Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmca1990
    replied
    I would catch a pneumonia to experience that Forgett my lungs lol.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    lynhthy
    1 hour ago · The Forum
    #Repost from The Queen herself, @Beyonce. (I'm the white girl in between her legs. ??)@Bloc_LA Story time : After being blasted by a cold airbrush gun in my underwear for 3 hours , in addition to the freezing temperature at which The Forum kept their A.C.??, on top of the fans being blown full blast in our faces , I was kind of really cold. ?? (Like nips felt they were getting sliced off, cold. ) We began to set our first positions for dress rehearsal ( pictured above) and my jaw was literally chattering and my whole body could not stop shaking. I began to rest my head on Bey's leg and tried thinking about thoughts of warmth and beautiful beaches (to no avail). Basically, I was now low-key convulsing on Bey's leg . Beyoncé almost immediately puts her hand on my back and says, "You poor thing, I'm sorry it's so cold" while rubbing my back all the way up until the music started . Mama instincts . For a few seconds, I got to bask in this gloriousness that Blue Ivy calls every day life, haha. So, my #WCW goes out to you #Beyonce-- an unprecedented performer/artist and loving mother/human. #BeyAllDay?? #Bey #Yonce #VMAs #VMAs2014 #BeyMAs #BeyonceRubbedMyBack #ButIHadToWashIt #AlongWithMyHair (Body paint by the talented@DavidGilmore )
    http://instagram.com/p/sNtYiCPEB-/?modal=true

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    billboard ? @billboard
    BET suspends producer after Blue Ivy joke: http://blbrd.cm/XJPKg1
    9:32 PM - 27 Aug 2014

LOL The power of Beysus! I mean, who else?

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    The ONLY VMAs Review You Need to Watch!

I think many of us can relate to this

Leave a comment:

• Merci
    replied
    Originally posted by lmcm1990
    J Lo looked bored. **** her for leaving before the performance ended.
    :-? this is her face when she concentrates, and she was smiling when blue started, talk about creating drama

as for why she left, it is none of your business

Leave a comment:

• lmca1990
    replied
    J Lo looked bored. **** her for leaving before the performance ended.

Leave a comment:

• Speechless
    replied
    I don't know how many times I will have already seen the performance!!!! It's too A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Leave a comment:

• Gagich
    replied
    Originally posted by lenor
    This was fun!

Audience cam reactions of Beyoncé's VMA Performance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_YTba7LV3s
    Rita and Katy >>>>>>>

Lorde looked like she was on drugs and Jason Derulo was so emotionless and stiff... He irked me... The audience was amazing during Partition!

Leave a comment:

• lmca1990
    replied
    If I were Nicki or Miley getting interviewed I'd be like not now, Beyoncé's performing

PS - Laverne was getting all the life ?

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    J.Lo stayed salty throughout!!!
    Disappointed by her reactions all night tbh.

Leave a comment:

• lenor
    replied
    This was fun!

Audience cam reactions of Beyoncé's VMA Performance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_YTba7LV3s

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie shared a link.
    about an hour ago

"On Monday morning I woke to images of Beyoncé, striking a dramatic pose dressed as the worlds most beautiful disco ball in front of the word FEMINIST and felt like an excited kid all over again. Or rather, an excited kid in a far more thrilling pop culture universe than the one I was an actual kid in.

The singer, who will be 33 next week, was performing at the end of the annual awards ceremony, just before receiving the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award. She sang a 16-minute medley, and ten minutes in, the words from Nigerian writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichies TED Talk We Should All Be Feminists which Beyoncé sampled in her 2013 song Flawless began to pop up on the screen while Adichies voice said them aloud.

We teach girls that they cannot be sexual beings in the way that boys are, said/read Adichie. We teach girls to shrink themselves, to make themselves smaller. We say to girls, You can have ambition, but not too much. You should aim to be successful, but not too successful. Otherwise, you will threaten the man. It culminated with Adichies definition of feminist The person who believes in the social, political and economic equality of the sexes and the shimmering figure of Beyoncé sliding straight out in front of the word, all lit up..."

