X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    moves like jagger is 3rd on billboard this week... congrats to xtina and maroon 5!
    when was the last time she have been between top 5? since beautiful right?
    Yup! However, she had 2 more Top 10 songs in between..."Ain't No Other Man" and "Keeps Gettin' Better."

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    moves like jagger is 3rd on billboard this week... congrats to xtina and maroon 5!
    when was the last time she have been between top 5? since beautiful right?

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    How much I love Christina! She looks so sweet and lovely now! =D

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    This album should come out next year!! I want some new Christina music.

Leave a comment:

• bjorktina
    replied
    Originally posted by greek_boy
    Originally posted by aPod
    Now, please... I want everyone to say again how much Xtina hates other artists...
    they are so pressed right now.
    they must be so mad...

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    She just needs to dye her hair black again. That's it!

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Now, please... I want everyone to say again how much Xtina hates other artists...
    they are so pressed right now.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Actually, in the second photo, it looks like she wanted to throw the liquid in her cup to Adele's face!

Kidding!!!

Leave a comment:

• aPod
    replied

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    xtina meets adele after LA show...
    http://xtina-web.com/
    That's cool

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    they should record a duet, let Sia or Linda, Christina and Adele write a song together, would be heaven.

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    xtina meets adele after LA show...
    http://xtina-web.com/

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied
    Examiner...

Leave a comment:

• Mack
    replied
    On the surface, that story sounds all kinds of fake, but I actually believe it. I still think it's odd that Bionic flopped as hard as it did, and I've always thought that something fishy went down behind the scenes.

Leave a comment:

• bjorktina
    replied
    Recordings reveal conspiracy against Christina Aguilera
    Posted by Angelic on August 15, 2011 • Filed under: Recent Headlines

Your Chicago Pop Music Examiner recently attended a secret meeting at the Hilton in Downtown Chicago. I wasn’t told what it was about (I assumed a bunch of Lady Gaga fans gathered there to kill me), but had to go due to curiosity.

There were seven people at this meeting and I was basically strip searched so I couldn’t record any information. An audio recording, which took place on April 2, 2010, was played and featured a bunch of people in a room talking about ways to destroy Christina Aguilera’s upcoming “atomic disaster” Bionic.

”I have already emailed Perez Hilton ,” a man with a thick Middle Eastern accent said. Another suggested that they “work the phones,” which sounded like he meant to have people call radio stations and tell them to not play the the album’s first single “Not Myself Tonight.”

“Nobody cares about the phones; it’s all about the blogs!” a frog-like voice that belonged to a guy named Roger revealed. The next part of the tape featured the group playing “Not Myself Tonight” and laughing over it. After the record stopped, insults were made about Christina Aguilera that are too offensive to talk about here.

The guy who led the present meeting at the Hilton was a former record executive who now teaches at Columbia University. He believes the April 2, 2010 meeting was held by Interscope executives. However, the name Lady Gaga wasn’t mentioned once in the recording.

Source: Examiner
    well i trust this,xtina melt down maybe cause she knows this conspiration and can't do anything to safe bionic,but at least she's now back and keeps gettin' better.....

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Recordings reveal conspiracy against Christina Aguilera
    Posted by Angelic on August 15, 2011 • Filed under: Recent Headlines

Your Chicago Pop Music Examiner recently attended a secret meeting at the Hilton in Downtown Chicago. I wasn’t told what it was about (I assumed a bunch of Lady Gaga fans gathered there to kill me), but had to go due to curiosity.

There were seven people at this meeting and I was basically strip searched so I couldn’t record any information. An audio recording, which took place on April 2, 2010, was played and featured a bunch of people in a room talking about ways to destroy Christina Aguilera’s upcoming “atomic disaster” Bionic.

”I have already emailed Perez Hilton ,” a man with a thick Middle Eastern accent said. Another suggested that they “work the phones,” which sounded like he meant to have people call radio stations and tell them to not play the the album’s first single “Not Myself Tonight.”

“Nobody cares about the phones; it’s all about the blogs!” a frog-like voice that belonged to a guy named Roger revealed. The next part of the tape featured the group playing “Not Myself Tonight” and laughing over it. After the record stopped, insults were made about Christina Aguilera that are too offensive to talk about here.

The guy who led the present meeting at the Hilton was a former record executive who now teaches at Columbia University. He believes the April 2, 2010 meeting was held by Interscope executives. However, the name Lady Gaga wasn’t mentioned once in the recording.

Source: Examiner

Leave a comment:

• alxx
    replied
    There's a nasty rumour floating around online that the whole Christina vs. Kelly Osbourne feud has led one of them to go into an alcohol relapse... hope it's not true! :-?

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Originally posted by jpguy
    Originally posted by Play
    ^ Your avatar is beyond beautiful!
    Indeed. Baby Jane<3

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Don't forget to check out my top 50 Xtina's songs! #16-#15 now!
    http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=125

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Play

Leave a comment:

• Bhaggers
    replied
    OMG Will it is! I <3 it!

Leave a comment:

• Play
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    Ive registered for some MJ tribute tickets there £87 but I will pay it for Xtina I havnt seen her live since 2006!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X