• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greek_boy
    Talking about promo interviews:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udtQe86vIQ0

The interviewer said that Christina was so friendly

@ "i can't wait to see you when the times comes"
    awwww she was so cute, and guy who interviewd her was so funny with accent...
    so this shows that she's not so arrogant and restrained how people say...
    so sweet
    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• So one example of her rude behaviour is prove that she is not nice then ?

Comment

• http://xtina-web.com/gallery/displayima ... play_media

xtina and max at legoland

Comment

• Originally posted by skapunk
          Didn't she stick out her hand to Mary J. Blige to kiss it?
          I really don't get that
          It seems more likely she put it out to show Mary since she'd just been engaged and Mary was too cracked out to realise.

Comment

• I've heard about Mary J and Christina but wasn't interested in it... so hadn't Mary said it wasn't true later or so? I simply cannot imagine Christina did that.

Comment

• So if you're not extremely happy, all buddy-buddy with every artist out there on Twitter, sing 1.000.000 autographs in 1 day or go out with Paris Hilton so paparazzi can see you you're considered to be rude??
              LMAO! What a joke! There's days when I say hi to everyone at work, and some days when I won't just a smile from my desk... it doesn't mean i'm rude....

Comment

• Guys, Dennis Hunt who co-wrote "Little Dreamer" with Christina wrote on his FB that he sent 3 tracks to her today

What's random is that I heard LD on my local station out here in Colombia.

Comment

• Originally posted by kendallamc
                  Guys, Dennis Hunt who co-wrote "Little Dreamer" with Christina wrote on his FB that he sent 3 tracks to her today

Cathy Dennis and Daniel Hunt are 2 different persons

Comment

• Originally posted by kendallamc
                    I want to hear it on my local station too

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy
                      Originally posted by kendallamc
                      Guys, Dennis Hunt who co-wrote "Little Dreamer" with Christina wrote on his FB that he sent 3 tracks to her today

Cathy Dennis and Daniel Hunt are 2 different persons
                      Meant to say daniel hunt lol

Comment

• http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&ti ... naaguilera

almost 3 million... c'mon... like her on facebook!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmyk
                          So one example of her rude behaviour is prove that she is not nice then ?
                          There are countless examples of her rude behaviour and she must have one of the biggest list of fellow celebs who have bad things to say about her as a person. I know someone who's met her twice and said she was awful to be around. Not disputing her talent but lets face it she's a bitch lol

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae
                            Originally posted by Cmyk
                            There are countless examples of her rude behaviour and she must have one of the biggest list of fellow celebs who have bad things to say about her as a person. I know someone who's met her twice and said she was awful to be around. Not disputing her talent but lets face it she's a bitch lol
                            Dindt Mariah used to be carried by her boydguards when she was too tired? Or treated her workers like shit?
                            Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

• Originally posted by aPod
                              Originally posted by naughtynae
                              Dindt Mariah used to be carried by her boydguards when she was too tired? Or treated her workers like shit?
                              But Mariah treats all of stuff like a family although she's a bit too diva-ish sometimes.
                              I think Xtina is not as bad as what most people think. When i saw many of her interviews, she looks cute, fun and humorous. Although I agree that maybe sometimes, she doesn't have a great attitude. But, come on, all people have bad and good sides.

Comment

LOl!!
                                Since when??
                                Those are just rumours an interviewer(Lorraine Kelly) in the UK started when Mariah made an appearance at her show.
                                Lorraine later said she had indeed, lied.
                                Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

Isn't this Christina's thread? Who mentioned Mariah? lol *double checks thread title

All I'm saying is it's not like it's just the media that say things like this a lot of other people have mentioned her being nasty to them.

Comment

• I just dont get why some of you have to come out of nowhere to stan a bit...

You all know your divas are not an easy piece of cake, but it is so easy to shit on Christina right now!

Comment

• Do you realise the true meaning of stanning aPod? I don't think you do, as you bloody brought Mariah into the topic!

G'grief

Comment

• LOL Exactly, I complimented her Grammy performance on page 35 but you didn't seem to pick up on that just when I'm supposedly 'stanning' lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 04wayne
                                          Do you realise the true meaning of stanning aPod? I don't think you do, as you bloody brought Mariah into the topic!

G'grief
                                          I am starting to undertsand my huge mistake

Im sorry to everyone!

Comment

• Don't know if this was already posted, butch watch this little kid stanning for Christina and Burlesque! So much swagger!

Little boy OWNS!
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• ^ So wrong on so many levels

Comment

• OMG WRONG! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BanZai
                                                  Don't know if this was already posted, butch watch this little kid stanning for Christina and Burlesque! So much swagger!

Little boy OWNS!
                                                  OMG
                                                  weird

Comment

• @RealLindaPerry Linda please reply to me!! Do you know something about a new Christina Aguilera album? Is it in the works?????xxxxx

http://twitter.com/XXXTINAspears/sta…75591898210304

@XXXTINAspears I have no idea about a album and no I am not working on it. That’s all I got.

http://twitter.com/RealLindaPerry/st…77185490591744

Did Linda Perry said Xtina would be in the studio in a few weeks? :-?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X