Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotMCfan
    replied
    There are so many people in her team and nobody even tells Christina how horrible her makeup is? They should fire her makeup artist asap.

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    Christina + Mariah?!

That would be insane. Wow!

Leave a comment:

• jarr268
    replied
    Some of you guys are sooo exaggerated. Yes, she needs to lose SOME weight and wear less make-up but she's far from looking awful. :-?

Leave a comment:

• urbansession
    replied
    Wow so much hate on 1 page!! Congrats' guys!

She's such an example! Words can't bring her down! She's proving everyday that she truly is who she says she is in her records! And I think not that much pop singers can say so!

Leave a comment:

• DirtyPony
    replied
    Oh Christina I do love you, but the fake tan in the straw blonde hair look is not a good one :-?

Mariah and Xtina collab sounds interesting though!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by boto
    She looks like Fran Fine in an episode when Fran got a bad allergic reaction. :-?
    OMG you made me so laugh

and yeah I want her to lose some weight at least 5 kg and her make up is horrible, face is so white, and the hair next to face, awful, that brown I guess colour.... :x :x

I want her ti ++o colour her hair in light brown or in light red... something like Florence and the machine and adele

Leave a comment:

• boto
    replied
    She looks like Fran Fine in an episode when Fran got a bad allergic reaction. :-?

Leave a comment:

• pcdm3
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesssxD
    She looks like a plastic botox mess who rolled her face in make-up in this pictures above.

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    She looks like a plastic botox mess who rolled her face in make-up in this pictures above.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    A mess.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    One thing, The Voice will start soon and she's still fat! :x :x :x :x :x

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo92
    Originally posted by leoapp
    Yes, i don't mind with her body right now, look healthy! But i think she needs to lost a bit weight in her face
    She can't lose weight on the face only though
    I know

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied
    Yes, i don't mind with her body right now, look healthy! But i think she needs to lost a bit weight in her face
    She can't lose weight on the face only though
    If she loses weight, period, her face will look better too.

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• alxx
    replied
    Her body looks good there but her face looks swollen like she's a hamster. Stop storing vodka bottles in your cheeks Chrissy!

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

awful? She just fine! IF that's awful then pretty much 90% of the population is ugly and hideous!

Leave a comment:

• NoAngel
    replied
    whatever happend to her she looks awful!

Leave a comment:

• naughty
    replied
    With black jacket like that, she looks slimmer actually, or maybe she;'s really getting slimmer?
    Look at her thighs and you'll find your answer.

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    With black jacket like that, she looks slimmer actually, or maybe she;'s really getting slimmer?

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    excited!!!

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Crying right now

Now, AceShowbiz says there’s some speculation about Mariah working with Aguilera for a song that will reportedly kill all competition in the charts when (or if) released as a single.

“Carey reportedly is going to hook up with Christina Aguilera in a ‘killer’ song,” the e-zine writes.

“The duet is rumored to be recorded for Christina’s next studio installment, and the pop singer is said to be excited at the prospect of releasing the track as a single,” adds the report.

Aguilera is now hard at work on the album, something she confirmed in a recent interview with Rolling Stone, shortly before the premier of the second season of The Voice, where she’s a judge / mentor on the panel.

An unnamed inside source confirms the above for AceShowbiz. Admittedly, there’s a lot of pressure for Christina to deliver an album that sells like her previous releases, blowing competition out of the water.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    You can see Christina has no shoes on that picture!

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    Awwww! Christina + Max = so cuuuuuuute!

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Originally posted by jpguy
    @Leoapp: Do u even like her??? :-?
    Maybe because i always prefer her dark hair
    Oh, and i must be in a minority who prefer this Xtina (with some meats), she just needs the right outfit. I don't really like thin Xtina.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X