Don't care much for the rest.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Birds of Prey.
      Desnudate.
      Elastic Love.
      The holy trinity.
      I still havent recovered.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Woohoo is so ridiculously bad that it’s good.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• To this day I don’t understand if "Woohoo" was an official single or not
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
            I don’t even get what you are asking
            If is there any original track for "Beautiful" or some info, for she originally recorded her vocals? Because in some parts you can hear the sound from headphones she had during record sessions and I hear the drumkits, so the song you can hear in album + demo is not original track for she recorded her Vocals!

Comment

• Birds of Prey, All I Need, I Am, Lift Me Up, Stronger Than Ever my faves.
              Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                If is there any original track for "Beautiful" or some info, for she originally recorded her vocals? Because in some parts you can hear the sound from headphones she had during record sessions and I hear the drumkits, so the song you can hear in album + demo is not original track for she recorded her Vocals!
                I believe they used the first take or something, I think I remember Linda Perry saying something like that.

Comment

• Wasn't she asked to not belt too much by Linda? I think she mentioned in MTV Diary that she sang the hell out of "Beautiful" and Linda wasn't too pleased by the showboating and she listened to her advice. I think they took the "Don't look at me" whispered part from the first take.

Comment

• Monday morning is the best Xtina's song

Comment

• She gave Billboard an interview.
                      https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...ency-interview
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                        I believe they used the first take or something, I think I remember Linda Perry saying something like that.
                        Im very interested about it. Where can I check out this documentary?
                        Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                        Wasn't she asked to not belt too much by Linda? I think she mentioned in MTV Diary that she sang the hell out of "Beautiful" and Linda wasn't too pleased by the showboating and she listened to her advice. I think they took the "Don't look at me" whispered part from the first take.
                        Do you mean the way how she sung it for example in 2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
                          Birds of Prey, All I Need, I Am, Lift Me Up, Stronger Than Ever my faves.

Plus Monday Morning!

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                            Im very interested about it. Where can I check out this documentary?

Do you mean the way how she sung it for example in 2015?

Comment

• ANOM turned 13 yesterday .
                              Whitney Houston

Comment

• There are rumours of a collab with Anitta for the new Record in Spanish
                                Welcome to the underworld
                                Where the love's at first sight
                                The kind that we like
                                Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• I miss Peaktina
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• That video with Alicia Keys. Chrissie should be executed for those eyebrows
                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Popping in some threads as a reminder that you have less than a week to vote in the 1990s female-led singles countdown

Click here for details!

Comment

• One year of the flawless "Liberation".

Comment

• Happy B'day amazing album

Comment

• She looks so good

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                              Woohoo is so ridiculously bad that it’s good.
                                              I know!
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

She looks so good
                                                It’s because she’s got her old human lips back.

Comment

• Y'all tripping. Woohoo was a BOP!
                                                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Not my self still slaps
                                                    Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                    X