Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jpguy
    How can anyone say she's not pretty? I guess, it's a matter of taste, but when I hear people saying that, most of the times, they're gay boys...
    poor jealous gay boys
    grant me wings that I might fly
    my restless soul is longing

Comment

• Desnudate >>>
      Fifa 11 ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisDamen
        Desnudate >>>
        Love's Embrace (Interlude) >>>>>>>> 'Desnudate'.
        That song should have never happened

Comment

• Birds Of Prey > That Interlude
          Fifa 11 ftw

Comment

• oh Xtina my Xtina...
            I hope she's working on some new music... and I hope she finally started to go to gym!
            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina
              oh Xtina my Xtina...
              I hope she's working on some new music... and I hope she finally started to go to gym!
              And started to use less make up & lipstick

Comment

• Originally posted by leoapp
                And started to use less lipstick
                that ain't gonna happen and you know it!

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy
                  Originally posted by leoapp
                  And started to use less lipstick
                  that ain't gonna happen and you know it!

with less make up, she looks much younger. well, it's her decision, so...

Comment

• Songwriter Claude Kelly Helps Britney Burn It Up With 'Gasoline,' Says Christina 'Will Be Fine'
                    "Christina's a fighter. She has had a few stumbles, but everybody does.
                    It's just that she's in the public eye. But she usually takes those
                    types of situations and turns them into huge musical moments. I'M WORKING WITH HER AGAIN, and I believe she's going to turn all of this
                    into a record that the world will love. I have no doubt she will be
                    fine."

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/18/brit ... ude-kelly/

Comment

• Originally posted by leoapp
                      well, I hope he can do better than Prima donna and Glam...
                      but anyway, glad to hear that she's working on something, no matter with who... but I want more songs with Linda Perry on next album!

Comment

Originally posted by leoapp
                        well, I hope he can do better than Prima donna and Glam...
                        but anyway, glad to hear that she's working on something, no matter with who... but I want more songs with Linda Perry on next album!
                        I'm glad she's working on a new album! I hope it's out in early 2012!

Comment

• Originally posted by marcsi
                          Originally posted by jpguy
                          How can anyone say she's not pretty? I guess, it's a matter of taste, but when I hear people saying that, most of the times, they're gay boys...
                          poor jealous gay boys

Yeah I'm jealous of her beauty, that's clearly it lol

Comment

• No, she isn't working with Claude Kelly yet, he confirmed it!
                            He just said, once they work *(if they do)* she will shine and take lots of strenght from all these dramas that she's been through!

Comment

• after bionic i doubt xtina team wants her work with claude kelly again,please with linda perry ... or she can ask help to diane warren or david foster....
                              i'm not cocky i just love my self....bitch

Comment

• She needs top writers, producers, I might even say RedOne lol... Stargate, Dr Luke, Max Martin, Tricky, Linda Perry and even Will.I.Am

Comment

She needs top writers, producers, I might even say RedOne lol... Stargate, Dr Luke, Max Martin, Tricky, Linda Perry and even Will.I.Am
                                  RedOne??? hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
                                  she doesn't need top producers

Comment

• maybe she can work with Cee Lo Green... I mean he did Don't cha for The Pussycat Dolls

Comment

maybe she can work with Cee Lo Green... I mean he did Don't cha for The Pussycat Dolls
                                      I'd love to see her work with him, maybe create something with a vibe like Melody Thornton's Love Gun. She needs to stay away from will.i.am and RedOne - too many easy comparisons to GaGa and Britney.

Comment

• I'm patiently waiting for her to join twitter...

Comment

sure ? :-? look what happened to Bionic, the album is so wannabe great, but at the end itīs weak. She URGENTLY needs hit
                                          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by nekoo3372
                                            Originally posted by croatiaxtina
                                            sure ? :-? look what happened to Bionic, the album is so wannabe great, but at the end itīs weak. She URGENTLY needs hit
                                            but she doesn't need to sell herself I mean RedOne is the cheapest procuder out there, he had sucess only with GaGa, even Kylie didn't put his tracks on last album... so RedOne- BIG NO!

Comment

Originally posted by nekoo3372
                                              but she doesn't need to sell herself I mean RedOne is the cheapest procuder out there, he had sucess only with GaGa, even Kylie didn't put his tracks on last album... so RedOne- BIG NO!
                                              and the last thing she (or her fans) want is for the "Xtina copies Gaga" crap to start all over again
                                              I don't think you know...

Comment

Originally posted by nekoo3372
                                                I did not say RedOne ... And maybe those songs Kylie did not put on the album were not bad, just not fitting the sound of album.
                                                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

She needs top writers, producers, I might even say RedOne lol... Stargate, Dr Luke, Max Martin, Tricky, Linda Perry and even Will.I.Am
                                                  She doesn't need them, she just needs a great team and label to support her album and her public image

Comment

• She DOES need a hit but not necessarily from one of those producers that everyone works with.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X