Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a new fragrance? Knee tingz
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1G5wrUA...=1uhbijw56o2bb
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• New merch
      https://www.instagram.com/p/B1G9GDpl...ource=ig_embed

Comment

• Picture Disc vinyl only? T-Shirt with a picture of the album cover? Such a lazy anniversary edition. Though that album is her worst so...
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I will pass.
            Whitney Houston

Comment

• She just liked two of my comments omg :,)
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Just pre-ordered the Deluxe bundle ��

Comment

• Expectations

I'm skipping this and waiting on what we all actually wait!
                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• UO vinyl is much nicer: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop...0&type=REGULAR

Comment

• I will probably get the pouch lol, the shipping costs a fortune to Central America but I'm happy some people pre ordered already!

Comment

• Okay Christina is getting my coins, I missed that limited Pink UO of her debut, but I am not gonna miss out on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                          Okay Christina is getting my coins, I missed that limited Pink UO of her debut, but I am not gonna miss out on this one.
                          It's not like you need to keep those BeyCoins as she doesn't bother with physical releases anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                            Okay Christina is getting my coins, I missed that limited Pink UO of her debut, but I am not gonna miss out on this one.
                            It's not like you need to keep those BeyCoins as she doesn't bother with physical releases anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                              True, but Christina is one of my other favourites and I slowly but steadily am trying to collect everything by her aswell.

Comment

• So I read she will be re-releasing her first album with all new vocals. Is this true?
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                  So I read she will be re-releasing her first album with all new vocals. Is this true?
                                  From all I know she will release a special edition digitally with acapella and other B-side/demo/extra material and the picture disc and Casette + bundles on her website. No re-recordings.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                    Picture Disc vinyl only? T-Shirt with a picture of the album cover? Such a lazy anniversary edition. Though that album is her worst so...
                                    I went on Deezer to play Bionic and saw Lotus and now I have to apologize to her debut because Lotus is so bad it makes her debut seem like a true masterpiece.

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Hallelujah

Comment

• Classic Xtine mess of a performance where she's being her own hype girl for most of the time.

Comment

• Her debut is amazing as it was, she didn't do too much with the belting. It was a perfect balance of a record that people can sing along to, something she eventually lost when she did Stripped, Back to Basics, etc.

Re-recording her debut album would be a terrible idea, if ever she does it, it should be better than JoJo's poorly produced re-recording of her first two albums.

Comment

• New pic.

I am sweaty and looking crazy but she let me squeeze her !
                                              Ms.Christina Aguilera is as lovely of a person as we heard she was.
                                              Really warm and beautiful personality. She was also very complimentary and encouraging regarding my singing. •

My teenage years just sitting next to me
                                              Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                Her debut is amazing as it was, she didn't do too much with the belting. It was a perfect balance of a record that people can sing along to, something she eventually lost when she did Stripped, Back to Basics, etc.

Re-recording her debut album would be a terrible idea, if ever she does it, it should be better than JoJo's poorly produced re-recording of her first two albums.
                                                her back to basics vocals were fire though
                                                Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                  Her debut is amazing as it was, she didn't do too much with the belting. It was a perfect balance of a record that people can sing along to, something she eventually lost when she did Stripped, Back to Basics, etc.

I can sing along perfectly fine to any of her albums, 99% of the GP hardly can hold a note so it wouldn't matter if she belts or not, you really seem to always find a random thing to put a negative spin on anything you reply to here.

Also dragging JoJo into this tells that you didn't understood why Joanna re-recorded her albums to begin with.

Comment

• What an amazing performance. Hopefully they'll upload Hurt performance soon too.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Hallelujah
                                                      What an amazing performance. Hopefully they'll upload Hurt performance soon too.

Comment

• Time flies.
                                                        Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• I'm so glad she finally acknowledges her bubblegum pop days! She has always loathed it during the Stripped and Back to Basics eras.

Comment

• Those eras were not too bubblegum though so that was always weird
                                                              Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                              X