No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a great time and enjoy the show .
    Whitney Houston

Comment

• Thanks! I’ll let you know how it was tomorrow.

Comment

• Can't wait. Have fun !
        Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
          I am in Las Vegas now, very looking forward to the show tomorrow. Can’t believe I’m finally seeing her for the first time!!!
          Have fun!

I can’t believe that I‘ll be seeing her for the first time ever in 2 months as well
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Thanks! I’ll let you know how it was tomorrow.
            Have fun

Comment

I am in Las Vegas now, very looking forward to the show tomorrow. Can’t believe I’m finally seeing her for the first time!!!
              Have fun and enjoy the show!!!

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Last night she confirmed that her spanish album is coming soon.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Hm, I hoped for another normal album as Liberation was so good. :(
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Guys, if you believe that you’ll believe anything
                      M08T10

Comment

• Just like Mi Reflejo was a Spanish translated album of her debut, maybe the new album is the Spanish version of Liberation.

Comment

• Anyone doesnt have original track for what she sing Beautiful? Im not dead and hear in some parts sound from headphones and there are drumkits in the track. So there must be some different demo track used for vocals!

Or there is also option whole track is re-arranged like Anastacia's "Maybe Today" and Whitney's "Run To You" rough tracks

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Vegas show why #orangu

Comment

• Bionic turns nine today.
                                Last edited by Nippian93; Wed June 5th, 2019, 03:51.
                                Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
                                  Bnionic turns nine today.
                                  Such a misunderstood album. It made me a fan 7 years ago when I was 11. It’s one of my favorite albums of all time.

It’s not just an album about sex. It’s 100% an album about feminism and motherhood. And of course it was ahead of its time. Who else experimented with futurepop like she did? And she was one of the first mainstream artists to work with Nicki Minaj.

Happy anniversary to a masterpiece!

Comment

• Bionic def. Is very underrated all together

Comment

• ^The album that also introduced the world of pop to Sia
                                      Welcome to the underworld
                                      Where the love's at first sight
                                      The kind that we like
                                      Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                                        Anyone doesnt have original track for what she sing Beautiful? Im not dead and hear in some parts sound from headphones and there are drumkits in the track. So there must be some different demo track used for vocals!

Or there is also option whole track is re-arranged like Anastacia's "Maybe Today" and Whitney's "Run To You" rough tracks
                                        Is there a chance if someone can answer me?

Comment

• I don’t even get what you are asking

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
                                            Bnionic turns nine today.
                                            Such a solid effort! It made me a fan of hers. I love so much NMT! It's a pity it bombed back then...
                                            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• I LOVE Bionic ... such a great album and it was so damn ahead of it's time
                                              I'm listening to a lot of songs of this album especial
                                              1. Birds of prey
                                              2. Sex for breakfest
                                              3. All I need
                                              4. You lost me
                                              5. Desnudate

This album deserve so much more success !!!
                                              Britney 4 EVER.

Comment

• I just LOVE You Lost Me

Comment

• Bionic is great, love all songs except You lost me.
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• The only thing that I don’t like about "Bionic“ is that the best songs are only bonus tracks

Comment

Working...
                                                    X