No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was that look during the Bionic promo appearances?

Comment

Originally posted by SOS7

Comment

Originally posted by therealestMC
        Originally posted by SOS7

Comment

Video of Christina at the SoundCheck before her performance

http://www.twitvid.com/3WSST

Comment

I hope you guys like it

Comment

Xtina and Susan Surandon!

Comment

2 QUEENS!! I love Sue
                Beyhive #5491

Comment

Another pic of Christina on the red carpet

Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

Beyhive #5491

Comment

Originally posted by JoshuaBuzz

what happened to her face? it's not that XTina anymore, she looks ... weird now :]

Comment

Originally posted by werewolf
                        what happened to her face? it's not that XTina anymore, she looks ... weird now :]
                        That's not her.

Comment

Originally posted by RightToDream
                          Originally posted by werewolf
                          That's not her.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmWill
                            2 QUEENS!! I love Sue

Comment

LOL Sue is so random, how can you lover? JK

Comment

Because she has lots of money jokes
                                Beyhive #5491

Comment

Is she really gonna make people wait 4 years for another album when 'Bionic' only lasted a minute?

Comment

Ermmm, Im sure Not Myself Tonight trended at #1 on Twitter for longer than a minute... and yes probably to answer your question.
                                    Beyhive #5491

Comment

Originally posted by discoloser
                                      Is she really gonna make people wait 4 years for another album when 'Bionic' only lasted a minute?
                                      Em no... when singers flop, they release an album soon... look at...
                                      Mariah She never released 3 studio albums in 3 years but she's about to do so because the first had mediocre sales and the second flopped (yeah I know the new one is a Christmas album but it will have 6 new songs and not just covers).
                                      Janet: since her albums started flopping she releases an album every 2 years (I guess she gave up in 2010) which is half the time she was taking before
                                      Britney:It took her 2 years to release Britney and four years to release Blackout but because the latter one flopped Circus came out just a year later
                                      Usher:He was releasing an album every 3-4 years. Here I Stand was a semi-flop, the latest album came out in 2 years
                                      jio CHARTS NOW:29/6/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10423855

Comment

Is she really gonna make people wait 4 years for another album
                                        Yes and i don't care because we're getting the Burlesque soundtrack in November(?). Besides, i enjoy listening to BIONIC

Comment

Originally posted by jio
                                          Em no... when singers flop, they release an album soon... look at...
                                          Britney:It took her 2 years to release Britney and four years to release Blackout but because the latter one flopped Circus came out just a year later
                                          It didn't take her 4 years. Her record label cancelled her 2005/2006 album (The Original Doll).
                                          Spears started recording it in late 2006.
                                          And Blackout didn't flop. Selling 2.5 - 3 million copies and selling over 8 million singles is not a flop. And it wasn't promoted after the VMA disaster.
                                          Circus came because after her breakdown, her team kept her busy recording and going to dance studios. Even her manager said that.
                                          Maybe it flopped for Britney standards. Circus did too. Only its singles did well, but the album only sold 600k more than Blackout.

Going back to Bionic, I think that there will be a few more singles from the album.
                                          Buy and stream Britney's new hot sinlgle: "Make Me...".

Comment

I hope NOT but I am sure Christina won't release another studio album in the next 2 years - We have Burlesque, then I am sure she's gonna get pregnant, will fade away more than ever, her popularity will fall down like a rock :( and by 2012 we COULD expect an album when half the planet is gonna be destroyed according to the mayan predictions... so therefore, BIONIC is her last album we'll get to hear baby... lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
                                              I hope NOT but I am sure Christina won't release another studio album in the next 2 years - We have Burlesque, then I am sure she's gonna get pregnant, will fade away more than ever, her popularity will fall down like a rock :( and by 2012 we COULD expect an album when half the planet is gonna be destroyed according to the mayan predictions... so therefore, BIONIC is her last album we'll get to hear baby... lol ...
                                              calm down !!!

Comment

I saw some new pics and she kinda looked pregnant so who knows?! lol
                                                Anyways, I hope she won't take a long time with the new album. I loved "Bionic" at first but to me it didn't have staying power.
                                                If you don't get on the ride, you won't experience the adventure...

Comment

Join the official Burlesque fb page!

http://www.facebook.com/burlesque

Comment

Christina among Yahoo! Music's Risqué Stars Through The Years

1. Cher
                                                    2. Rose McGowan
                                                    3. Lil' Kim
                                                    4. Madonna
                                                    5. Jennifer Lopez
                                                    6. Bjork
                                                    7. Christina Aguilera
                                                    8. Lady Gaga
                                                    9. Amy Winehouse
                                                    10. Miley Cyrus

During her 'Dirty' phase, Christina Aguilera enjoyed the freedom of bottomless chaps, and wasn't afraid to upset her more conservative critics by wearing similar burlesque numbers in her 'Stripped' tour of 2002. The period was a transitional time in Aguilera's music career, helping her to refine a unique musical style and detach herself from her Mickey Mouse Club beginnings.

http://au.launch.yahoo.com/galleries/ga ... 3/#gallery

Comment

The Voice Within used on The X Factor this week!

Comment

+ Ain't No Other Man.
                                                        I can see her as a guest without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by greek_boy
                                                          calm down !!!

Comment

+ Ain't No Ohter Man.
                                                            I can see her as a guest without a doubt.
                                                            and no rise on iTunes? :(

Comment

If she isn't on X Factor this year then I will be shocked!
                                                              Beyhive #5491

Comment

Working...
                                                              X