No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My computer is ready to rip a clean audio of Wonderland from instagram, release the whole song ughhhhh

Comment

• It would be cool if she adds an EP-sized release to Liberation and try to push the album a little more. Maybe shoot a few more visuals to promote the record and maybe try to push one song a bit more globally and try some global dates for the tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
        It would be cool if she adds an EP-sized release to Liberation and try to push the album a little more. Maybe shoot a few more visuals to promote the record and maybe try to push one song a bit more globally and try some global dates for the tour.
        She also needs to announce the rescheduled dates I refuse to refund my ticket they promised there would be something

Comment

• Originally posted by tyguy723
          Originally posted by Jesper
          It would be cool if she adds an EP-sized release to Liberation and try to push the album a little more. Maybe shoot a few more visuals to promote the record and maybe try to push one song a bit more globally and try some global dates for the tour.
          She also needs to announce the rescheduled dates I refuse to refund my ticket they promised there would be something
          You can still buy tickets to the Detroit show so they must be rescheduling it at some stage.

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera

Iím so here for her this era!

Comment

• I wouldn't mind if she released a sequel to Liberation. In fact I'd welcome it.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
                I wouldn't mind if she released a sequel to Liberation. In fact I'd welcome it.

Well she teased one didnít she.
                M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                  Originally posted by beredy

What she says and what she does are often two different things
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I believe she said there won't be a long wait between Liberation and X7

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15
                      Originally posted by menime123

Exactly. The only way she could ever say such a thing is if X7 is already recorded and ready to go
                      M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15

Well, let's say she doesn't have the same sense of the time as a common individual...
                        2027 here we go!
                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

I think it all depends on whether she actually managed to make touring work from a family point of view. If things were good, I can see her releasing an album (if itís recorded) next year and touring globally.
                          M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek
                            Originally posted by Ewokguy15

Well, let's say she doesn't have the same sense of the time as a common individual...
                            2027 here we go!
                            She doesn't but recently she's seemed hungry, there is a fire I haven't seen in her for like 10 years.

Comment

• Her "Twice" performances are EVERYTHING! It's A Mans World is better live now than the Grammys 07! https://youtu.be/ark1kTKpGDg
                              Someone Like You - Adele cover by Murtaza: https://bit.ly/2TVZ5F2

Comment

She's probably waiting what it will do for Ariana Grande.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by murt94
                                  Her "Twice" performances are EVERYTHING! It's A Mans World is better live now than the Grammys 07! https://youtu.be/ark1kTKpGDg
                                  All Twice performances are amazing.
                                  Shes doing every show something different in TwiceÖ I love her acrobatics.
                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay

Lol of course she isn't. Ariana is at her peak. Christina knows for a fact she is nowhere near her right now so why compare herself to Ariana?
                                    One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay

Xtina couldn't care less about it... she's doing whatever she wants and whatever she thinks it's good for her. Choices, bar or good, but it's hers.

Anyways... 2 shows left
                                      Hopefully she announces something at the end of the tour. New leg of tour, European tour... some new music, or single, music video...
                                      I guess there'll be extended new lef of tour next year, especially since she's been delayed a few shows due her sickness.
                                      And there is documentary planed... so, def there'll be something...

Comment

• [tweet:18jq2u4d]https://twitter.com/AccessXtina/status/1061763285425512449[/tweet:18jq2u4d]

Fansite reports that new music is coming. (the owner also posted a photo of him and Christina at a meet and greet).

Maybe a deluxe version of 'Liberation' or an EP?
                                        Maybe a Spanish album? Collaboration on other artist's new single?

Obviously nothing's officially confirmed yet, but I think it would be a smart move. I'm hungry for new Christina.
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

New album with Pink duet to launch an international tour hopefully.
                                          M08T10

Comment

• I'm super excited

I told you something will happen!

Comment

• [tweet:119nkef4]https://twitter.com/BUSAPAR3/status/1060595863427448833[/tweet:119nkef4]

?
                                              M08T10

Comment

Ugh I hope this is true

Comment

• Fingers Crossed!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• OMG

Come thruuu!
                                                    "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                                    - Time

Comment

Working...
                                                    X