Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts




  • The instrumentals for this album are crazy. FIRE

    Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Mon April 20th, 2020, 12:31.
    Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Ari Lennox

    Comment


    • Even when she doesn't scream she manages to oversing every damn line. The whole essence of the song got lost.
      "Lift up your head
      Lift up your heart..."

      https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

      Comment


      • Wow Christina sounds amazing there, one take vocal, no tricks or prerecorded parts. Clap Clap.

        Comment


        • Whitney Houston

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
            So glad to know she didn't plan to take a break!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
              Nooooo
              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

              Comment


              • It is time to announce new music though

                Comment


                • Yeah girl release that album that's in the "vault"
                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra


                  - Ugh, those feels again

                  Comment


                  • The vault’s staying sealed, we all know she loves to talk but it’s been over a year since she talked about the vault album.

                    The Spanish album should hopefully be next, maybe she’ll do a double album with a Spanish album and an English album.

                    with the Adam Lambert tour clearly she was planning something this Summer.

                    Comment


                    • She sounds amazing here:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                        The vault’s staying sealed, we all know she loves to talk but it’s been over a year since she talked about the vault album.

                        The Spanish album should hopefully be next, maybe she’ll do a double album with a Spanish album and an English album.

                        with the Adam Lambert tour clearly she was planning something this Summer.
                        What's the vault album?
                        http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

                        Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

                        www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                        Comment


                        • She tweeted this at the end of 2018

                          Missing my Fighters already being off tour, but looking forward to shows next year... In the meantime new material and plans in the works... and an extra special album in the vault

                          Comment


                          • Looking forward to it !
                            "Reflections" was cute but I want something different from her... Come through, Christina !
                            If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "Alibi" on YouTube.

                            Comment


                            • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                              Comment


                              • they sound good together

                                Comment


                                • Good to see Christine back to where she started, a DIsney channel act. She came full circle
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

                                  https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                    Good to see Christine back to where she started, a DIsney channel act. She came full circle
                                    Who is Christine?

                                    Comment


                                    • This would have been the perfect time for her to release something

                                      Comment




                                      • Whitney Houston

                                        Comment


                                        • .

                                          ...
                                          Whitney Houston

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
                                            .

                                            ...
                                            Watch her not answer a single question. Debut 20th anniversary edition vibes.
                                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
                                              .

                                              ...

                                              So excited about this!!!!!!!

                                              Comment


                                              • That's crazy. I've been playing this album a lot lately.
                                                Originally posted by snoh aalegra


                                                - Ugh, those feels again

                                                Comment


                                                • Bionic... Ahead of its time. Incredible album.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                                    That's crazy. I've been playing this album a lot lately.
                                                    Me too. Great album, bad timing
                                                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by ljw200103 View Post


                                                      So excited about this!!!!!!!
                                                      Someone is desperate for a justice moment. Does she still think it was ahead of it's time or does she finally realize it was simply a terrible album?
                                                      "Lift up your head
                                                      Lift up your heart..."

                                                      https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by Hejira View Post

                                                        Someone is desperate for a justice moment. Does she still think it was ahead of it's time or does she finally realize it was simply a terrible album?
                                                        How exactly is she desperate ? She is going to celebrate the 10th anniversary of one of her albums, like she (and we, the fans) did when the debut was about to turn 20, nothing more, nothing less.

                                                        She asked people to send her questions, so you can always ask whether she still thinks the album was ahead of its time.
                                                        Whitney Houston

                                                        Comment




                                                        • ...
                                                          Whitney Houston

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post

                                                            How exactly is she desperate ? She is going to celebrate the 10th anniversary of one of her albums, like she (and we, the fans) did when the debut was about to turn 20, nothing more, nothing less.

                                                            She asked people to send her questions, so you can always ask whether she still thinks the album was ahead of its time.
                                                            Celebrating a notorious and legit flop (cause that really was the pits) after all these #justice moments? I'm sure she wants her moment, but no one cares for that dreadful album.
                                                            "Lift up your head
                                                            Lift up your heart..."

                                                            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by Hejira View Post

                                                              Celebrating a notorious and legit flop (cause that really was the pits) after all these #justice moments? I'm sure she wants her moment, but no one cares for that dreadful album.
                                                              Maybe you know her better

                                                              Justice moments are overrated anyway, an album sells ~ 3000 copies, does not even re-enter Billboard 200, people are just bored, and boring.
                                                              Whitney Houston

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X