• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benjamin
    replied
    Originally posted by greek_boy
    Originally posted by leoapp
    Is she an official Ambassador of Red Lipstick?
    Yeah, you could say that considering Gwen is not active in the music industry.

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Yeah, you could say that considering Gwen is not active in the music industry.

Leave a comment:

• Titan3510
    replied
    Christina is not fat. I don't know why all these people are taking to making fun of her...

Although what she was wearing at her recent performance at the MJ tribute did make her look huge...

Christina just needs to either fire whoever it is who manages her wardrobe or hire someone who can prevent her from making bad wardrobe choices...maybe both...

And yes, Wmosi. Impossible is INSANE!!! That song is my jam...

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    And i still don't get it, why can't she escape from her super red lipstick??? Please....

Leave a comment:

• jarr268
    replied
    @ that plane. It looks so luxurious.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Originally posted by Wmosi

She needs to get rid of her make-up artist & her stylist, though. They're doing her no favours.

Absolutely....she definitely needs to put make up in a lower scale: she is young and fresh: don't need that at all!

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied
    I think people are being way too hard on her when i comes to her weight. She's not promoting anything at the moment, so i don't see why she has to be Bionic-era thin.

She needs to get rid of her make-up artist & her stylist, though. They're doing her no favours.

Also, who else thinks Impossible is the best track on Stripped? Her vocals on it are INSANE.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    She can look really hot and glam when she wants to... I don't know why she messes up on stage

Recent photos of Christina

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    With barely a month until 2011 American Music Awards, the first group of performers have just been announced! Set to air live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on November 20th at 8pm ET on ABC, the event will include performances from Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj and several others.

Also Joining previously announced performers Katy Perry and Pitbull are Justin Bieber, David Guetta, LMFAO and Kelly Clarkson. Maroon 5 have also been listed among this year’s entertainers and they will be accompanied by Christina Aguilera for rendition of their worldwide hit, ‘Moves Like Jagger’. Moreover, Minaj and Pitbull will serve as hosts at the ceremony.

Leading this year’s group of nominees is Adele who accumulated 4 nominations including Artist of the Year and Favourite Female Artist (Pop/Rock). Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne and Rihanna all scored 3 nominations each.

Can't wait! "Moves Like Jagger" will keep selling!! 4 million copies is not far away.

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by jpguy
    Sometimes I don't want her to perform anymore ! LOL , I hate her outfits, how public makes fun of her, how much they just care about her weight... hopefully, but I just can't really hope, she will look decent at such big ceremony, last year she was pretty much talked about because of her looks....
    It's just simple, she needs a better make up artist, stylist and designer. That's it. Especially when we talk about her recent outfits which didn't fit at all with her body size
    +1

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Sometimes I don't want her to perform anymore ! LOL , I hate her outfits, how public makes fun of her, how much they just care about her weight... hopefully, but I just can't really hope, she will look decent at such big ceremony, last year she was pretty much talked about because of her looks....
    It's just simple, she needs a better make up artist, stylist and designer. That's it. Especially when we talk about her recent outfits which didn't fit at all with her body size

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    You are beautiful no matter what they say?

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Christina Aguilera Joins A List Of Celebrities For Narrating “Unity”

Director: Shaun Monson
    Writer: Shaun Monson

Cast of Narrators:
    Natalie Portman, Jennifer Aniston, Dianna Agron, Amanda Seyfried, Marion Cotillard, Michelle Rodriguez, Aaron Paul, Emily Deschanel, Portia de Rossi, Joaquin Phoenix, Malin Akerman, Famke Janssen, Tim Roth, Freida Pinto, Jeff Goldblum, Brendan Gleeson (rumored), Adrian Grenier, Ellen DeGeneres, Christina Aguilera, Jorja Fox, Balthazar Getty, Ryan O’Neal, Adam Levine, Janet Jackson (rumored), Dr. Dre, Russell Simmons, Muhammad Ali (rumored), Moby, Tom Morello, Chrissie Hynde, Jason Mraz, David Copperfield, Deepak Chopra, Phil Donahue, Brandon Boyd, David LaChapelle, Morrissey (rumored), Tim McIlrath, Gregory Colbert, Kathy Freston

OTHER NEWS:
    Christina Aguilera Is Working On A Short Music Video For World Hunger Relief

@holyrob
    after the Q3 2011 Yum! Brands Inc Earnings Conference Call, now im working on a short music video with@TheRealXtina for @yumbrands #yum

Leave a comment:

• NoAngel
    replied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w36NdMmltaI

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Nice to see her back to perform at a big award ceremony!
    Excited to see her look and outfit actually

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    With barely a month until 2011 American Music Awards, the first group of performers have just been announced! Set to air live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on November 20th at 8pm ET on ABC, the event will include performances from Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj and several others.

Also Joining previously announced performers Katy Perry and Pitbull are Justin Bieber, David Guetta, LMFAO and Kelly Clarkson. Maroon 5 have also been listed among this year’s entertainers and they will be accompanied by Christina Aguilera for rendition of their worldwide hit, ‘Moves Like Jagger’. Moreover, Minaj and Pitbull will serve as hosts at the ceremony.

Leading this year’s group of nominees is Adele who accumulated 4 nominations including Artist of the Year and Favourite Female Artist (Pop/Rock). Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne and Rihanna all scored 3 nominations each.

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    beautiful

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    OMG! I'd probably give an arm to be her stylist or manager.. like seriously....
    she'd look great with those looks but I don't think so.... she's so unpredictable to be honest...

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Her style on Tell Me music video was too hot!!!!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    I don't like lipstick on 1st pic... but she's like a fire in that style/video...

and the 2nd pic is amazing, she looks so fresh and young and she's 29 when that pic was taken...

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Style wise she is stuck in the Back to Basics era with the red lipstick and the hair, I wish she will adopt this look again...

[/img]

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    can't wait for next album and new era...

and I hope on album will be at least 1-2 some rock sound songs, something angry, like she did with Dirty Diana, that song suits her perfectly!

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    And I'm glad she chose to sing Dirty Diana. The rock chick sound really suits her.

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    I really like that pic. I really don't get why a lot of celebs don't like her. She has got a voice from the heavens, she's an old soul, she has got personality and majority of people don't give her enough credit, most see her as someone in Britney's/ Lady Gaga's shadow and I think that's unfair really considering she stands out from the crowd.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X