Leave a comment:

• lmca1990
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    lmao poor Kapikachu.

But well, she's actually really a Bey stan, she tweeted several times about Beyonce, going to her concert, panicking over her surprise release, etc, so it's just disappointing that she did that at 106 & Flop. And now, her career has already been ruined before it even starts.
    DEAD

Leave a comment:

• MonkeyLover21
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    lmao poor Kapikachu.

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    lmao poor Kapikachu.

But well, she's actually really a Bey stan, she tweeted several times about Beyonce, going to her concert, panicking over her surprise release, etc, so it's just disappointing that she did that at 106 & Flop. And now, her career has already been ruined before it even starts.

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by lenor
    The Power of Beysus!

UPDATE: (Aug. 26, 9:13 p.m.): BET’s 106 & Park will not be on air for the rest of the week

OMG! The Hive dont play! These lessers need to learn there lesson u cant mess with Bey, Jay or Blue!

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    I really just wonder, what's next for her? Like how can you annihilate the industry even more?

I think she might do a remix thingy this year (or something else dealing with music)

Then next year she gonna have another baby.

I wonder would she ever get into acting again? I really don't care if she does tbh...

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Beyoncé shutting down shows?!?!?!

HA (SUPER)POWER!!!

Leave a comment:

• lenor
    replied
    The Power of Beysus!

UPDATE: (Aug. 26, 9:13 p.m.): BET’s 106 & Park will not be on air for the rest of the week

OMG! The Hive dont play! These lessers need to learn there lesson u cant mess with Bey, Jay or Blue!

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Karrueche is a dumb bitch. Maybe she didn't write the script but she did decide to go along with it which is just as bad. Look at her trying to save that pathetic ass of hers.

Leave a comment:

• lmca1990
    replied

The hive is letting her have it. Her excuse:

@karrueche
    Now y'all know I LOVE me some Beyoncé and Blue Ivy! I didn't write this script y'all lol

Well bitch, you shouldn't have read it!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    The Beyhive does not play #thebeygencyisreal

Stephen Hill @StephenGHill · 16m
    (4/4) Oh, and please don’t hate on Karrueche; it was NOT her fault. We also apologize to her for putting her in that position.

Retweeted by BET
    Stephen Hill @StephenGHill · 18m
    (3/4)It was very bad judgment and we will serve you much better in the future.

Retweeted by BET
    Stephen Hill @StephenGHill · 18m
    (2/4)We apologize publically to the child’s parents (and have done so privately) and we have taken punitive actions with those responsible.

Stephen Hill @StephenGHill · 19m
    (1/4) Last night on 106 & Park there was a stupid, unthoughtful joke made about a young child.

Stephen Hill @StephenGHill · 20m
    The next 4 tweets should be read as one.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Beyoncé Info
    Beyoncé covers SNATCH Magazine (September 2014)

SNATCH... appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    HA PERFORMANCE ON THE VMA WAS TRULY

ÉPIC

LOVED EVTH ABT IT !!!!

Idk if anyone can slay a performance of a WHOLE ALBUM this hard !!!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

kennethwarejr
    I do not watch #106andPark, but the comments that@karrueche made about #BlueIvy were disrespectful and equivalent to bullying, especially coming from a Vietnamese woman to a 2-year-old Black child. #Karrueche stated that she didn't write the script, but baby girl - you opened your mouth and read it. Are you a puppet? Well, maybe you are. That would explain why @chrisbrownofficial can go from... oooh wait, that's none of my business. I stood next to Jay and Blue before they walked on stage at the #MTV #VMA and laughed and smiled with her. Jay was on straight daddy mode and he was hesitant at first, and at that moment, I realized that despite their superstar status, they are just "parents." I'm disappointed in the #BET producer if he/she wrote the negative comments, and I question Karrueche's common sense and judgement.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X