No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The December 14 edition of “Late Night With Seth Meyers” was the highest-rated Monday episode since June.

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Merry Xmas, Fighters!

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
        Merry Xmas, Fighters!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• 1:20
          Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Fri January 8, 2021, 17:42.

Comment

• She's appearing alot more these days on social media and with her performances. Perhaps being back at Roc Nation (like Mariah's situation) is helping her.

I think she realises her star is waning so need to start getting back into the music which is where it all started for her.

Going down the Spanish album route is a smart idea when it's a quite hot at the momment (even JLO is embracing her Latin roots more).

Comment

• Xtina stanning Ari Lennox. YES.

Comment

• I rlly hope she'll release something in next few months.
                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Christina received 36.3 million likes on Instagram in 2020.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Eq_dwWnXYAELu8o?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

I pray that Dj Premio will be on her album.

Comment

• Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

WHAAAT

I'm living the dream
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

WHAAAT

I'm living the dream
                          We'll probably be disappointed, but let's give it a chance.

Comment

• As always, when it comes to Xtina I believe it when I’m holding it in my hands. Until then... it’s not happening
                            I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
                            And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Comment

• LBT was recently nominated for the Chicago Indie Critics Award as Best Original Song, and IMDb lists Christina as one of the nominees.

Comment

• I know she won’t, but I’d love her to do a sequel to Stripped for 2022. Call it ‘Bare’ or something and explore the same themes but from her 40 year old view point.
                                  I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
                                  And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• Bare sounds great as album title
                                    Hopefully this next decade will be better than last one.

Spanish album hopefully this year, spring pls
                                    English album in 2022 would be fine. And I hope she'll do some huge anniversary of Stripped.

I would love to see Lady Marmalade reunion this year. Maybe Grammy performance?

Comment

• So even Selena Gomez will release spanish album before Xtina

Comment

Comment

Can't wait for the queen!

Comment

She’s gonna release a collection of all the songs she recorded between 2013 and 2021 omg

Comment

• Please, let her release the Spanish album this Spring. I'm so ready!
                                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

She’s gonna release a collection of all the songs she recorded between 2013 and 2021 omg
                                                Hopefully it will include songs that were held back like the duet with P!nk.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She doesn't have to release 5 songs collection
                                                    We don't need it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X