X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ewokguy15
    replied

Christina knows how's to Collaborate!!!

I don't know why she is sleeping on her Spanish Album!

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    She has so many good songs behind her, especially ones that never were released:
    Walk Away, Impossible, Cruz, I'm OK, Nasty Naughty Boy, Still Dirrty, Woohoo, Desnudate, Monday Morning, Birds Of Prey, Stronger Than Ever, Lift Me Up, Just A Fool, Blank Page, Falling In Love Again, Deserve, Twice, Castle Walls...

And there is few of them I would like to forget like I Hate Boys, Around The World and some that I wish she never released as singles like Not Myself Tonight (especially not as lead), Feel This Moment, Accelerate…

Hopefully one day she'll perform for some occassion Hurt. I know she'll never sing it on tour, but for some occassion would be nice to remind world on this instant classic.

I would love a lil documentary based on her Liberation Tour, The Xperience residency and The X Tour. Or live album.

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    Not even top 5
    You say so many wrong things!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    *second best. "Dirrty" still exists.
    Not even top 5

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    Came by just to remind you all Fighter is still her best song
    *second best. "Dirrty" still exists.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Came by just to remind you all Fighter is still her best song

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    I think her lips looked much worse last year and at the end of 2017.

I mean

Chile, that's a forced pout.

She looks like the joker on those new pictures. I really will never understand why certain people do this to themselves. Most of the time it end up looking just like this:

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    I think her lips looked much worse last year and at the end of 2017.

I mean

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post
    Looks good, but depending on the angle her lip (right side) looks really weird.
    Her lips never were symmertical, especially now since she injected hyaluronic acid.
    Hopefully she won't inject it anymore… it hasn't done anything better to her face.
    Her doctor failed with this injection.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Looks good, but depending on the angle her lip (right side) looks really weird.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    For The Sunday Times Style:

Gorgeous pictures

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Her Twice performances deserves it's own tour.

Every time she delivers the song with different structures of her vocals.
    Amazing, flawless, emotional, powerful. SO SAD IT NEVER WAS RELEASED AS A SINGLE or JUST PERFORMED ON BIGGER PLATFORM LIKE SOME TV SHOW or SOME AWARD SHOW.

I'm so happy to see her in this stage of her life, last year we even doubted that she'll tour. And then she did successful mini USA tour, then she announces The Xperience residency, and the moment we've all waited for EUROPEAN TOUR. I'm sad for brazilian fans that they didn't get any date.

BUT I hope we all got many reasons to look forward and expect great things from her in near future.

The most important thing is that she looks happy and has will to outside of her home and travel around the world. And she finally seems honest about not caring about sales and charts. I never believed her that before, cuz that was just excuse before.

I think she just needs better stylist who'll dress up her more simple.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    She really looks good with less make-up!

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    Originally posted by Floormachine View Post
    Does anybody know if Haunted Heart is being sent to radio?
    No, it’s just a little soundtrack song, it’s not being sent to radio, I’d be very surprised if she did a video too.

Leave a comment:

• Floormachine
    replied
    Does anybody know if Haunted Heart is being sent to radio?

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    amazing look

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Love the look.

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    She really is looking good at the moment!, she wearing a high pant too which is a nice change.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

#DomesticViolence is obviously a subject very close and personal to my heart. This past week, I was honored to receive an award from @shadetreevegas, a domestic violence shelter that I donate to….and while I tried so hard not to cry, I ended up balling the whole way through my speech because the statistics of domestic violence in the US are truly horrifying & sad and it’s so important to spread more awareness.
    1 in 4 women and 1 in 7 men in the US are affected by domestic violence. Every minute, 20 people are affected by intimate partner violence in the US. That is 10 million a year. ..
    I remember often having to up and escape in the middle of the night with my mom & little sister, having just the clothes on our backs, to drive cross country for shelter at my grandma’s house. Without that, I would have had to turn to a place like @shadetreevegas for shelter. I have so much respect and adoration for those who give their time and support to hear these victims’ stories and help them regain strength, self empowerment and provide resources for a better independent future. Some aren’t so fortunate to get out….which is why it’s so important to work together to put a stop to these horrific statistics. Moreover, this isn’t just an issue in the US, but happens all over the world, in too many homes!!
    We need to use our voices to speak up, reach out and help one another break these deep rooted cycles and empower each other to end these patterns. .
    If you or someone you know is suffering from abuse, you can call 1-800-799-7233 and go to the @ndvhofficial #NationalDomesticHotline https://www.thehotline.org
    Check out https://theshadetree.org/ to find out more about their amazing work.
    And go to https://www.domesticshelters.org/fundraisers/wish-lists to find a shelter near you.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X