Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She looks amazing! I am still not totally sold on the song

Comment

• 3:49 - does anyone know what is this intrumental?
      Xtina/GoldLink/Slayer/Mobb Deep/KAYTRANADA/2Pac/Snoh ​​Aalegra

Comment

• Is it not Impossible?
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• She just performed at Kobe and Gianna Bryant‘s memorial.

Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue February 25th, 2020, 14:43.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
            She just performed at Kobe and Gianna Bryant‘s memorial.

Wow just wow so beautiful and flawless. The voice of an angel

Comment

• http://www.billboard.com/amp/article...e-performances

Comment

• Yes Xtine. That was perfection. She always shows up and shows out during a tribute.
                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• She sounds so good when she does it like that. Nothing over the top. Very good.
                  "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                  https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                  "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• OMG she sounds like an angel!

She is really the voice of our generation.

Comment

• Amazing and Incredible Voice!!!! I Love You So Much My Love Xtina!!!!!!
                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• I hope she will record a new Xmas album. Her vocal technique is more mature and improved now.

Comment

• Christina confirms she recorded the new Mulan live action soundtrack

Comment

• awesome news! Where is the new album though?

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                              Christina confirms she recorded the new Mulan live action soundtrack
                              Whaaaaaaaat
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She'll do a mini concert at Jimmy Kimmel in March.
                                I hope she'll perform something new… and I guess she'll announce something new?
                                Or we'll get another Beautiful/Fighter performance :/
                                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                  She'll do a mini concert at Jimmy Kimmel in March.
                                  Well The Xperience is supposed to end in March so I guess she might’ve extended the show and will be there to promote it since I doubt that she will release new material next month.

Or maybe she will perform Fall On Me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Whaaaaaaaat
                                    https://twitter.com/BICONlC/status/1232926266627698693

Comment

• Can't wait to listen to the new Mulan tracks by Xtina!!

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                        She'll do a mini concert at Jimmy Kimmel in March.
                                        I'm going to that mini concert!! got my tickets

Comment

• Ewokguy15
                                          Ewokguy15 commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          That's great! we will have an insider to tell us what happens straight away! Hopefully something interesting.

• Comment

Working...
                                        X