Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leoapp
    replied
    Don't forget to check out my Top 50 Xtina's Songs!

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 3&start=25

Leave a comment:

• urbansession
    replied
    I just wonder which kind of music this person listen to...

I hate boys is my anthem (I love the way the song is written), glam is amazing, sex for breakfast so hot and imaged, bobblehead is so Major Lazer inspired which is a real challenge for a pop artist like christina, and so much riskier than the "run the world" from beyoncé... and he's not talking about all the other songs which are real little jewels!

But maybe this "journalist" should have understand the concept of the album, which was not to be introspective or what, but just a girl having fun, except the "heart" of the record... he should have notice the production quality and the versatility in the use of her amazing voice (she did things in this album that nobody could imagine)...

Total BS considering that if the album gives the feeling of fun (or if some prefer of "jumble"), it asked a real and deep work...

But yeah, the critic is always easy!!

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Earlier this year, Christina Aguilera was teetering desperately close to has-been status. She flubbed the words to the national anthem. She was taken into custody for public intoxication. Her big screen debut opposite Cher was mocked by critics and audiences alike. And let’s not forget the debacle that was Bionic, a poorly-organized jumble of songs like “Glam,” “I Hate Boys,” and “Prima Donna” that sounded like they were co-penned by a middle school mean girl and a drag queen. But now, thanks to her coaching stint on The Voice, the royally desirable songstress’ public image is enjoying a comeback — meaning a new album is in the works, too! Find out the latest info below.

The Jagger-like mover spoke to Croatia’s RTL Televizija with some news on her plans for her next studio release. The good news? “It’s going to be a very heartfelt, deep-rooted, and introspective record for me. We’re hoping for release in spring/summer next year,” Aguilera stated. (What? “Vanity” wasn’t heartfelt enough for you?) The bad news? Well, that spring/summer 2012 release date feels awfully far away.

It’s pretty typical for an artist who puts out a poorly-received flop of a studio album to promise that the next one will go in the exact opposite direction, so no surprises there. With The Voice set to return in the fall, can we assume she will use the show’s success a launching pad for her comeback, a la J-Lo on American Idol? Quite likely.

If Xtina’s looking for lyrics more introspective”than those gems from, say, “Sex For Breakfast” (”When the morning comes, I know that I will, too”) or “Bobblehead” (”Like, whaaat? I don’t get it!”) — well, she shouldn’t have a problem. They kind of have to be — Bionic contains just about the least introspective lyrics of all time.
    THIS! Made me laugh so badly! So badly!

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesssxD
    Originally posted by Leo92
    Originally posted by greek_boy
    Originally posted by jpguy
    So beautiful, no matter what you say...
    You pressed???
    yeah i am so pressed like haters are pressed and mad at the success of burlesque.
    :-?
    I got confused at this to!
    Burlesque still charting on the BB 200 ;) !!

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo92
    You pressed???
    yeah i am so pressed like haters are pressed and mad at the success of burlesque.
    I got confused at this to!

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied
    You pressed???

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruthymon
    Don't understand why so many people don't like Genie 2.0, Keeps Gettin' Better + Dynamite! They are hot!
    You forgot "You Are Who You Are (Beautiful)"; that sounds like it produced by the French duo, Air.

These tracks are her pre-"Bionic".
    Yeah I know was just about to edit my post! I love that version too, I think more than the original, same with Genie but that's because I love my electronic music

Leave a comment:

• Ruthymon
    replied
    Don't understand why so many people don't like Genie 2.0, Keeps Gettin' Better + Dynamite! They are hot!
    You forgot "You Are Who You Are (Beautiful)"; that sounds like it produced by the French duo, Air.

These tracks are her pre-"Bionic".

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... c&start=75

vote

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    You pressed???

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRvG8gtYoZI <3 incredible with every listening...

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Her best look so far is on MLJ music video (no red lipstick and too much make up)
    I wonder, how long will she grow her hair?

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    You pressed???

!! Gorgeous woman!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by leoapp
    I don't get it, why does she love red lipstick so much? We must twit her how her lipstick is just too much!
    I love her red lipstick, but she has to use it time to time, not almost everyday... I don't want her to quit her red lipstick

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    Will you guys please quit talking about her weight and move on?

When she's ready to promote her new album, she'll be in tip-top shape, but for now, accept her the way she is.
    THIS! PLEASE!

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Will you guys please quit talking about her weight and move on?

When she's ready to promote her new album, she'll be in tip-top shape, but for now, accept her the way she is.
    THIS! PLEASE!

Leave a comment:

• mojeja
    replied

Even Melanie C is coping our Legend, look at this:

http://www.melaniec.net/

looks like before NMT's world premiere

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    http://xtina-web.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=3337&pid=105418#top_display_media

new pics...

I don't get it, why does she love red lipstick so much? We must twit her how her lipstick is just too much!

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesper
    Originally posted by leoapp
    Yes, perfect! Spring 2012
    In coincidence with The voice 2!!!
    this.

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    http://xtina-web.com/gallery/displayima ... play_media

new pics...

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    here's the interview

http://www.rtl.hr/video-ekskluzivni-int ... anak-30463

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    and she told that she's very excited bout new album...
    she's always excited about the new albums remember Bionic?

Leave a comment:

• urbansession
    replied
    Oh no! This time I believe she's hurried to release it in time for The Voice season 2!!

She want to be back on top, and I guess she saw the extraordinary platform The Voice is! So I'm sure she'll please her label...

Moreover, she works at home... She started to talk about it a long time ago, she has got a lot of things to say... One and a half year to prepare her album... I'm sure it will be ready!

Leave a comment:

• mojeja
    replied
    I'm ready for 2014

Leave a comment:

Working...
X