X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• She looks stunning and ready for new era?
      It seems she didn't continue with too much fillers.

I'm more than ready for new era, and great visuals. It's been long time since she gave us not just great music video.

I think she needs to come out with some smooth song and not oversinging it, cuz ppl won't play it. Show your vocals, but keep it simple, moderate and gentle. I think audience would love to hear simple and tone it down Xtina. They loved Say Something... so give us again angelic vocals.

Anyways I need new music, I would prefer english album, but new spanish material can bring a lot of hype around her, and latin industry and fans are huge and strong.
      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• She looked and sounded amazing.
        Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• She is so beauiful and talented! love the new performance

Comment

• Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• It would be a dream come true if Xtina and Mariah join forces in future for Xmas special.

Hardly ever gonna happen, but still..

Comment

• I pray for a collab.

Comment

• I love her. Trolltina!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

I love her. Trolltina!!!
                    Best response to the haters!!!!!

Comment

• OMG sha sanged Lift Me Up.
                      She's doing virtual performance for Berkley

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                        OMG sha sanged Lift Me Up.
                        She's doing virtual performance for Berkley
                        She did another private online concert today

Comment

• Happy Birthday!
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Happy bday Legend!!!

Comment

• Happy birthday, Legend!

Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Fri December 18, 2020, 16:47.

Comment

• My scream queen is 40 omg happy bday mama.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                                  Turns out Cardi was only filming for her show that day.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Queen! The new look is fire!

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Turns out Cardi was only filming for her show that day.
                                      All in all it's good, Cardi B doesn't fit her album. I prefer niche artists. But I want Rosalia the most.

Comment

• My guesses are that Bad Bunny and Rosalia will appear on a spanish album.

I would love collab w Shakira and new Ricky Martin collab 20 y later.

Kali Uchis also!
                                        Last edited by croatiaxtina; Sat December 19, 2020, 23:09.

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                          My guesses are that Bad Bunny and Rosalia will appear on a spanish album.

I would love collab w Shakira and new Ricky Martin collab 20 y later.

Kali Uchis also!
                                          Yeeeees Kali! She is wonderful. Rosalia, Kali on the Xtina album - my dream.

Comment

• Snoh Aalegra started following her on IG. If you don't know her, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with her discography. Amy Winehouse vibe. She is epic.

All my fav follow Xtina on Instagram.

except Riri

Comment

• Snoh is the new Sade vibe. Maybe she wrote a song for X? More r&b-tina is a yas for me.
                                              Like I Do and Pipe on Liberation were on fire!

Comment

• Like I Do, Pipe, Accelerate, Maria - that vibe on her next English album would be dope. I wish she would go towards neo-soul on the album and Dj Premio worked with her on some songs.

But I think we'll get a Spanish album first. We're waiting 20 years for a sequel, but I feel she will release this album in 2021.

Comment

• Maria was such a mess of a song IMO, I loved Pipe though. Such a smooth groove and she didn't scream. I like her voice in that range.

Comment

• Yup, Maria was a mess. Production wasn't on point!
                                                    Same goes with Accelerate. Both could've been much better if they don't sound unfinished and messy overall.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X