiful woman! She deserves all the success she's enjoying!
                                            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by PrisonerOfMimi
                                              She should've added "Caution! Don't try this strategy with your basic career." on the back side of the album

Comment

• Originally posted by PrisonerOfMimi
                                                btw what does the album booklet look like?
                                                They're just some pictures from the video set with the song title.

etc.

Comment

• The booklet is great.

Comment

• thank you abi they look great
                                                    MIMI

Comment

Working...
                                                    X