Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marchum
    replied
    Tina looks good but yeah she looks her age.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    She doesn’t look anywhere near seventy.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

She lives!!! Ms. Tina, Solange and the music industry.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Beyoncé keeps winning. She is one of one, none of these other superstars can compete. She has these republicans by the throat and it’s a joy to see.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Omiros View Post
    The rumours of Act II coming in December are becoming more credible considering they've completely killed the momentum for Act I.
    It seems that they might pull a folklore/evermore, but the difference is that Taylor's songs couldn't necessarily work as singles while Renaissance is full of hits. It's way too early and she's doing Act I wrong.
    It could happen - Renaissance was announced astound six weeks in advance, right? That means we have until mid November to get to before it isn’t true

I’m not sure I see her launching in December. Christmas streams are too huge now, it would massively impact the chart positions of any new single and album. I know it’s still a strong release window, but I’d prefer Q1 with (here we go…) award season promo

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    The rumours of Act II coming in December are becoming more credible considering they've completely killed the momentum for Act I.
    It seems that they might pull a folklore/evermore, but the difference is that Taylor's songs couldn't necessarily work as singles while Renaissance is full of hits. It's way too early and she's doing Act I wrong.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    delete it’s fake
    Last edited by KEY9481; Sat September 17, 2022, 06:25.

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Roller Disco Birthday Party with loads of celebs attending.

Leave a comment:

• BadMan125
    replied
    Originally posted by Beyon View Post
    I'd like to know if somehow all the Beyhive's frustration got to her and she's aware of it
    Who knows with Bey?

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    I'd like to know if somehow all the Beyhive's frustration got to her and she's aware of it
    Probably get a lyric in a future song telling us she doesn’t care.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    I heard Cuff It on the radio today, the explicit version. I was kinda shocked

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beyon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    It's sad, now that I finally love something from her again nothing is happening this era.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Originally posted by aang View Post
    Yeah, this basically sums up how I feel about recent projects, side or main, since Lemonade. Take Black is King for example, why would you spend millions of dollars on a project that you refused to promote. Only for her mom coming on Instagram blaming Disney for the lack of promo while Disney did all the best they could with the countless IG posts & ads.

Take "Be Alive" for example, the song was flopping to the max yet the pre-recorded Oscar performance amassed millions and millions of views during the first day of its release, almost doubling the views of other performances from that night. It shows that people will pay attention if she bothers to put a little more effort to make her project reach the general public.

Also on Instagram, her collaboration with The Isley Brothers didn't even receive a single mention yet Tiffany & Ivy Park are everywhere to the point that her IG page looks like a fashion catalog at some point. Like she won't lift a finger promoting her music but she obviously wouldn't mind spending time for all her brand collaborations like urgh, be serious. I know it's in the contract but still...
    All of this

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Originally posted by Omiros View Post

That's the main issue with her lack of promotion since IASF. It doesn't reach the GP as much as it could, something that I hoped would change with Renaissance. It's honestly such a shame that she doesn't give her music a chance to reach the masses.
    Yeah, this basically sums up how I feel about recent projects, side or main, since Lemonade. Take Black is King for example, why would you spend millions of dollars on a project that you refused to promote. Only for her mom coming on Instagram blaming Disney for the lack of promo while Disney did all the best they could with the countless IG posts & ads.

Take "Be Alive" for example, the song was flopping to the max yet the pre-recorded Oscar performance amassed millions and millions of views during the first day of its release, almost doubling the views of other performances from that night. It shows that people will pay attention if she bothers to put a little more effort to make her project reach the general public.

Also on Instagram, her collaboration with The Isley Brothers didn't even receive a single mention yet Tiffany & Ivy Park are everywhere to the point that her IG page looks like a fashion catalog at some point. Like she won't lift a finger promoting her music but she obviously wouldn't mind spending time for all her brand collaborations like urgh, be serious. I know it's in the contract but still...

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    No, her brand is dying to have her come onboard. She’s basically one step away from being a recluse. Dropping an album with no music video, no performances and no interviews? Just call her Kate Bush

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    The thing is.. she is human yet who even thinks of her as such? The standard is impossible to reach, and she has of course played a part in creating this pedestal for herself, but it has snowballed to something absolutely unreachable. I'm not surprised she is not invested in public life as before. She's a multi-millionaire hailed as a deity, she can hardly relate to the plebeians. So maybe it's good she keeps her distance and her brand.

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Since Lemonade she hardly performed on live TV, she wasn't on tour for 4 years and every project she released was just there, not because it wasn't good but because it didn't reach the GP like it could have.
    That's the main issue with her lack of promotion since IASF. It doesn't reach the GP as much as it could, something that I hoped would change with Renaissance. It's honestly such a shame that she doesn't give her music a chance to reach the masses.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLinda
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
    I can’t remember the last TV show she appeard.
    She seems so distant to fans over the past decade…

She was never even that interesting as person or as character, not even funny. She comes alive while she’s performing.
    I disagree, she used to be very funny with the right interviewer. There were a few people that were able to make her more relaxed and less guarded, and her personality really came through.
    It would be nice to see her sit down again with someone she loves and trusts and just have a fun little chat, but I guess it’ll never happen.

She likes to be the elusive superstar, similar to how it used to be in the olden days. And for a while that worked pretty well to elevate her brand; but I think in today‘s day and age you have to be careful that the GP doesn’t stop caring when you get too inaccessible. It quickly comes off as being arrogant or feeling “too good” to do certain things.
    Some unexpected appearance here and there (other than performing) would do wonders for her image, I think.

That being said: At this point I’d be happy about anything. It’s been too quiet.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    She’s finally in the US, she can now not promote comfortably at home.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X