Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad
    replied
    I love her but it's obvious she does not control her voice, doesn't have the greatest technique and tries to sing outside her range. It causes damage in the long run which is why her voice is just not quite the same these days. She can work on it though! I'd love more relaxed vocals and something like Birds Of Prey.

Leave a comment:

• urbansession
    replied
    Originally posted by jpguy
    Painful performance: Some of the screams in the Super Bowl performance, the performance with Moves Like Jagger (she was so off key, even though it was just less than a minute) and the Microsoft LQ videos... I don't think she moves quite well either , sad but true The MLJ Performance was quite bland, and LOTS of fans agreed to it.
    the performances at the X Factor, where she didn't even move a finger when next to the girls, it looked bad... but anyway, I'm not hating on her, obviously not.. I just wish she can go "BACK TO BASICS" when her voice was in control, I guess it's because of her physical condition... her chest is like out of breath, but oh well.. it is just my opinion..
    Of course I know you're not hating on her (and , by the way, I love this forum for this reason! Everyone is so respectful! I left the official french xtina forum about because even fans were reallt hatin' on her!! crazy!)

But that's funny that you talk about B2B era! So many lives were sounding like screaming... I think about the Clive Davis pre-grammy party, aol session, promo showcases in London and Paris...

And even during Stripped era! Gosh, when I think about the halloween thing (on mtv?) or others, it's like: ok her voice is really becoming better and better!

Of course there was this bubblegum period, with a lot of pre-recorded lives, and academic way of singing! That was nice... but so fake! I've started to like her the day she showed her wounds!

That's also the begining the collapse of her fanbase! haha ... but also of her massive recognition by other big artists!

My point is that she sings real! it comes out how it comes out! This is Christina Aguilera!

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    http://nyc.podcast.play.it/media/d0/d0/d0/dY/dI/d3/dY/YI3Y_3.MP3?dl=1

idiot :x
    WOW Nick Cannon, I didnt know you was a bitch!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    it's because of her physical condition... her chest is like out of breath, but oh well.. it is just my opinion..
    not just yours, she needs to start to work it out... I remember X factor performance... after performance she almost couldn't talk!!! and she didn't danced too much while performing

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Painful performance: Some of the screams in the Super Bowl performance, the performance with Moves Like Jagger (she was so off key, even though it was just less than a minute) and the Microsoft LQ videos... I don't think she moves quite well either , sad but true The MLJ Performance was quite bland, and LOTS of fans agreed to it.
    the performances at the X Factor, where she didn't even move a finger when next to the girls, it looked bad... but anyways, I'm not hating on her, obviously not.. I just wish she can go "BACK TO BASICS" when her voice was in control, I guess it's because of her physical condition... her chest is like out of breath, but oh well.. it is just my opinion..

Leave a comment:

• urbansession
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo92
    ^ I agree. Her voice is very special but she needs control + it would stop people from saying that she only 'screams'.
    I totally detest some of her recent performances... I don't know how to put it in words, but the sounds of her voice is like she's groaning or something. Really painful to hear

I wish she sings like the Grammy performance this year! She killed it!! !!
    I can't understand why people keep on saying she does not control her voice! Are you kidding???

It can happen that sometimes her voice is a lil tired...and yeah, she's probably a lil lazy sometimes, and doesn't train like she should at this time of her life...but how can you say she cannot control her voice?

What are those painful performances? the LQ videos we had for microsoft?

Please be honest : she just performed we are the champions, ain't no way, imagine...and who can say her covers were uncontrolled?

Shall I talk about burlesque performances? she was just sounding amazing!!

And I don't even talk about Bionic period, last year, where most of her lives were incredible! Just for memory I will talk about the VH1 concert and her performance @ david letterman (you lost me)

Conclusion: not all her performances are perfect, but come on, she can control it soooo easily!

that's her way to sing, what she called "real singing" in stripped booklet, and we all know that she doesn't want to sound like when she was 18 yo!!

But she's always showing to the world what she's made of... but of course, people only notice the bad notes!

She's a risk taker, not only in their music, but in her way of singing! Pple can dislike, but at the end of the day, she's still recognized as the best singer of her generation...

So yeah, she's not selling a lot... but can earn so much money by performing... that's also her unique way to make buisness!

