• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NejcIV
    replied
    Originally posted by greek_boy
    Originally posted by NejcIV

Someone who knows she can't sell sex with that body
    So girls with curves are not allowed to feel sexy and show that they have no problem with that?

someone who feels she is not healthy and is concerned for her well being.

and how do u feel that?

i bet she cares about her health, more than you do

I can't at all those persons who suddently care about Christina's "health" and they know better than anyone else what's going on with her life. I guess it's abnormal to feel comfortable when you're not as thin as a stick.
    I'm really sorry if I offended you. My criticism was constructive and I don't get why some of you are getting so defensive about it.

It's not about being thin as a stick - Xtina just doesn't look healthy to me (but hell, what do I know - I'm only finishing medical school). She isn't obese, but she is quite overweight and that isn't healthy either.

And yes, I've been a fan since Stripped. I think I have the right to express my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied

Someone who knows she can't sell sex with that body
    So girls with curves are not allowed to feel sexy and show that they have no problem with that?

someone who feels she is not healthy and is concerned for her well being.

and how do u feel that?

i bet she cares about her health, more than you do

I can't at all those persons who suddently care about Christina's "health" and they know better than anyone else what's going on with her life. I guess it's abnormal to feel comfortable when you're not as thin as a stick.

Leave a comment:

• marcsi
    replied
    ^ lol. oh shame, I liked him, he was a great Chrissy fan.

Leave a comment:

• Cless
    replied
    Originally posted by marcsi
    sorry for a bit of offtopic, but does anyone know where is Griego? has he left the forum? I miss his posts from the Christina threads.
    I think he was banned for calling Rihanna a c*nt.

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    sorry for a bit of offtopic, but does anyone know where is Griego? has he left the forum? I miss his posts from the Christina threads.
    He got that permaban for trolling Rih threads

Leave a comment:

• marcsi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• marcsi
    replied
    and I still dont understand why some say she needs vocal lessons lol I find her vocals to be flawless. even if she took some vocal lessons, she would still "oversing" bcos thats just her style of singing

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Christina can be fat, but if she wants to to be a music sex queen just like she has always been since she has always been sexually forward with her image for almost all her life, she should lose weight. She will continue to be a laughing stock if she sells sex and sports this "curvy" figure.

Do you think the likes of Madonna, Britney, Mariah and Beyoncé will have hits if they sing sex songs and sport this kind of figure? No. Image still takes a big part of their career, regardless of their music and artistry, the people will always be concerned with how they look more than anything else.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    She is far from being perfect, IMO. She should lose weight, get into shape
    Who are you to tell her to lose weight? :-?

And nobody's perfect (as Jessie J sings). Why would Christina be perfect? OK, she's GODtina, but she still has imperfections like every other human.
    Someone who knows she can't sell sex with that body + someone who feels she is not healthy and is concerned for her well being.
    LOL, just because she has gained some pounds, it doesn't mean she isn't healthy. She's not obese.

Leave a comment:

• NejcIV
    replied

And nobody's perfect (as Jessie J sings). Why would Christina be perfect? OK, she's GODtina, but she still has imperfections like every other human.
    Someone who knows she can't sell sex with that body + someone who feels she is not healthy and is concerned for her well being.

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nekoocz
    replied
    I dont think she need vocal lesson, more vocal producer to tell her how to sing different parts (like Chris Willis did for Kelly Rowland)

Leave a comment:

• joiPrince_JO
    replied
    Originally posted by aaliyahman
    She is far from being perfect, IMO. She should lose weight, get into shape and take some vocal lessons. But I still think she is one of the best artists we have today and she deserves much more success she is currently having.

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    She is far from being perfect, IMO. She should lose weight, get into shape and take some vocal lessons. But I still think she is one of the best artists we have today and she deserves much more success she is currently having.

Leave a comment:

• NejcIV
    replied

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    I can't wait to see her looks on the lives show of "The Voice". She looked amazing during the second season. That orange dress look slayed...

Originally posted by samra
    Maybe Xtina has a problem we don't know about?? I hope she gets healthy again one day!
    but who told you she is NOT healthy?

Leave a comment:

• NoAngels
    replied
    Originally posted by Ewokguy15
    Or maybe she is just who she is, she looks pretty healthy too me. Your making it out like she's obese!!!!. I'm so sick of the talk about her weight. She used to be a stick and now she not, let's move on and talk about what we are really here for… the music!!!

This is a site for music lovers after all is it not?
    And this topic is all about Christina, everything she does, wear, sing, leak musically etc etc should be discussed here I assume.

Now she looks better I guess cause there were times where her face looked like as if it had received some Cortisone shots.

Anyways, still no hope in promoting "Your Body"???

Leave a comment:

• marcsi
    replied
    I couldn't care less what weight she is if she's happy with it.
    +1

the only thing I care about is *Simon Cowell mode on* I hope and I pray that her stylist chooses the most flattering outfits for her figure. *Simon Cowell mode off*

Leave a comment:

• samra
    replied
    I just wish ppl would stop contributing to the discussion of that topic. she is still the same size shes been for quite a while now, nothing new. theres nothing that hasnt been said, no question hasnt been asked. sometimes I wonder if ppl are talking and speculating about her weight here all the time just to boost the number of pages of this thread or wtf?
    Okay, I see your point so I'm sorry. As I said in my first post, I don't visit this thread much so I don't know what gets discussed here otherwise I wouldn't have posted anything. I couldn't care less what weight she is if she's happy with it.

Leave a comment:

• marcsi
    replied
    Well I looked through the last few pages of this thread and that was the topic of discussion so I decided to contribute.

But I'm ever so sorry for doing so.
    I just wish ppl would stop contributing to the discussion of that topic. she is still the same size shes been for quite a while now, nothing new. theres nothing that hasnt been said, no question hasnt been asked. sometimes I wonder if ppl are talking and speculating about her weight here all the time just to boost the number of pages of this thread or wtf?

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    Or maybe she is just who she is, she looks pretty healthy too me. Your making it out like she's obese!!!!. I'm so sick of the talk about her weight. She used to be a stick and now she not, let's move on and talk about what we are really here for… the music!!!

This is a site for music lovers after all is it not?

Leave a comment:

• samra
    replied
    Well I looked through the last few pages of this thread and that was the topic of discussion so I decided to contribute.

But I'm ever so sorry for doing so.

Leave a comment:

• marcsi
    replied
    ^ ignore..

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Still talking about her weight?

Leave a comment:

• samra
    replied
    Is it possible Xtina has some kind of health issue that has caused her to put on weight?? I remember Oprah lost a lot of weight in like 2005/2006 but then she developed a thyroid problem which caused her to gain weight and she's been struggling to lose it ever since.

Maybe Xtina has a problem we don't know about?? I hope she gets healthy again one day!

P.S. Sorry if this question has been brought up a million times before because I don't visit this thread often enough.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X