Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    That bitch really said she doesn’t like to sing "Hurt" aka her best ballad. Sue her.
    I get her, the song is vocally hard

Comment

• Christina Aguilera Interview on Radio Andy (September 15, 2019)

Whitney Houston

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Christina looked absolutely incredible
          Sorry mate but that make-up is atrocious...
          However, the whole interview was really cool!
          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
            Sorry mate but that make-up is atrocious...
            However, the whole interview was really cool!
            Whaat? I loved it. It kinda reminded me of the KGBADOH photoshoot.

However, the drag queen makeup that she wore twice last week has to go!
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I'm see Christina this December and I've got the most expensive ticket. I hope she sings more of her non-current album stuff as I can't get into this album at all.
              Originally posted by WhatTheHell
              Voice of the truth here!! :(

Comment

• I love the interview with Kelly, they had great, great chemistry
                Love you like a love song!

Comment

• All this promo for nothing while she paid "Liberation" dust. I literally hate her.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

All this promo for nothing while she paid "Liberation" dust. I literally hate her.
                      I think she is actually feels like herself again, she took a long time off, would have been hard getting back into Popstar mode.

Liberation kinda felt like Christina warming up and blowing the cobwebs away.

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• That's it... I think we should never expect Hurt to be on the setlist anymore.

Great interview with Kelly though. They vibed so well!
                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Christina Aguilera & Taye Diggs Among 2019 iHeartRadio Music Festival Presenters
                            Whitney Houston

Comment

Comment

Comment

• At the iHeart Radio Music Festival yesterday.

Comment

• the outfit has potential, just the make-up ruins it

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Do you guys think Haunted House will get placed on any playlists during Halloween?

Comment

• Originally posted by Floormachine View Post
                                            Do you guys think Haunted House will get placed on any playlists during Halloween?
                                            I think it definitely will.

Comment

• I hope we'll be lucky enough one day to see again the Christina Aguilera of 2006-2008... She was so beautiful back then. Nowadays, her make up and outfits are utterly atrocious.
                                              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Yeah the excessive make up and plastic surgery does nothing for her. Same for most of her outfits. There are a few examples on this page already how much more beautiful she is when she keeps it natural (make-up wise) and simple. I guess though the over the top style is part of who she is and how she feels more comfortable nowadays so it will be here to stay
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                  Yeah the excessive make up and plastic surgery does nothing for her. Same for most of her outfits. There are a few examples on this page already how much more beautiful she is when she keeps it natural (make-up wise) and simple. I guess though the over the top style is part of who she is and how she feels more comfortable nowadays so it will be here to stay
                                                  Her weight has fluctuated over the past 7 years, I’m sure she will get thin again at some point. Sadly I think she will have to if she ever wants a proper comeback.

Comment

• As a Black man. I'm deeply offended by the "can't hold us down" video. I feel the extras could've been a lot more diverse and why did it have to be a black man to grab her butt.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X