Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lately amazing news

Comment

• With P!nk being hot right now, how amazing would it be if the duet would finally be released?
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
        With P!nk being hot right now, how amazing would it be if the duet would finally be released?
        Xtina has the most potato team to ever exist
        Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
          She just liked my tweet and I‘m literally ******* crying rn omg
          Wow, congrats .
          Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
            With P!nk being hot right now, how amazing would it be if the duet would finally be released?
            Pink has always been hot. Christina has not.
            "Lift up your head
            Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Pink lasted much longer as a major star but she never had the peak that Christina had. I guess Christina flew higher but Pink flew longer... I like both but I prefer Christina...
              jio CHARTS NOW:25/5/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10400726

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• "Woohoo" video is finally coming
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Mya left the chat
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                        Pink lasted much longer as a major star but she never had the peak that Christina had. I guess Christina flew higher but Pink flew longer... I like both but I prefer Christina...
                        Christina was really on top of her game until she started to look like a parody of herself in this decade. I still cannot believe she has the worst styling team. She performed "The Voice Within" recently in the best way she can but I cannot get over that horrific outfit she wore for her shows. Thank goodness she still has the vocal chops amidst everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                          Christina was really on top of her game until she started to look like a parody of herself in this decade. I still cannot believe she has the worst styling team. She performed "The Voice Within" recently in the best way she can but I cannot get over that horrific outfit she wore for her shows. Thank goodness she still has the vocal chops amidst everything.
                          Her fashion game has been something that has gotten quite a lot of praise.

At New York fashion week last year there were articles literally saying Christina Aguilera wins New York fashion week and her outfits at Paris fashion week the other week were stunning.

Everyone has different tastes and I have to agree that some of her costumes are definite "choices"

Comment

• I'd love Xtina to success again with a solo single. She deserves her comeback and I'm not a real fan, just loce some of her albums (Liberation <3). I wish she comes back with a banger

Comment

• I didn’t like her style during the "Lotus" era (dresses were either too tight for her body type back then or she literally dressed like a clown). She slayed in 2013 though. Also some of the outfits she wore during the "Liberation" era weren’t my cup of tea either. Those oversized jackets (don’t know what to call them lol) and that plucked chicken outfit....

But the "Bionic" era was on point (in every department wbk)

Comment

• The Bionic era had some of her best outfits ever, beside the B2B era.
                                Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
                                  The Bionic era had some of her best outfits ever, beside the B2B era.
                                  Yes I agree on that.
                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                    this was iconic
                                    Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
                                      The Bionic era had some of her best outfits ever, beside the B2B era.
                                      Amen! just had confusing direction and music
                                      Forever Young

Comment

• Someone’s pissed

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                          Someone’s pissed

I hope everyone knows that stan does not reflect the entire B Army. I blocked them a long time ago and I really do think they need help. The things they post (not even only about her) are inhumane and hypocritical. Attacking someone‘s weight and family and making fun of the abuse they experienced because of a stan fight over album and ticket sales is just disgusting.

The worst thing is that this thread is getting media attention. And you shouldn’t have posted it here to give it more exposure.

Xtina was really problematic but get out of the past. All those things happened years ago! I could care less about something someone said a million years ago. Imagine if we all would be salty about something someone wrote on a wall in the Stone Age.

Comment

Someone’s pissed

That person most likely has mental problems. He is a notorious ATRL member who has various social media accounts to hate on Christina. If he was as passionate when he is fangirling Britney and focus on that, instead he focuses on being a bitter hating flop.i mean who even has time and energy to research problematic rumors and stuff about someone they hate...

Comment

Someone’s pissed

omg
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• All Xtine fans know she was a bitch back in the day. But she's grown.

And honestly, I don't think she was really a bitch...it just she wasn't settling to be the sweetheart, media trained darling like her other counterparts.

And Mama has been high fashioned this whole Liberation era. Y'all taste is just basic.
                                                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• How Rudy Perez Coached Christina Aguilera to Sing in Spanish: Exclusive Excerpt From 'The Latin Hit Maker' Memoir
                                                  Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                                    All Xtine fans know she was a bitch back in the day. But she's grown.

And honestly, I don't think she was really a bitch...it just she wasn't settling to be the sweetheart, media trained darling like her other counterparts.

And Mama has been high fashioned this whole Liberation era. Y'all taste is just basic.
                                                    Agreed

Comment

Working...
                                                    X