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Originally posted by denise
    Originally posted by Thriller
    I could imagine Christina having a Vegas residency in about 5 years time, it'd be a fantastic show.
    For God sake....Celine will shoot her with Bazooka.......

:-? :-? :-?

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    http://nyc.podcast.play.it/media/d0/d0/ ... 3.MP3?dl=1

idiot :x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I could imagine Christina having a Vegas residency in about 5 years time, it'd be a fantastic show.
    For God sake....Celine will shoot her with Bazooka.......

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    That would be a good reason to visit Las Vegas. But that bitch must release more albums first.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo92
    ^ I agree. Her voice is very special but she needs control + it would stop people from saying that she only 'screams'.
    I totally detest some of her recent performances... I don't know how to put it in words, but the sounds of her voice is like she's groaning or something. Really painful to hear

I wish she sings like the Grammy performance this year! She killed it!! !!

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G00dies
    replied
    If she doesn't decide to take a few vocal lessons to learn how to control her voice, I don't see that :/
    of course she isn't losing her voice but she doesn't sound good and I think it's getting worse

it's crazy how much she has power in her voice but she can't use it properly, the screaming is really getting tired, I don't buy the excuse about showing the emotions because she has so many great performances when she sounded perfect
    I mean she could be like Whitney in her prime if she was more motivated

but she doesn't f*cking care, and it's annoys me

agreed with leoapp, she already receives 3 mln $ paychecks for like 4 songs, in 5/10 years I can't imagine how big her salary is gonna be

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Originally posted by greek_boy
    Originally posted by leoapp
    [maybe she can be like Celine, when she's older and decides to stop recording,
    :-? Celine hasn't stopped recording
    Yessss, i know it!
    No, i mean, if Xtina decides to stop recording someday when she's older, she doesn't need to worry, she can go to Celine route, attending many private shows and concerts with huge payment, considering how big her payment today when she's even not a hot name and maybe one of the most hated artists.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    To be honest, maybe she can be like Celine, when she's older and decides to stop recording, get huge cash from only performing.
    Celine's got two new albums coming out in the next year

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    [maybe she can be like Celine, when she's older and decides to stop recording,
    :-? Celine hasn't stopped recording

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Originally posted by 04wayne
    Originally posted by willx
    The Eagles= 4 members

Christina= 1 "member"
    Doesn't matter. Point still stands
    Doesn't matter, like it or not, her payment is so expensive considering most people call her irrelevant, Xtinct-a and a has been
    To be honest, maybe she can be like Celine, when she's older and decides to stop recording, get huge cash from only performing.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    The Eagles= 4 members

Christina= 1 "member"
    Doesn't matter. Point still stands

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    I hope this story is false.... I would be dissapointed if she marries that boy, but anyways, it's her life...

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Originally posted by SOS7
    Apparently, she wants to marry her bf Matt Rutler.

http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/new ... utler.html
    I hope this story is false.... I would be dissapointed if she marries that boy, but anyways, it's her life...

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Originally posted by bjorktina
    Originally posted by candyman
    Legendtina got payed 3,5 million dollars for a private Birhtday concert (4 songs, 20 minutes long) in Barcelona. Get the money X-tina!
    well she's the most expensive private singer,the last price i hear is 2 million,nice increase then...get it that money comebackTINA....
    She's far from being the most expensive private singer.

The Eagles were paid $7m for one song!
    The Eagles= 4 members

Christina= 1 "member"
    + The Eagles have like what? 40.000 years of career
    + šPop artists barely get the recognition they deserve, Christina is one of the few who gets a Big Paycheck when performing live

Leave a comment:

• SOS7
    replied
    Apparently, she wants to marry her bf Matt Rutler.

http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/new ... utler.html

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Legendtina got payed 3,5 million dollars for a private Birhtday concert (4 songs, 20 minutes long) in Barcelona. Get the money X-tina!
    well she's the most expensive private singer,the last price i hear is 2 million,nice increase then...get it that money comebackTINA....

The Eagles= 4 members

Christina= 1 "member"
    THIS
    And her payment is soooooooo expensive, higher than most other more successful divas, considering how many haters call her irrelevant and has been

Leave a comment:

• willx
    replied

The Eagles= 4 members

Christina= 1 "member"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X