^ Wait a minute. Is she teasing new music? :O
    one can dream
    Welcome to the underworld
    Where the love's at first sight
    The kind that we like
    Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• Comment

• Hi, just made this edited version of Come On Over single version and without all unnecesary parts.

Comment

• You removed the rap from Come On Over… why would
          You do a thing like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
            You removed the rap from Come On Over… why would
            You do a thing like that?
            Rap? WTF?
            It's video version but without all unnecesary parts what ruins this remix.
            If you mean that 'special' part what is in single, it's really cringe for me. They would do the cut like I did for video and save themself from embarassment.
            Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Mon May 6, 2019, 07:25.

Comment

• Here is remastered/fixed album version.

Comment

• I have always hated Come On Over.
                Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                  I have always hated Come On Over.
                  lol I always hated music video for I Turn To You (all scenes with mother/daughter). I prefer only just scenes with Christina or promo video or sing this song to your love. But it just didn't work as song for mother #orangu

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                    I have always hated Come On Over.
                    My lawyers will contact you.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Come On Over (All I Want Is You) is flawless

Comment

• I can't believe "Come on Over Baby" is still her latest solo number one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                          My lawyers will contact you.
                          Tell me then the result tho
                          Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                          Come On Over (All I Want Is You) is flawless
                          Yass

Comment

• Hey guys,

Don't know if you know Kiley Dean. She was background singer of Xtina few years ago (Morocco & Georgia shows). Last decade she recorded an album with Timbaland but Interescope scrapped it, she's trying to get her album released so please, if you would like sign this petition:

https://www.change.org/p/interescope...ple-girl-album

Comment

• I love Kiley - didn´t know she did background vocals to Christina. I knew she did it for Britney and Madonna back in the day.
                              Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

• Comment

• these pics... like... AGAIN? Christina, ONCE AGAIN?
                                  this photo shoot is like watching her singing Fighter/LM/Beautiful for the 100th time

Comment

• I am LIVING for these new pics! The one above is my favorite. Like DAMN!

Also doesn’t she age?? This one could honestly be an outtake from the Back to Basics photoshoot.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• These glitter nails, 3 rings...
                                      https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                      https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• This was so much better than the pics that made the Liberation album.

Comment

• Stunning pictures.

Comment

• Absolutely stunning! She slayed
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Imagine if the "Accelerate" video had those outfits!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                Imagine if the "Accelerate" video had those outfits!
                                                I liked the Accelerate video and the outfits etc. it fitted what she was going for.

I love the new photoshoot, but I think these outfits would have been better for a video for Like I Do or Pipe

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                                  I liked the Accelerate video and the outfits etc. it fitted what she was going for.

I love the new photoshoot, but I think these outfits would have been better for a video for Like I Do or Pipe
                                                  I think those songs are too midtempo for such fierce outfits. She should have gone all out like in that photoshoot for a lead single video.

Comment

• I am in Las Vegas now, very looking forward to the show tomorrow. Can’t believe I’m finally seeing her for the first time!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X