• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Christina Aguilera

Her daughter looks so much like her
    Mini Tina
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Just saw her AMA performance and she did well, it may not be up there with her best tributes (the James Brown Grammy tribute was so good) but she did fine. I love that she didn't overdo it the way she would with her own songs at times.

I love how P!nk and Ciara among other female artists voiced out their support for Christina. Not every artist is like Mariah Carey who is in denial, bitter and insecure of other artists.

Comment

[tweet:3ohva87l]https://twitter.com/AguileraOnline/status/939608141486088193[/tweet:3ohva87l]
        Whitney Houston

Comment

Genie 2.0 is severely underrated imo.
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
            Just saw her AMA performance and she did well, it may not be up there with her best tributes (the James Brown Grammy tribute was so good) but she did fine. I love that she didn't overdo it the way she would with her own songs at times.

I love how P!nk and Ciara among other female artists voiced out their support for Christina. Not every artist is like Mariah Carey who is in denial, bitter and insecure of other artists.
            The shade though

But I totally get why it was the Lambs who led this "hate" campaign towards that performance. Which was still better than most of MC's recent performances anyway, so...
            "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
            - Time

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
              I agree! Obviously not as good as the original, but definitely a good version of the song
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                Agreed, but she never should have recorded that funeral version of Beautiful

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
                  Originally posted by menime123
                  Funeral version hahahaha
                  I really like that one too, tbh.
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                    Originally posted by Jesper
                    Funeral version hahahaha
                    I really like that one too, tbh.
                    Well it's not like it is that bad, but it sounds like a 1:30 tour interlude, but it lasts for almost 5 minutes

Comment

• Re-recording her hits for the best of was so terrible! She could have included the other big hits! :-? :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                        I agree! Obviously not as good as the original, but definitely a good version of the song
                        I prefer it actually

It’s like a brand new song. So is that version of Beautiful, but that’s a masterclass in how to ruin a song if there ever was one
                        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• This must be a pretty old performance but I had never seen it. Such A+ vocals (fun to see the Xfactor cut and paste job too )

[youtube:1zezpbeh]FWkHsaFwzRc[/youtube:1zezpbeh]

Comment

• [youtube:x8aoglpz]KBLEYOqQIw8[/youtube:x8aoglpz]

That CNN Heroes performance is her best performance of Beautiful with no competition.
                            Flawless!
                            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

So, she's planning to release the album in 2018. She should be featured on 1 or 2 songs right now. To get her name back out there again. Maybe on remix like Beyoncé on Ed Sheeran's 'Perfect'. Her label should invest in something like that. It'd be the perfect build up to the new era. Demi's 'Tell Me You love Me' maybe?
                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

There are rumours that collaboration happened so maybe.

Comment

^I really hope so. I don't need a new Demi/Xtina song, a remix would be fine.
                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

These kids names are becoming ridiculous. English was invented for a reason. It is not a name Bible
                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                      These kids names are becoming ridiculous. English was invented for a reason. It is not a name Bible
                                      What’s wrong with Summer? It’s hardly a strange name.

Comment

• Not as bad as Apple but come on its a season. Choose something normal !

Comment

• Summer is actually pretty normal in America, I've met quite a few Summers in Australia and New Zealand, it's actually quite a normal name.

Comment

Summer is a really common name in the UK! I've taught loads.

Comment

• I bought today original of Stripped yup I never had original and I've bought Bionic (standard edition) and I was dissapointed cuz there wasn't booklet... and I bought Back To Basics DVD.

Now I can add them to original KGB Decade of Hits and Lotus, her debut doesn't interest me
                                              I'll buy Burlesque one day too hopefully.

I bought these 3 for 6.65 euros
                                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I like names like Summer. Names that actually mean something. Just like Native Americans used to do (and maybe still do).
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Time for a new poll maybe?
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed Back to Basics has been removed from Spotify? Any ideas why????

Comment

Working...
                                                    X