Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.billboard.com/amp/article...e-performances

Comment

• Yes Xtine. That was perfection. She always shows up and shows out during a tribute.
      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• She sounds so good when she does it like that. Nothing over the top. Very good.
        "Lift up your head
        Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• OMG she sounds like an angel!

She is really the voice of our generation.

Comment

• Amazing and Incredible Voice!!!! I Love You So Much My Love Xtina!!!!!!
            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• I hope she will record a new Xmas album. Her vocal technique is more mature and improved now.

Comment

• Christina confirms she recorded the new Mulan live action soundtrack

Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Ari Lennox

Comment

• awesome news! Where is the new album though?

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                    Christina confirms she recorded the new Mulan live action soundtrack
                    Whaaaaaaaat
                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She'll do a mini concert at Jimmy Kimmel in March.
                      I hope she'll perform something new… and I guess she'll announce something new?
                      Or we'll get another Beautiful/Fighter performance :/
                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                        She'll do a mini concert at Jimmy Kimmel in March.
                        Well The Xperience is supposed to end in March so I guess she might’ve extended the show and will be there to promote it since I doubt that she will release new material next month.

Or maybe she will perform Fall On Me.
                        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Whaaaaaaaat
                          https://twitter.com/BICONlC/status/1232926266627698693

Comment

• Can't wait to listen to the new Mulan tracks by Xtina!!

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                              She'll do a mini concert at Jimmy Kimmel in March.
                              I'm going to that mini concert!! got my tickets

Comment

• Ewokguy15
                                Ewokguy15 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                That's great! we will have an insider to tell us what happens straight away! Hopefully something interesting.

• Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Well The Xperience is supposed to end in March so I guess she might’ve extended the show and will be there to promote it since I doubt that she will release new material next month.

Or maybe she will perform Fall On Me.

What did I say?

Comment

• Lady GaGa started following Xtina on Twitter today.

Comment

• According to my favorite site, Xtina has reportedly made 2 music videos lately.

Comment

• Hope it is true

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                                        According to my favorite site, Xtina has reportedly made 2 music videos lately.
                                        Can't wait for the new music. Almost there!

Comment

• You think so?

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri March 6th, 2020, 15:10.

Comment

• OMG!!!!

Comment

• Grimes tells Rolling Stone that the "Beautiful" tattoo on her hand was inspired by Xtina's song.

Comment

• Love the new soundtrack. It’s just beautiful!!

Comment

• The new Mulan song is simply gorgeous. I can’t stop listening to it ❤️

Comment

• Her face looks like the woman of old! Has she had her fillers removed? Because she looked incredible on Jimmy.

Comment

• DON'T bash me for this vocal mess (i know it may be better!) But still i had this idea on my head lol.

Comment

• Comment

• That performance was flawless, Christina sounds better in her bedroom than most do miming along to a recorded track. Her voice is really at the top of its game!

Comment

Working...
                                                            X