No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She talked about ”Your Body“. I don’t think she will perform it lol.

https://twitter.com/legendxdaily/sta...922962949?s=21
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Glad we have video proof of Andy saying that he got question after question about Your Body so she can’t say people don’t want it!

Comment

• I'm happy for her that she's doing a residency. I think it will do really well.

But at the same time I'm kind of sad that there's still no sign of an international tour.
        Don't forget about us international fans, Christina.
        "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
          Glad we have video proof of Andy saying that he got question after question about Your Body so she can’t say people don’t want it!
          She really needs to include it in the residency. Everyone's been dying for a live performance of this song, finally.
          I truly hope she will bring back Hurt as well. It might be my all time favorite Christina song but she doesn't seem to be performing it anymore sadly.

Comment

• She has said in the past it takes a lot out of her to perform Hurt, I always sing a long and those runs aren't the easiest to follow!

Comment

• I would love to see her perform your body in vegas
              Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Wtf is with this new ukmix look??? What happened?
                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Just bought my tickets for Vegas!

I'm going to see Gaga in June, so as I'll be there those days, I couldn't miss that opportunity to see her live for the 1st time.

Surprised the upper section is not on sale so far in any of the shows. I guess they'll put those seats on sale too if the tickets sell fast.
                  Edit: I've just seen that section is not on sale for BSB or Gwen Steffani shows either.

Comment

• Who is styling this woman seriously.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• It is great to see that her residency is selling well. I hope her international fans get the tour treatment soon as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by arin View Post
                        It is great to see that her residency is selling well. I hope her international fans get the tour treatment soon as well.
                        Yes. I really hope fighters go to Vegas. I think this residency is a great move to her. I am really happy to see her concerts there are selling well.

Comment

• Anybody going to see her in Europe ?

Also in Antwerp, Belgium

The Belgium date looks like a standard concert, I hate the atmosphere at festivals, so this better be a normal concert.

Comment

• I hope more dates are coming
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I hope so too, there is a big gap between the two already announced concerts.

Comment

• Comment

• Has anybody seen some kind of confirmation (apart from the Live Nation website) the gig in Belgium is indeed happening ? There is nothing on Xtina's website (the concert in Stuttgart is mentioned) or online in general.

Comment

• Who's going to Stuttgart? I plan to go... I need to think about it next days. It's a festival, not her concert. Does anyone knows is there meet and greet????
                                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I don’t think there is a lot of info yet.

Comment

• There is no mention of an alleged concert in Belgium on Live Nation Belgium's website anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
                                          There is no mention of an alleged concert in Belgium on Live Nation Belgium's website anymore.
                                          They probably deleted it once they found out it was accidentally on there.

Same happened with Mariah's Caution Tour. Some European tour dates were on the Live Nation website, but were deleted after fans found out. Then one or two days later the tour was officially announced.

I'm so excited for this though. I really hope Christina will do a show in The Netherlands as well. I'd definitely buy tickets!

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                            They probably deleted it once they found out it was accidentally on there.

Same happened with Mariah's Caution Tour. Some European tour dates were on the Live Nation website, but were deleted after fans found out. Then one or two days later the tour was officially announced.

I'm so excited for this though. I really hope Christina will do a show in The Netherlands as well. I'd definitely buy tickets!

That's what I think too.

I think she will either announce a few more dates or perform just in Germany. The concert in Stuttgart is on July 13th, the one in Belgium on the 6th of July.

This gap seems way too big, just perfect to add 3 - 4 more concerts.

Hope everything will be properly announced on Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

• I am going to see her in Stuttgart, I live here. Just bought tickets!

I cannot believe I am going to see XTINA and P!NK live in the same week in the same City. Ja it 2006 again?

Comment

• I am going to see her in Stuttgart, I live here. Just bought tickets!

I cannot believe I am going to see XTINA and P!NK live in the same week in the same City. Is it 2006 again?

Comment

• I bought my front of stage ticket as well in Stuttgart...finally will see her live for the first time.

Comment

• I have decided to wait a couple of days and see what happens, if nothing then I am going to Stuttgart as well, but I would prefer to attend a normal gig, not a festival one.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X